Michael - I Am Looking Forward To This Album, I will Buy It And Support It As Its Still Michael

Following Breaking News, are you still excited about the album?

• Yes. I think the new song is legit and can't wait to hear the rest.

Votes: 65 24.4%
  • No. If one song is fake then how can I trust the others?

Votes: 66 24.8%
  • Not sure how I feel at the minute. I'm just waiting for some official word to clear things up.

Votes: 81 30.5%
  • I don't believe Breaking News is authentic, but I'm excited about the rest of it.

Votes: 54 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Are you still excited about the album?

The excitement I had was flushed down the toilet at 7:01 this morning and at this moment I am actually not sure whether to buy the album or not :( I might wait the response from the other fans first and see what they have to say about the album and then make my own decision.

no, never was, how could i be, Michael is not here with us anymore :(

Ágnes;3058450 said:
no, never was, how could i be, Michael is not here with us anymore :(

And that's the long and short of it. :(

Yes I am still excited. Hopefully the estate/Sony does the right thing and fix this mess with Breaking News

Regardless of Breaking News is authentic or not, I'm still going to be excited over the new album! I know there's going to be amazing songs on the album, and I'm not going to let all this drama destroy the feeling of having a new MJ album!

I think we just have to be patient and this mess will all sort out.

Now that I've heard the snippet of DYKWYCA I'm starting to get exited about this again! That's pure Michael right there!

I cancelled my pre order yesterday.
Excited? not any more. I am totally EXHUASTED both physically and emotionally.
This is a sad day for the entire MJ community around the world. We, as fans, can't unity to say he is/ he is not in his song. How can this be? Shame on me :no:
For me, Michael is not in breaking news, I knew it form the first second.
So I will just wait and see what happens. I can buy tracks one by one anytime.

And I HATE saying all this :(

Now that I've heard the snippet of DYKWYCA I'm starting to get exited about this again! That's pure Michael right there!

DYKWYCA ... meaning... Do you know where your children ..... are? :unsure:
yes, that's 10000% Michael and yes, that really got me jumping.
that I will buy.

well I'm not buying it 'till I hear every song of it and be sure it's MJ

DYKWYCA ... meaning... Do you know where your children ..... are? :unsure:
yes, that's 10000% Michael and yes, that really got me jumping.
that I will buy.
Yep :yes: It got my hopes back for this album.

According to Teddy, the album is going to be a duet album.

Woah, duet album WITH fake songs.

I'm not getting this album.

I wasnt exactly excited to beginning with. More like nervous as hell. I've been avoiding all of MJ's music these last 17 months, because frankly, it's too painful.
Now I think I feel even worse.

According to Teddy, the album is going to be a duet album.

Woah, duet album WITH fake songs.

I'm not getting this album.

Lol

OMG.... how did we come to this? :no:

Guys after I hear that this will be duet album... + the fake Malachi piss, promoted as an Michael Jackson track - I'M NOT BUYING the album.I'm canceling my order tomorrow.I refuse to be tricked like a monkey.

NO ! glad I didnt pre order

No, I'm not as enthusiastic about the album. If "Breaking News" & other fake songs are on the album (even if they had some real songs on there) I definitely won't buy the album. That would be a big time failure on Sony's part. I want 100% authentic vocals, nothing more, nothing less. I wouldn't even care if the album didn't reach #1 because it wouldn't deserve it. It wouldn't be Michael and he would have hated this. I sincerely hope Sony clears all this up because it's not looking good. :no:

If all the songs are overproduced or even fake like breaking news, then it's not a MJ album anymore, cause you can't hear MJ
does anyone know something about the tracklist? rumours about Man in Black???

you are really overreacting... -.-

cancelling pre-orders??!
sad that you really do that because of this one song... where you cant proof that this is not Michael!

you are really overreacting... -.-

cancelling pre-orders??!
sad that you really do that because of this one song... where you cant proof that this is not Michael!

I listened to this song.
Besides, what Taryll and others have said screams: total scam.

lets wait and dont overreact already! ;)
thats what i wanted to say

latest tweet by Taryll:

On Monday 8th November 2010, @Taryll said:
I am shocked that things have gotten this far. This is ridiculous. I was at the studio when these questionable files were delivered. I heard these "so-called" Michael Jackson songs raw and without the distraction of the well produced music by Teddy Riley. How they constructed these songs is very sneaky and sly. many people who have worked on this project either have strong doubts and questions while others KNOW the truth yet decided to turn and look the other way with their hands out for $$$. I will NEVER look the other way. Right is Right, Truth is Truth, Facts are Facts and it will all come out!!! I tried so hard to prevent this craziness, but they wouldn't listen. I KNOW my Uncle's voice and something's seriously wrong when you have immediate FAMILY saying it's not him. Don't you have to wonder why? I have strong, undeniable points. They can't give me answers, yet continue to move forward with lies and deception. Sounding like Michael Jackson and BEING Michael Jackson are two different things.

"if you know it's a lie then you will swear it, If you give it with guilt then you will bear it, If it's taking a chance then you will dare it… you would do anything for money"

I am still looking forward to the album. I think the verses on "Breaking News" are not Michael, which means the Cascio songs may be fraudulant. But I don't think that would be something the estate would have perpetrated, but Cascio. They have so many songs to choose from to fulfill their contract, they don't need to fake it. So I don't think that the other songs neccessarily used fake vocalists.

I think I heard there were only 3 Cascio songs on the album. We already know that Another Day is amazing and totally Michael. I bet the other songs are better too. At least that is my hope.

I am neither here nor there. I am going to be perfectly honest when I say that I was never incredibly excited about this album. Grateful, yes. Happy, yes. But not all that excited because it was such a bittersweet feeling for me. Michael is not physically here releasing music himself.

I was scratching my head when I heard the chorus, and phrasing of certain words, like "Jackson." I don't know what to think. I am going to take a wait-and-see approach with this.

I'm kind of numb. I was so incredibly excited to listen to hear this. I've been waiting a long time for a new really good dance song from MJ.

No.
My excitement was ruined when I first saw the album cover which is just utterly disgusting. What happened today is beyond my comprehension.

No way I'll be buying a MICHAEL JACKSON's album with fake vocals or vocals processed so much that I can't recognise Michael's voice. Even if every other track is 100% by him I think it will be absolute disgrace to include a crap like 'BN' on there. Not only because of the vocals which don't sound like Michael's but the song is utter crap also on other levels. I'm not going to listen to this shit again.

At the moment I feel sick and exhausted to the point that I'm not sure if I want to hear any new song unless it's in the exact form as it was recorded by Michael. I'd rather have unpolished demos with incomplete lyrics than overproduced tracks with vocals that sound plastic and lack any emotion.

No, I'm not as enthusiastic about the album. If "Breaking News" & other fake songs are on the album (even if they had some real songs on there) I definitely won't buy the album. That would be a big time failure on Sony's part. I want 100% authentic vocals, nothing more, nothing less. I wouldn't even care if the album didn't reach #1 because it wouldn't deserve it. It wouldn't be Michael and he would have hated this. I sincerely hope Sony clears all this up because it's not looking good. :no:

This is very well said. It is so fucking outrageous that Sony would shit all over his legacy like this. I'm so freaking furious.

I am still exited. I think there will be other great stuff.

I can't take is serious honestly when people say they lost exitement when the first saw the cover. I mean even the worst cover can contain the best song. HIStory cover - not very good. HIStory - maybe the best MJ album.

So about the cover, think about it what you want - but to judge the album from the cover is plain dumb.

Never judge the book by the cover.

Back