Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET [AUDIO & VIDEO in post #1]

Re: Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET [AUDIO post #1]

lol..i love how he says..'maybe..'....talk about messing with someone's psyche..lol

Well we all know that Mike is way to humble to say something like ''Oh yeah i can still dance, i'm the greatest dancer out there'' lol.

Re: Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET

Alright guys! The wait is over!
I decided to get the audio up first because the video will be 240mb, and so will take a while to upload and I know you guys are anxious to hear it.
Michael's phone conversation was spliced in all over the place, so I had to upload the whole thing.
This is about 1mb, so it's very easy to download even with a slow connection.
The video is coming next :D
Audio - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQBZSHWI

Thanks Megan :clapping:
It's greaat to hear him and he sounds sooo good :D

Re: Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET [AUDIO post #1]

lol..i love how he says..'maybe..'....talk about messing with someone's psyche..lol

Well we all know that Mike is way to humble to say something like ''Oh yeah i can still dance, i'm the greatest dancer out there'' lol.

He sounds brilliant and came accross REALLY well in the interview :)

He Sounds AMAZING and came accross REALLY well :)

Thanks a lot Megan.

I know it's a lot to ask, but can someone upload it on youtube? It doesn't work for me.

He Sounds AMAZING and came accross REALLY well :)

i :bow: to king of pop :bow:

does anyone what does MJ eat in the morrning just asking :)

i :bow: to king of pop :bow:

does anyone what does MJ eat in the morrning just asking :)

:)

"Yes!! Because I am expanding a lot of the avenues... People see some of the things I do and say why don't you show this to the world, people don't know you do these things! Well, maybe I will."

(Also, randomly Mike & Mike show on ESPN gave a shout-out to Mike on his birthday and played his music.)

dubble post.

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET

Alright guys! The wait is over!
I decided to get the audio up first because the video will be 240mb, and so will take a while to upload and I know you guys are anxious to hear it.
Michael's phone conversation was spliced in all over the place, so I had to upload the whole thing.
This is about 1mb, so it's very easy to download even with a slow connection.
The video is coming next :D
Audio - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQBZSHWI

Thanks very much for this

:)

"Yes!! Because I am expanding a lot of the avenues... People see some of the things I do and say why don't you show this to the world, people don't know you do these things! Well, maybe I will."

"I am still looking forward to doing a lot of great things, so that's hard--I think the best is yet to come in my true humble opinion."

(Also, randomly Mike & Mike show on ESPN gave a shout-out to Mike on his birthday and played his music.)

That was a great interview! Nice to hear his voice!!!!!
I woke up sooo early! lol

And thatnks sooo much to those who got the download up SO fast!!!!!

And thatnks sooo much to those who got the download up SO fast!!!!!

And thanks sooo much to those who got the download up SO fast!!!!!

Put it on U-tube, please :lol: Can't download it on my Dad's slow PC

Put it on U-tube, please :lol: Can't download it on my Dad's slow PC

That was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

That was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put it on U-tube, please :lol: Can't download it on my Dad's slow PC.

He sounds amazing and came accross really well :)

U-tube, hurry :lol: SLow ol PC, cant download...

rapidshare said the file does not excist. megaupload wont work for me always get internal error message

Thank u so much Meg, for the audio.

Thanks so much, it was a good listen :)

rapidshare said the file does not excist. megaupload wont work for me always get internal error message.managed to watch it on utube type site. nice little interview. shame the sound quality was so poor though. thanks mike nice surprise

Back