Michael - I Am Looking Forward To This Album, I will Buy It And Support It As Its Still Michael

Following Breaking News, are you still excited about the album?

• Yes. I think the new song is legit and can't wait to hear the rest.

Votes: 65 24.4%
  • No. If one song is fake then how can I trust the others?

Votes: 66 24.8%
  • Not sure how I feel at the minute. I'm just waiting for some official word to clear things up.

Votes: 81 30.5%
  • I don't believe Breaking News is authentic, but I'm excited about the rest of it.

Votes: 54 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Are you still excited about the album?

I hate that Breaking News just killed any excitement I had for this album. If Sony insists on including that in the album, I'm not buying it. I'll just buy the individual songs that are 100% MJ. I've always supported MJ projects but I just can't imagine myself enjoying an MJ album when an impostor is singing on some of the songs.

i'm actually dreading it. i hope they're not releasing it.
it would ruin so much.

I'm not excited. I'm not quite sure of how I feel.
If some official statement tries to clear things up, i'm not even sure about how I would feel then. I'm just very disappointed with SONY..

Today my feelings towards the album has changed again and now the feeling I am having is just sadness :( I feel sad for Michael and how they are treating him and his legacy. I feel sad for this whole situation, which should have never gone this way. As much as I do want to support Michael I do not want to support lies and fake songs being promoted as his songs. That's simply absurd and wrong. I'm hoping they would do what I think is the only right thing to do at this moment and that is to remove all the controversial songs from the album.

Basically, Breaking news reduced my hype to near zero. But Do you know where your children are put it back on overload :D.

Yes, I'm still excited for it. But not as much as I was. I just hope Sony clear up the mess they've made before the album comes out.

I agree that I'd much rather have a full album of Michael's untouched demos than one with a bunch of songs that have been overproduced by other people.

Exactly. All I want now is pure MJ's voice. No more production, no finishing, no manipulation. We could see that any production without supervision of Master is a failure.

I voted: Yes. I think the new song is legit and can't wait to hear the rest.

BTW I actually like Breaking News. :)

After what's happened, I think it should be an option to postpone the album. The way this is going, the album could bomb which an album purely of Michael absolutely wouldn't. That is not fair and extremely unprofessional to treat his legacy that way. So no, I am not excited, and I would very much appreciate if they were to postpone the release, or cancel it altogether.

Remove ALL of the cascio tracks from the album and my faith may be restored.

I am not excitied at all.
And the fact the fans are bickering so much has made me want to leave the fandom all together.

what album? I do not want future albums, tired of any drama. We have already plenty songs.

Maybe in the future after a decade or so.... on an anniversary album, they can put the few genuine tracks left. :D

Is the album really coming ? I just wonder with all this mess... I would like it to come though and I would like it to be 100% authentic, I want to hear the songs and to feel Michael not question him or knowing its not him like in breaking news (even if its partially him singing).

Yes, I'm looking forward to it.

As much as I believe that releasing 'Breaking News' as the first official track off 'Michael' was a big mistake, and realize that the song is build around what seems to be a very "early stages" vocal recording/try-out, I do believe it to be genuine and have started to really enjoy it. In my opinion Teddy Riley did a great job on the production and I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the rest of his efforts with the material MJ left behind.

I'm excited about it MINUS the Cascio tracks. I don't want those on the album. But the rest sounds great judging from the leaked snippets!

I am excited bout the other songs that will be on the album and 100% Michael :)
Cant wait ;)

Yep.
I'll be purchasing it. And so will everyone else who's commented in or viewed this thread.

If we're not supposed to post in this thread, you may delete this.

But I for one, will be buying this album, regardless of the controversy, I'm confident with myself that 99.5% of the album will consist of Michael Jackson. :)

Going to buy the new album. Everybody should do so now when its confirmed ... why should they lie ? they have TO MUCH TO LOSE ?! Its Michael on there ...1000%

I will wait to hear what tracks are on the album and what they sound like. I also wanna see what the credits look like.

I WILL FULLY SUPPORT 'MICHAEL'-MANIA 2010 / 2011..

..and will buy:

- MJ's VISION (only one Week left here in Germany)

- MJ-The Experience (on PSP @ the end of Nov. & on PS3 nxt Year)

- 'MICHAEL' Album multiple times and on different formats

- other merchandise (shirts, etc.)

don't let the NEGATIVITY destroy the possible LAST MICHAELMANIA here on Earth!

I will be buying the album as well. Can't wait to see what else is out there. Along with "Vision" and "The Experience."

I will definitely be supporting this project and plan on buying copies for my friends and family as stocking stuffers.

(I will not support anything that is not sanctioned by the estate, just thought I would add that for good measure. LOL!)

I will SURE buy this album. I waited for 9 years and to me it's Michael Jackson.

Although I have huge doubts about the Breaking News song, I will still be buying the album, well I have two pre ordered and I won't be cancelling the pre orders as Taj said that there are some REAL MJ tracks on the album. A boycott of the album will look like Michael has done really bad and the media will have a field day, and I really want to see him top of the charts again. Although I understand completely why people would boycott the album and I respect their wishes.

Back