Michael - I Am Looking Forward To This Album, I will Buy It And Support It As Its Still Michael

Following Breaking News, are you still excited about the album?

• Yes. I think the new song is legit and can't wait to hear the rest.

Votes: 65 24.4%
  • No. If one song is fake then how can I trust the others?

Votes: 66 24.8%
  • Not sure how I feel at the minute. I'm just waiting for some official word to clear things up.

Votes: 81 30.5%
  • I don't believe Breaking News is authentic, but I'm excited about the rest of it.

Votes: 54 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Are you still excited about the album?

This ruined everything. Everything was going SO PERFECT with the Cirque announcement, the announcement of the Vision set, the album. Then they released the song. I had never felt more excited and anxious. So, I'm still somewhat excited for the album, but I'm so unsure about HOW I should be feeling at this point. I just hope everything is resolved.

This is beyond scarring. :bugeyed

I'm super excited. No reason not to be. I'm sure MJ left some great music. And no matter what, I enjoy BN a lot.

If you guys want to spread this, please feel free:

englishban.jpg

englishm.jpg

According to Teddy, the album is going to be a duet album.

Woah, duet album WITH fake songs.

I'm not getting this album.
That's not what he said in the interview, he said the NEXT album would be a duet album, not this one.

I think the Cascios are ridiculous, and Sony is just supporting them.

We may never get to prove ourselves right in this fight, but as MJ always said, we must "RAISE OUR VOICE AS ONE" because "WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!"

I'm still going to buy the album, of course. At least we know some songs like HMH are gonna be on there, that is legit MJ.

I just don't like Breaking News AT ALL. I hope it won't be part of the album, if it is... well... just one song to skip I guess.

I won't buy it until I hear every single track. If it is true that there are more tracks like BN on the album, I won't be supporting it. I'll just buy individual tracks like "Another Day" on iTunes.

With that being said, I bet they'll want to charge us the usual price for the album. Then, we have a right to demand the usual material for the usual price, nothing less. If $ony wants our money, they're going to have to deliver the goods clean and simple. Don't settle for less than the best. They ought to learn not to f--k us over.

of course i'm excited and i would not let anyone take this joy from me!

I'm not too sure about Breaking News, I still am convinced that this was Sony's plan all along to release a song from the album but not in Michael's vocals simply to make us want it more, stupid move but Sony are stupid PERIOD.

As for the rest of the Album personally, I can't wait we here in Australia actually get it 4 days earlier then anyone else so I'm extremely excited to see what else this album has to offer us.

I am not excited. I am completely drained.

cancelled my online album orders...
im finished with this B.S.

Sony and the people sure screwed up. I wonder how many people who've canceled their pre-orders.

I take it some of you will be boycotting sales of all Michael's albums that contain vocals that are not 100% his? i.e - 'Off The Wall', 'Thriller', 'Bad', 'Dangerous' etc? After all, other people sang vocals/backing vocals on these albums. If you're obsessed that everything has to be 100% MJ, then you better burn all your albums.

YOU ARE HELPING DESTROY MICHAEL'S LEGACY - NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OF THIS!

If you get your wish, and this album is a flop, there will never be another album release with new material. Sony will give up on promoting Michael's Legacy, sales o his old album will flop, and he will, eventually, be forgotten for the genius he was. IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU WANT - JUST TO HURT SONY?

You fools do not realise what you are doing, and I will be so sad to see Michael's Legacy destroyed - but the dogs must have their pound of flesh I suppose.

You try and destroy Sony with your hatred, and you will destroy Michael's Legacy - MARK MY WORDS!

I'm not excited at all now, I am sad for Michael and sad like I've never been since 25th june 2009

thats not true!!!

around 50% on the song BN is in fact MICHAEL JACKSON!!

and there would have been just 3-4 tracks with this 50% impersonating voice!
not several tracks ;)

i think the phrases with textparts containing "michael jackson" has been sung by the voiceimpersonator...
michael would never create a text containg his OWN NAME!
thats what i found strange from the beginning...

thats not true!!!

around 50% on the song BN is in fact MICHAEL JACKSON!!

and there would have been just 3-4 tracks with this 50% impersonating voice!
not several tracks ;)

i think the phrases with textparts containing "michael jackson" has been sung by the voiceimpersonator...
michael would never create a text containg his OWN NAME!
thats what i found strange from the beginning...

Even 10 % is a fake for me !

I was excited at first, but now with the controversy surrounding "Breaking News"... eh not so much. I'm just so disappointed now... I really wanted to be excited about it...damn. :sigh:

No.

At the moment I feel sick and exhausted to the point that I'm not sure if I want to hear any new song unless it's in the exact form as it was recorded by Michael. I'd rather have unpolished demos with incomplete lyrics than overproduced tracks with vocals that sound plastic and lack any emotion.

I agree that I'd much rather have a full album of Michael's untouched demos than one with a bunch of songs that have been overproduced by other people.

I'm on the upward swing to excitement now!!!

I wish many of you could be too. You've ruined it for yourselves by speaking too soon.

No, the excitement of the album launched has been poisened by this Breaking News track which isn't 100% Michael Jackson. I would have cancelled my preorder if I had already preordered it. Sony need to make changes to give us authentic and undoubtably Michael tracks (no one is doubting Another Day, Hold My Hand for example), removing any and all tracks that are questionable from this product, and need to investigate who did this and how. I am confused, angry, sad and hurt by this disgusting situation.

NO. Not excited at all. Im dreading it now. An MJ album with an impersonator on it. Its just a total joke. Already cancelled my pre order. Will just buy individual tracks I KNOW are MJ from Itunes.

Yes.

Tired of fans drama, of family insinuations.... Wanna hear a press conference asap and Sony clearing the mess up. Then rush and buy the album.

Yes and even if it did turn out to be not 100% Michael, it's still something of Michael that we've not heard before and I'm just grateful for anything

I am more exited than ever. Cause after BN I can't wait to hear the other songs and hear for myself if it is MJ. And I think it will be.

No. It's become a joke.

Yes.

Tired of fans drama, of family insinuations.... Wanna hear a press conference asap and Sony clearing the mess up. Then rush and buy the album.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back