Michael - I Am Looking Forward To This Album, I will Buy It And Support It As Its Still Michael

Following Breaking News, are you still excited about the album?

• Yes. I think the new song is legit and can't wait to hear the rest.

Votes: 65 24.4%
  • No. If one song is fake then how can I trust the others?

Votes: 66 24.8%
  • Not sure how I feel at the minute. I'm just waiting for some official word to clear things up.

Votes: 81 30.5%
  • I don't believe Breaking News is authentic, but I'm excited about the rest of it.

Votes: 54 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I am still confused about a lot so I am not sure what to do I want to support Michael of course that is all I want is to support him as much as I can but I don't want to listen to other people singing his songs pretending to be him...so I guess I am not all that excited about it now and I am unclear on what I will do!!

Ok this is what I think, I don't like Breaking News because I think that Michael would not be happy with it and because James Porte vocals are on the track. We've tried to remove Cascio tracks but we've failed. Now is the time that we all unite and support this album, not because Teddy Riley, not because John McClain, not because Sony, but because of Michael Jackson and his legacy. His legacy must live and we are his soldiers of L.O.V.E. We have to make Hold My Hand number one all around the world and the album too. I invite all Michael Jackson fans to support this release no matter what we think about those 3 tracks. I realized that the tracklist is decided and there is nothing we can do to change it. I didn't change my mind about these songs but I changed my mind about this whole project and I am going to support it and I think we all should. I am going now to pre-order the album again and I invite you all to do the same. Lets bring Michael back on the top, lets make him Number One again!

Amen!!!!!! :yes: :yes: & :yes: oh, and btw....Michael never stopped being no.1 :cheeky: nothing and no one ever will change that. Charts and sales are irrelevant in the big scheme. The power of his music and his message which transcend all barriers matter most.

I'll be buying the album. The way I see this whole debacle is that if the remaining songs have a big rep before release (i.e. HMH & Keep Your Head Up) I will DEFINITELY BUY IT.

I think sometimes MJ Fans are used to having to fight for everything. Now they think that this is one of those times. Now that MJ's gone, I personally, am tired of battling over everything. My stance is that I'm just gonna enjoy the album and stay out of the drama. Its no point for me to get deep into the fight anymore.

There's enough evidence for me to believe that Breaking News is Michael. Now what the family says...I can't really vouch for because, honestly, over the years and even recently, they've been so out of the loop with MJ stuff its not even funny - yet they say things anyway.

No matter how you slice it though, supporting this album supports MJ. There's no way that this album is not going to give money to the estate, no matter how much Sony tries to milk from it.

I'm just tiiiired of fighting and protesting over EVERYTHING. I think we should just enjoy this for what it is. MJ's music is getting out there, people are digging it, his legacy is focused on his music, its fine just to let this battle *go* lol

I think if I see Michael singing Breaking News (from those tape recordings that might apparently leak) then I fully support the album. That's the only song I'm probably questioning right now (as I haven't heard any others in full apart from Keep Your Head Up).

I'll end up buying the album regardless but I doesn't have my FULL support because I'm unsure on BN.

I could probably get more excited if the songs stopped leaking...what's the point?!

Very true. It does take a small bite out of the "freshly released album versions" doesn't it. I think I'll stop listening to leaks now until things are fully released.

I don´t want to listen to leaks,I´ll wait for the album.I think it will be a great album

i have a question !

Thriller 25 and Visionary were also released by (with) Sony , right?

thanx, so since MJ wanted us to buy Thriller 25 , i think he will be happy if we also bought this new album :)

Yes I am buying the album, I believed all the lead vocal are MJ I have not seen any evidance to proof Other wise,

Back