Michael - I Am Looking Forward To This Album, I will Buy It And Support It As Its Still Michael

Following Breaking News, are you still excited about the album?

• Yes. I think the new song is legit and can't wait to hear the rest.

Votes: 65 24.4%
  • No. If one song is fake then how can I trust the others?

Votes: 66 24.8%
  • Not sure how I feel at the minute. I'm just waiting for some official word to clear things up.

Votes: 81 30.5%
  • I don't believe Breaking News is authentic, but I'm excited about the rest of it.

Votes: 54 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tracklist coming in 2 hours and information about first single!!

Can't wait.

I really like BN. I absolutely am going to buy this album for me and a few family members. :)

Everybody on this forum will end up buying this album somehow or maybe they will receive it as a Gift from a friend.I will buy it for sure and hopefully multiple copies:cheeky:

Of course I am supporting and buying the Album always was
I cant wait to get my Hands on " M I C H A E L " :wub:

GREAT TRACKLIST !!

More exited than EVER !!

December 14th can't get here fast enough. lol Definitely getting it for myself and as gifts for others who I know will enjoy it. :)

I'm buying cause it's MJ. Even if I decided to not buy I would not be able to resist.

I want MJ songs.

If we're not supposed to post in this thread, you may delete this.

But I for one, will be buying this album, regardless of the controversy, I'm confident with myself that 99.5% of the album will consist of Michael Jackson. :)

Agreed!
Definitely gonna buy the album, I don't even stress myself with all the garbage the album being fake...!

Count me in! I am going to pick up a couple of extra copies to show my support for Michael and I am ready for Another Day!

If I support this new album I feel I am betraying Michael and it's also means, as others say, that they can fool us in every record future releasing.

The are many other new song in the album, I know, it's neither about money.

If you don't want to support the album because of the "fake" songs.

Then please support the true MJ songs. Buy HMH, make it #1.

Support MJ's songs if they are released as singles.

Ok this is what I think, I don't like Breaking News because I think that Michael would not be happy with it and because James Porte vocals are on the track. We've tried to remove Cascio tracks but we've failed. Now is the time that we all unite and support this album, not because Teddy Riley, not because John McClain, not because Sony, but because of Michael Jackson and his legacy. His legacy must live and we are his soldiers of L.O.V.E. We have to make Hold My Hand number one all around the world and the album too. I invite all Michael Jackson fans to support this release no mather what we think about those 3 tracks. I realized that the tracklist is decided and there is nothing we can do to change it. I didn't change my mind about these songs but I changed my mind about this whole project and I am going to support it and I think we all should. I am going now to pre-order the album again and I invite you all to do the same. Lets bring Michael back on the top, lets make him Number One again!

Guys , thank you all for supporting Michael . I'm sure from the very beginning it's him in Breaking news .We can like or not the song but we have to support his legacy. My hugs to all of you.

I Will Skip School To Buy This. Then I Will Listen To It All Day And Night,Then Fix It To My Phone So I Can Listen To It The Whole Next Day In Shool. You Guys Can't Imagine How Exited I Am!!! :D :D :D

Anyway, today I went to Amazon site, and bought -

- Michael album

- Vision

- Chopin Nocturnes, on piano the great Idil Biret ( vol V from the entire Chopin collection).

Ok this is what I think, I don't like Breaking News because I think that Michael would not be happy with it and because James Porte vocals are on the track. We've tried to remove Cascio tracks but we've failed. Now is the time that we all unite and support this album, not because Teddy Riley, not because John McClain, not because Sony, but because of Michael Jackson and his legacy. His legacy must live and we are his soldiers of L.O.V.E. We have to make Hold My Hand number one all around the world and the album too. I invite all Michael Jackson fans to support this release no mather what we think about those 3 tracks. I realized that the tracklist is decided and there is nothing we can do to change it. I didn't change my mind about these songs but I changed my mind about this whole project and I am going to support it and I think we all should. I am going now to pre-order the album again and I invite you all to do the same. Lets bring Michael back on the top, lets make him Number One again!

Same for me. I'm going to buy it because of the portion of my money that will go towards the preserving of Michael's legacy and the support of his children. I don't care for the controversial stuff. But it's going to be on there. So I might as well make the best of it and buy it for the songs that are actually Michael. I'm not buying this for the sake of anyone except Michael and his children. They truly deserve it.

HELP NEEDED.

PLEASE.

Could someone make a version of the new version of Breaking News where the first 35 seconds is cut out?

Also the last 9 seconds of silence would be nice to have cut out. So only the song thanks.

I'm having a party tonight and I would love to play it, but the intro is no good for a party, so I would like a version that starts with a bang. :lol: - hope you know what I mean.

I'm so exicted to buy the album!! Or at least I was... I really want to hear it, i do, but when I see what this is doing to MJ's "army of love" I just don't know... If this album is going to make the fans this way maybe it's not a good idea after all...

But I'm SO psyched to hear the new songs, really!

I wish this month would go faster lol. I am not so patient. I want the album now. I think more people will come around and hear the songs on the album all finished and see things differently. I hope anyways.

Back