Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET [AUDIO & VIDEO in post #1]

Re: Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET

My mate has just given me the footage to upload to youtube . .

LInk to follow

*Oh, waiting over @ ur Youtube channel :lol: :lol:*

approximately what time did the interview happen over there? because i just got up at five fifteen am california time to look for a stream on their website, but couldn't find any, and you are saying that it's over now..(darn)

that way i'll know approximately when to look out for it, here, in cali time.
The show started at 7am my time, but Michael's part aired around 8am

ABC said:
He first became a star as a young boy, then endured superstardom, scandals and a legal prosecution, but as he turns 50, Michael Jackson told "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview, he is "having a wonderful time."

Why I am not surprised that the media "forgot" to list such "small" thing as Michael being not only prosecuted, but also vindicated?

I......................can't......................................wait?! *laughs*

The show started at 7am my time, but Michael's part aired around 8am

thanks...lol..well..i was right to get up an hour later..but..no stream, so...

Why I am not surprised that the media "forgot" to list such "small" thing as Michael being not only prosecuted, but also vindicated?

gotcha..lol..but we'll have to overlook that, cus, generally it sounds like it was a happy interview..lol

It was great to hear him talking and laughing :)

Alright guys! The wait is over!
I decided to get the audio up first because the video will be 240mb, and so will take a while to upload and I know you guys are anxious to hear it.
Michael's phone conversation was spliced in all over the place, so I had to upload the whole thing.
This is about 1mb, so it's very easy to download even with a slow connection.
The video is coming next :D
Audio - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQBZSHWI

^ Thank you so much Megan! :D

I decided to get the audio up first because the video will be 240mb, and so will take a while to upload and I know you guys are anxious to hear it.
Michael's phone conversation was spliced in all over the place, so I had to upload the whole thing.

i love you thanks so much you rock

Thanks so much Megan :wild: :wild:

Re: Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET [AUDIO post #1]

Thanks Meg!!! Ah I'm in heaven today :jump:

Thanks Dorothy!! :bow:
OMG I loooooove this day! :)

Thanks!

Re: Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET [AUDIO post #1]

Thank you, Megan!! :clapping:
You rock! :punk:

*listening now!* :wub:

Does anyone have the transcript for the interview. It was kinda hard to make out what Michael was saying lol

Someone can give us a transcript? I cant hear what he says.

I will listen once the video is uploaded :p Thank you so much for uploading it!!

he can do all his moves and more!!!!!!!! :wild:

No problem!! :D
Looks like the video will finish uploading in 1 hour :popcorn:

thank you very much Megan...it was delightful!

If MJ can still do all his signature dance moves and more does this mean that Michael as some brand new dance moves up his sleeve?

Thanks Meg :flowers:

very awesome of you to get it up so quick! :kickass2:

If MJ can still do all his signature dance moves and more does this mean that Michael as some brand new dance moves up his sleeve?

lol..i love how he says..'maybe..'....talk about messing with someone's psyche..lol

What else would it mean analouge :yes: I am buzzin'...

Thanks for the audio Megan :)

:agree::agree::agree::agree::punk::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::punk::clapping::wild::wild::clapping::punk:

Yeah that had to be the most exciting part of the conversation. I can't imagine what else he could possibly do! lol

Back