Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET [AUDIO & VIDEO in post #1]

awwwwwww:wub: had to wait all day to get to listen to it. His voice is the sweetest ever :wub: Thank you Michael for the Present :wild: i loved it!!! :D and Happy Birthday :cheers:

OMG. Thank you so much for posting that video of the interview...I had to go out to get to work before it was on TV so I really really appreciate it!!

Thank you Dorothy Marie for posting this. What a wonderful interview...and surprise. Michael sounded so relaxed and loving life to the full :wub:. This interview and this day have bought back so many memories as I followed his career, and being in my 50's I have to say that I know that being a fan of Michaels is what keeps me feeling young, " after all, he set out the best fitness regime that anyone could wish for and everyone wanted to do, yes, after years of trying to dance like him Michael has kept me young and fit.....'still can't dance like him......but I'm very fit lol.

Thank you Michael & Love always x x x x

Micheal sounds strong and well in this GMA interview. Good to hear from him. Happy B'day to a true living legend.

Everyone is welcome about the interview. :) I was so excited when I saw this looking for news last night! I was thrilled to have some great news to share with my freinds. :D Michael sounds so amazing in this interview. We know can be rest assured that he is doing great and enjoying his 50 years on this earth. Michael Jackson is such a humble person when speaking about his children. I wish all parents were like that when speaking with pride about their children *sigh* he is such an awesome dad! :wub:

I have seen the interview this morning and I was very happy to hear his voice. I knew that the morning shows were going to do something so I changed the channels and I saw a preview for the interview. I was very excited. I was thinking about what kind of interview it would be. I can't see MJ doing a sit down interview talking so I was leaning towards a phone interview. Lo and behold, that is what it was. I really loved what he said.

He hopes to release new music and tour, though he doesn't have dates set.
"I am writing all the time," he said. "I love it."

I cannot wait for this. I am excited about this. I really am. I was not shocked that MJ was not going to do anything special for his birthday. Just hanging out with his children, eating cake and watching cartoons. Typical Michael. I am so happy that even at 50, he still remains the same. I have to admit, when I read the article, I cried when he was asked what would he tell a 9 or 10 year old Michael. Michael's answer was so moving, that I just cried. I don't know what came over me but it really move me. Wow... Michael is truly of greatness.

Then, I watched the Early show and I was expected negativity because they usually be hating. However, it was neither negative or positive. It was fair. It talked about the pros and cons, but I was HAPPY to see T-Mez, Tito, and Genevive. I loved the comment that Tito told Michael about turning 50. :) And Tito looks 30. Those Jacksons are again very well. T-Mez looked great and his hair is still at the same length and I was not expecting Gen to sing Happy Birthday like that but it was all love. Now, if I were to rate her singing voice from a 1 being low and a 10 being high, I would give her a 5. LOL. Well, she is way better than some Rihanna. Ok, the Today show just mentioned that MJ turned 50 and showed a clip from the classic Thriller video.

I forgot to add, the AARP will find Michael!! LOL. If they found Mello and my parents, they will find Michael. LOL. :) I though his comment regarding the AARP was classic. Michael is now considered OLD!!! AWWWWW. Old (regarding age) but young at the same time.

Last edited:
Yup I had my alarm clock set!!! I woke up like 7:10...they didn't show Michael's Interview till like the end...like an hour later... But the whole show.. they kept showing clips from his videos and Greeting him on his birthday!... THANK GAWD!!!! it wasn't DIANE SAWYER that was reporting! she was off!! I HAte her!!! and she's so rude...I've never like how she talks about Michael!... BUT it was Juss heaven to hear from Michael!!! He sounded sooo HAPPY!!! Have a tequila shot for me MJ! WE LOVE YOU AND WE MISS YOU!!! :)

Thank you so much for uplaoding the interview.

I loved it when Michael was saying how he enjoys seeing his childern just enjoy being a child- watching them on rides screaming and having a good time, seeing movies, relaxing. We take so much for granted in this life. Now, if that man wanted to, he's make those childern work 24-7 to be in the biz....yet he's real, the man loves his childern. People should take note of that. The man really is a caring and responsible parent....not matter what they try and say. One more reason why it makes me proud to be a fan. Gotta have respect for a devoted father.

Happy Birthday Michael. :)

Someone on here mentioned the footage - I love it. And the pictures were pretty good as well. This interview was pretty good. It reminds me why I was a fan in the first place. MJ sounded great, a bit hard to hear, but sounded great and confident.

Michael sounded beautiful. He sound's confident and very sure of himself, which is fantastic. The part with him speaking about how he gets emotional watching his children actually having a childhood is so real and so deep. You can tell it means the world to him. He hasn't changed. Which is beyond amazing. He still is the same person, with the same love, despite everything. And when he's talking about people asking him why he doesn't show the world what he can actually do, and he says maybe he will, lol. That's Michael. He never shows off. He sounds healthy and for the first time in a long time, happy. And I'm happy about that. I hope he can continue as he is. I want nothing more then for him to be content, because he deserves that so much. Happy Birthday Michael! We love you!

Man, I absolutely cannot wait for what he comes out with next.

When he said "Why don't you do this, people don't know you can do these things"... That is so true. He beatboxes, his best dancing isn't even showcased in his music videos (meaning a good portion of non-fans probably don't know just how well he can dance), and I bet he's more handy with instruments than any of us probably know. He's a good artist.. the list probably goes on. I'd like to see what he can do.

He also sounded in good spirits. Not a lot of rambling and going off on tangents like he sometimes does. I don't know if it was the shyness or depression or what, but he sounds to the point and sort of happy here.

Man, I hope that new album isn't too far off.

Gosh! His voice is so wonderful and it seem so naturally and happy...
Very nice that he give us so wonderful present like his voice :D

Love....

M_Angel

Nice to hear him! That shows he is doing well and happy with his family.
I would like also to have new material soon, but I guess we won't seen any new work in a while still.

I have seen the interview this morning and I was very happy to hear his voice. I knew that the morning shows were going to do something so I changed the channels and I saw a preview for the interview. I was very excited. I was thinking about what kind of interview it would be. I can't see MJ doing a sit down interview talking so I was leaning towards a phone interview. Lo and behold, that is what it was. I really loved what he said.

I cannot wait for this. I am excited about this. I really am. I was not shocked that MJ was not going to do anything special for his birthday. Just hanging out with his children, eating cake and watching cartoons. Typical Michael. I am so happy that even at 50, he still remains the same. I have to admit, when I read the article, I cried when he was asked what would he tell a 9 or 10 year old Michael. Michael's answer was so moving, that I just cried. I don't know what came over me but it really move me. Wow... Michael is truly of greatness.

Then, I watched the Early show and I was expected negativity because they usually be hating. However, it was neither negative or positive. It was fair. It talked about the pros and cons, but I was HAPPY to see T-Mez, Tito, and Genevive. I loved the comment that Tito told Michael about turning 50. :) And Tito looks 30. Those Jacksons are again very well. T-Mez looked great and his hair is still at the same length and I was not expecting Gen to sing Happy Birthday like that but it was all love. Now, if I were to rate her singing voice from a 1 being low and a 10 being high, I would give her a 5. LOL. Well, she is way better than some Rihanna. Ok, the Today show just mentioned that MJ turned 50 and showed a clip from the classic Thriller video.
Bee, do you know where I could see that morning show with Tito and Mez? I would love to see it. Did Mez say something?:D

Very nice to hear his voice and understand that
has wonderful moments with her childrens.

Thank you so much.
:)

Thanks for the news! Its great to hear his voice again It is exciting that he is getting back to perform.

I saw the GMA airings on replay of my VCR recording and I thought we would get the entire interview, but we didn't. I enjoy listening to Michael speak about his plans for his birthday. I'm sure he did a lot more than that, but it was good that he shared some news with us, his loving fans.

Thanks for the upload of the Audio, now I have it on my computer for keeps, as well as on videocassette.

I was wondering if the complete interview could be uploaded from ABC.com. There were other questions that Michael answered that I would love to hear and get a copy of.

Was anyone able to acquire the complete interview for upload?

Thanks again. :clapping: Loved hearing Michael and sharing some of his birthday thoughts.

Back