Michael - I Am Looking Forward To This Album, I will Buy It And Support It As Its Still Michael

Following Breaking News, are you still excited about the album?

• Yes. I think the new song is legit and can't wait to hear the rest.

Votes: 65 24.4%
  • No. If one song is fake then how can I trust the others?

Votes: 66 24.8%
  • Not sure how I feel at the minute. I'm just waiting for some official word to clear things up.

Votes: 81 30.5%
  • I don't believe Breaking News is authentic, but I'm excited about the rest of it.

Votes: 54 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Are you still excited about the album?

I was extremely excited, but now I'm not sure i'll even buy it. I wouldn't be able to listen to it knowing some of the tracks like Breaking News are fakes.

Michael, I love you and will always support you. ALWAYS! No matter what!
Of course I'll buy your new album (at least 3 copies) and I'll make sure to include it on my x-mas wish-list as well :) :punk:

I will definitely buy the album. I've pre-ordered a copy and will probably go and buy another one on release day.

Still buying the album no matter what! I believe 95% is still him on the tracks. And I'm very, VERY slowly listening to BN and noticing that A)it sounds different that it did on Monday, and B) the first verse sounds most like Michael to me.

...I bet you half the people who say they absolutely won't buy the album will end up sneaking in and buying it within a weeks time anyway.

Yes, I will. There has been no concrete proof shown that it isn't Michael. I want this album to do well for Michael. I want people to see that Michael still matters. I even saw a tweet by Taj yesterday that he would buy the album.

Michael Jackson: ... everybody watching the news of michael jackson,
They want to see that I fall,
cause I’m Michael Jackson
... :(

Of course I will Buy It And Support It and I am sure that album is great.
"Breaking News" :clapping:

Will Michael supports this Album?. That's the matter and that's what you have to question yourself.

Even after what has happened I still support the album. We've still got tracks that are 100% Michael on it and the money in the end of the day goes to Michael's children so yes, I still support it.

Re: Are you still excited about the album?

I haven't decided yet. At this moment I feel I might buy the real Michael tracks from iTunes and forget the album.

I Have Waited For Months And Now Finally, Recent Songs! :D :D And Breaking News Rules!!! :D

I still FOREVER support MJ...his kids and his legacy. No doubt about it.

I am looking forward to buying this album.

I'm gonna buy it, rip it, then burn all the non-cascio tracks to another CD and use that one.

I remember when TII came out and loads of people were saying they were going to boycott it and ended up buying the album and DVD............

The same will happen to MICHAEL.............the sales figures will prove that!!!!!!!!

TII had talk of impersonators.............MICHAEL has the same talk...........

I remember when TII came out and loads of people were saying they were going to boycott it and ended up buying the album and DVD............

The same will happen to MICHAEL.............the sales figures will prove that!!!!!!!!

TII had talk of impersonators.............MICHAEL has the same talk...........

Totally agree. :punk:

Im getting my copy come December.

I allways have and allways will support it , i cant wait to hear everything on it !!
Come on December hurry up !!!!!

Correct we should support this.

Even if you don't like one song buy it anyway and spread the word, help promote it.

Make as many as you can to buy it.

If Michael had the idea for the song, if he wrote some of the words, if he created the beat, if he had his imprint on it in any way, then yes I do want to know what he was working on, what kind of sounds he was developing, what he was creating. I don't care who else sings/plays / writes/ produces ...if it has a little bit of Michael then I want to hear it. This (over the next 7 years) may be the last we have. Why spoil it? Enjoy it while you can.

I can't wait for the album. I understand fans who are not interested in it because they don't think anything new should be brought out after june 25 09 because Michael isn't here to approve them but i don't understand fans who have decided since Monday they are not buying it. As far as i can see they are not buying the album because they got themselfs hysterical about Breaking News not being Michael even though it has since been confirmed that it is Michael.

I am buying the album. I would buy the album if Another Day was the only song on it.

If Michael had the idea for the song, if he wrote some of the words, if he created the beat, if he had his imprint on it in any way, then yes I do want to know what he was working on, what kind of sounds he was developing, what he was creating. I don't care who else sings/plays / writes/ produces ...if it has a little bit of Michael then I want to hear it. This (over the next 7 years) may be the last we have. Why spoil it? Enjoy it while you can.

This.

Back