Michael Jackson Moving Back To Neverland?!, Video inside >>

I know whats your saying...but...the accusers, DA, courts, and media took away Mr.Jackson's safe haven of innocence and turned into something ugly and meaningless. All the beauty and joy that made Michael happy at Neverland is forever lost..!

yes you are right and they made sure of that

I know whats your saying...but...the accusers, DA, courts, and media took away Mr.Jackson's safe haven of innocence and turned into something ugly and meaningless. All the beauty and joy that made Michael happy at Neverland is forever lost..!
I do not agree with that. There are too many witnesses to the opposite. Including the people who are his neighbours. if that were true they would not be missing him and wanting him back. It was an unpleasant experience but time is a great healer.
MJ did a wonderful job of leaving the place and allowing it to be runned down. The whole world got to see Nevy in all its splendour before and what it is now. Even my mother called me on the phone and told me she loved the place. My mother is an old lady.
No, if anything, the public got a chance to see what MJ was doing and how evil people tried to destroy it. I have always seen Neverland as that Place in Ghosts. Mj being chased out but he returned and the people were so happy to see him return. A setback, no doubt, destroyed, No Never.:)

Last edited:
I would say it stained it (for Michael) and perhaps has overshadowed it but time will lighten that shadow and the good times will shine through. That is how life works, not just for MJ. I do not claim to know if the presence of the shadow still outweighs the happy memories or not. We were told that right after the trial his mother wanted him to keep it and that is partly why he did. Maybe that was just more made up gossip. I don't know. It would have been good advice however for him to give it some time to let that shadow fade to where he feels the good memories there again.

Last edited:
I do not agree with that. There are tioo many witnesses to the opposite. Including the people who are his neighbours. if that were true they would not be missing him and wanting him back. It was an unpleasant experience bu time is a great healer. MJ did a wonderful job of leaving the place and allowing it to be runned down. The whole world got to see Nevy in all its splendour ans what it is now. Even my mother called me on the phone and told me she loved the place. My mother is an old lady. No, if anything, the public got a chance to see what MJ was doing and how evil people tried to distroy it. I have always seen Neverland as that Place in Ghosts. Mj being chased out but he returned and the people were so happy to see him return. A setback, no doubt, destroyed, oh Never.:)
Yes. Ghosts was prophetic. I took the return to be more alligorical but as someone pointed out earlier, Michael's return to Neverland would be symbolic in many ways.

I would say it stained it (for Michael) and perhaps has overshadowed it but time will lighten that shadow and the good times will shine through. That is how life works, not just for MJ. I do not claim to know if the presence of the shadow still outweighs the happy memories or not. We were told that right after the trial his mother wanted him to keep it and that is partly why he did. Maybe that was just more made up gossip. I don't know. It would have been good advice however for him to give it some time to let that shadow fade to where he feels the good memories there again.

I reemmeber at the time when the trial was over they expected Michael to live back there but what they didnt realise was that he went off for 3 years to clear his head. I think what happened in 2005 changed Michael.

Last edited:
I reemmeber at the time when the trial was over they expected Michael to live back there but what they didnt realise was that he went off for 3 years to clear his head. I think what happened in 2005 changed Michael.
I think what he did was a very wise thing both for him (to heal) and his career. I always expected him back however and if you were to look back to my posts at the time I said I thought he would be gone about 1 1/2 to 2 years. I am not ready to predict he will move back into Neverland but I would never say he won't. I would be happy to see him back there. As Datsy pointed out he was loved there. You can make what you want of the trial but it was a jury of residents of his community that believed Michael over Sneddon.

And I do agree with what you say. I think at the core Michael is the same however. It seems he is not bitter from what we have heard people say.

Last edited:

Sure, it would change everyone!

^ what u said (not u) is CRAZY. -_-

OK , I don't take it personally,lol...

But come on, let's face it, Michael has finally stepped away from all the bad stuff that has been following him and going back to Neverland is going to bring him just more trouble...Like it has ever since he bought it... That's just my opinion at least.

I think he's happy at devon now, he always wanted to move to england, now he lives there.

OH really !!!!
I dont think so - why are you stating that _ like it is true ??
Are you a TABLOID :lol: knock it off vengence _ We get enough
rumors and crap from tabloids without haveing to deal with fans
passing it on as if its the truth ... :p

OK , I don't take it personally,lol...

But come on, let's face it, Michael has finally stepped away from all the bad stuff that has been following him and going back to Neverland is going to bring him just more trouble...Like it has ever since he bought it... That's just my opinion at least.

Thats also something that Michael may worry about he built that place for sick children to come and enjoy themselves and have a great time but now he cant do that any more. He may not feel like he can do that even though its in his nature to do so. People with sick minds ruined Neverland for him. They made sure of that.

Thats also something that Michael may worry about he built that place for sick children to come and enjoy themselves and have a great time but now he cant do that any more. He may not feel like he can do that even though its in his nature to do so. People with sick minds ruined Neverland for him. They made sure of that.
But why can't he do that anymore? Mj went to trial and was found innocent. Why can't he do that anymore? When the schoolteacher was accused of sexual abuse and was found not guilty he went straight back to his job.

I don''t understand people who say someone cannot do something anymore because they were falsely accused. if people think that way then anyone would be able to ruin someone just by making false claims.

MJ was exonerated. he was not guilty. He can continue to do what he does best and I believe he intends to do just that. People expected him to stay away from kids, but he invited school kids to accompany him on stage at the WMA and he went to japan and visited an orphanage and invited children from that orphanage to come tp his party.

MJ will continue to do what he wants. People must not be allwed to falsely accuse someone in order to disrupt their lives. What kind of society are we living in where we can't do good deed for fear that we will be falsely accused. If this is allowed them there will be no doctors and no teachers and no one to care for the children.:)

Last edited:
^I think time is a healer, in many ways. The healing prosess may take a lot longer then what people like, or hope. BUt I am very shore that given enough time, Neverland and Michaels work for children will get the respect and admiration it deserves.

I think we tend to expect things happening faster then what is possible. Part of this may be because in our society, we have come to expect "instant gratification", fast ways of fixing things etc.. While in general, healing processes, grief, and change usually needs time.

I hope that Michael returns to Neverland. But I hope he does it when he is ready for it, when his prosess of healing, and coming to terms with all that has happened is fulfilled.
It will be given a lot of attention, as it is a symbolic and very public thing. And that is also the reason why I hope he doesn`t before he is ready.

He may have been there many times, without the public knowing about it. But moving in, making it his home again, is a different thing.

But why can't he do that anymore? Mj went to trial and was found innocent. Why cant he do that anymore? When the schoolteacher was accused of sexual abuse and was found not guilty he went straingth back to his job. I don;'t understand people who say someone cannot do something anymore because they were falsely accused. if people thinkthat way then anyone would be able to ruin someone just by making false claims. MJ was exonerated. he was not guilty. He can continue to do what he does best and I believe he intends to do just that. People expected him to stay away from kids, but he invited school kids to accompany him on stage at the ama and he went to japan and visited an orphanage and invited children from that orphanage to come tp his party. MJ will cintinue to do what he wants. People must not be allwed to falsely accuse someone in order to disrupt their lives. What kind of society are we living in where we can't do good deed for fear that we will be falsely accused. If this is allowed them there will be no doctors and no teachers and no one to care for the children.:)
:cry:

hugs Datsy

I love this board and all of you.

Well I don't know about you or Michael but I wouldn't feel safe and secure there now. I would rather tear it down and build a new main house.

But why can't he do that anymore? Mj went to trial and was found innocent. Why cant he do that anymore? When the schoolteacher was accused of sexual abuse and was found not guilty he went straingth back to his job. I don;'t understand people who say someone cannot do something anymore because they were falsely accused. if people thinkthat way then anyone would be able to ruin someone just by making false claims. MJ was exonerated. he was not guilty. He can continue to do what he does best and I believe he intends to do just that. People expected him to stay away from kids, but he invited school kids to accompany him on stage at the ama and he went to japan and visited an orphanage and invited children from that orphanage to come tp his party. MJ will cintinue to do what he wants. People must not be allwed to falsely accuse someone in order to disrupt their lives. What kind of society are we living in where we can't do good deed for fear that we will be falsely accused. If this is allowed them there will be no doctors and no teachers and no one to care for the children.:)

True that. He's got divine protection...he'll be alright..He could go freely the way he's meant to go. Having said that...whatever he does..he is always a winner.

:clap:
Bless your heart!

As to the bolded part, it makes me think of elderly men and women who are often taken advantage of and tricked out of their life savings from hateful solicitors over the phone. A lot of times, they thought they were giving to charitable causes or were paying for a way to help with the cost of burying them so their families won't have to suffer financially after their demise. Yet I've heard people chastise the elderly for trusting someone over the phone. What about the jerks that called? Why do they get away easy? That's a different senario from being falsely accused of a crime I know, but it's the same kind of cruelty--taking advantage of anothers sense of kindness and desire to help--that liars and schemers have continued to get away with.

Last edited:
Bless your heart!

As to the bolded part, it makes me think of elderly men and women who are often taken advantage of and tricked out of their life savings from hateful solicitors over the phone. A lot of times, they thought they were giving to charitable causes or were paying for a way to help with the cost of burying them so their families won't have to suffer financially after their demise. Yet I've heard people chastise the elderly for trusting someone over the phone. What about the jerks that called? Why do they get away easy? That's a different senario from being falsely accused of a crime I know, but it's the same kind of cruelty--taking advantage of anothers sense of kindness and desire to help--that liars and schemers have continued to get away with.

...they WON'T get away with it.:)

Last edited:
time is a healer indeed and i really pray that michaels psychological trauma has healed and hes ready to go back to his beloved neverland and continue living his life where he belongs.
it will make me SO damn happy because it will be an obvious indication that the devils really LOST their case and took absolutely nothing away from michael. there is no neverland without michael jackson. the place needs him. its empty without him. once michael goes back there NV will be resurrected. it will be full of LIFE, JOY and HAPPINESS again.
God bless you Michael!!! :wub:

AW: Re: Michael Jackson Moving Back To Neverland?!, Video inside >>

Considering all that has happened there...Why in the world would Mr.Jackson "ever" want to go back to Neverland..?

Anything is possiable...but...I don't see it happening...
Why shouldn't he?? That place was his home for almost 20 years! I'm sure the good memories far outweigh the bad memories! Besides, it's not Neverland who got him into trouble, so I don't understand why he should stay away from there? It's the people, who have the problems... ignorants, who've never really seen Neverland! Why should he be on the run for the rest of his live or build a new home??

AW: Re: Michael Jackson Moving Back To Neverland?!, Video inside >>

I think if you have never experienced that feeling then you never will understand what MJ went through and how he feels about that. He has not been ther efor nearly 3 years now and to go back must bring back some of those horrible memories.
How do you know?? Maybe he has been back there! Besides, he wasn't even present when the raid took place! I mean, come on... it's not pleasant, but nothing that couldn't be overcome.... you all make it sound like somebody raped him! People have gotten over much worse!

AW: Michael Jackson Moving Back To Neverland?!, Video inside >>

Why should he "logically" not go back? If can manage to pay off the debts I see no reason why he shoudn't/couldn't go back eventually!

Re: AW: Re: Michael Jackson Moving Back To Neverland?!, Video inside >>

How do you know?? Maybe he has been back there! Besides, he wasn't even present when the raid took place! I mean, come on... it's not pleasant, but nothing that couldn't be overcome.... you all make it sound like somebody raped him! People have gotten over much worse!

i sorta agree with this. after all, michael has had in NV MUCH MORE good memories than bad ones.
i think some ppl focus on the negative too much and ignore everything positive...

Last edited:
Bless your heart!

Yes, indeed. We need to shift the blame back where it belongs. On the criminals.:mad:

It's not about being negative...

It's all about moving on to bigger and better things~~~

Back