Michael - I Am Looking Forward To This Album, I will Buy It And Support It As Its Still Michael

Following Breaking News, are you still excited about the album?

• Yes. I think the new song is legit and can't wait to hear the rest.

Votes: 65 24.4%
  • No. If one song is fake then how can I trust the others?

Votes: 66 24.8%
  • Not sure how I feel at the minute. I'm just waiting for some official word to clear things up.

Votes: 81 30.5%
  • I don't believe Breaking News is authentic, but I'm excited about the rest of it.

Votes: 54 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'll buy it because it is called ....MICHAEL ! and this is a proof that he is the one singing in the album !

Definately buying the album, no reason not to. There are no fake tracks, just heavily edited but still Michael Jackson.

I love you Michael and I will buy the new album.

I will be buying it as well. It's been too long and the majority of the songs are guaranteed him. I'm curious to see the tracklist though.

Undecided....I want to hear the other songs first....and be sure they're 100% Michael Jackson...I'm not going through what I went through this week again...

I pre-ordered before Breaking News was put up (I don't think MJ's voice is dominant on that song...it's someone else). I'm really confused right now but I don't think I will cancel my order. Maybe I should but I don't know yet. I'm just sorry such controversy has put a damper on a new Michael Jackson album release (for the fans).

Last edited:
I pre-ordered before Breaking News was put up (I don't MJ's voice is dominant on that song...it's someone else). I'm really confused right now but I don't think I will cancel my order. Maybe I should but I don't know yet. I'm just sorry such controversy has put a damper on a new Michael Jackson album release (for the fans).

Remember, there will be other songs to enjoy.Like i have said all along, if people aren't happy don't buy the cd/just download the tracks you like! It's a pity three or four songs have to spoil everything!

Though I still am doubting the Breaking News song, I know there WILL BE songs on there that are 100% Michael. So, I'm still going to buy the album. Questionable songs on there, are just going to get the 'skip' button.

cant wait
again sooo excited :)

love the new HQ version of BN which is streamed on UKpage and maybe on some other pages too ;)

soon Hold my hand!!!!

I support MJ 100 %

And I am starting to believe this really is MJ on BN.

I too say "I will Buy It And Support It As Its Still Michael".

Re: Are you still excited about the album?

I see no reason why MJ fans would not buy Michael.

Even if they question the authencity on 1 song they should support the release and buy all the rest of the songs.

I support this album 100% and i know it is 100% autentic!!!!! F*ck Stupid fans who allways are looking for stupid things to try to ruin the things, and create hate among the fans against Michael family and the Estate!!!!!!!!

Of course I am looking forward to the new album and I will support it!

New Michael songs!!

we all are the same people, we are MJ fans. why are we divided just bcuz of "breaking News"??

Well, no matter what, i support 100% for this album, theyre all New Songs guys!! (not like number ones, or etc)

I am going to buy MICHAEL cd.
None of the arguments against it or against BN have convinced me.
I love the snippets I heard, I love BN, I trust the people who come up for it.
Of course I'll do it because of Michael's music and because my heart says so...
I think there is going to be really great great music on it!
Michael I love you!

I will be buying this album, I'm really looking forward to it!

If in the unfortunate/rare case that the album is full of fake vocals or whatever, I will just not bother buying any future releases.

But until then... I can't wait :D

Re: Are you still excited about the album?

not at all. it makes me sad.. if they play these fake tracks on the radios.. that isn't even michael singing. its just.. urgh. i just miss michaels voice

I will definitely buy this album and because it is Michael I will cherish every word!

Back