The Lost Children

Re: MJ's WORST song?

I LOOOVE Dirty Diana!!!

But some of my least favorite are:
Speed Demon
IJCSLY
Someone in the Dark
Scared of the Moon
Little Susie (me and this one have a love hate relationship)

I LOOOVE Dirty Diana!!!

But some of my least favorite are:
Speed Demon
IJCSLY
Someone in the Dark
Scared of the Moon
Little Susie (me and this one have a love hate relationship)

I forgot about Lil Susie, i really dont' like that song either.:no:

"Girlfriends"

and i never hearing in the back, butterflies, on the line and privacy

AH, half of the songs you've mentioned are some of my favourites which goes to show that there are no bad songs, just different tastes. Sure, there are some songs I like LESS, but usually all it takes to make a song good is Michael's voice, so. For example I really don't like You Are Not Alone, but his adlibs make it again an above average song.

WHAT?!

I see 2000 Watts, Little Susie, Someone in the Dark... MADNESS!!

Oh man. That's a shocker for me! Little Susie is one of my favorites off the HIStory album.

There are quite a few that I skip over, mostly on History and Invincible, but if I had to pick one or more that I NEVER listen to it would be these:
Privacy
History
Heartbreaker
Invincible
2 Bad (The version on History. I do like the remix on BOTDF)
Money
Can't Let Her Get Away
:bugeyed Holy crap...I LOVE all those! All but the last one are pretty rockin' too. This thread is crazy to read...lol.

:bugeyed Holy crap...I LOVE all those! All but the last one are pretty rockin' too. This thread is crazy to read...lol.

Well, hey, I could say the same thing about your dislike of Liberian Girl. :lol:

Heal the World
Keep the Faith
You Are Not Alone
Childhood
You Are My Life
The Lost Children
Girlfriend
It's the Falling in Love
The Girl is Mine

So quite a few lol! I've always been a bit unsure about 2000 Watts, his voice just sounds too manipulated.

I love all of Michael's songs I cannot think of any I do not like...the man was a musical genius...he became the Music.

I really can't say theres a song i don't like..

Maybe this year I don't like it very much, next year the very same song will be my favorite. It changes all the time.

Beat it.

Was one of my favorite song when I was a kid and my brother and I used to play fighting to it :D, but can't stand to listen to it any more... except live maybe.

I love all MJs songs but 2000 watts is my least fave, but it's not his worse song, MJ doesn't have a worse song.

Last edited:

I love them all, I don't have a last option...
But the song I don't listen so much is Heartbreaker but it don't mean I don't like it...

"Speed Demon"....although I don't hate it, but I'll skip on to Liberian Girl most of the time on the CD. As well as "Morphine"....I just cannot listen to that song whatsoever. :no:

I'm on the The Girl Is Mine wagon... cause Paul McCartney wrote it and he just writes lots of cheesy songs. But Michael's parts in it are great, and 'I'm a lover not a figter ;)' is one of my favorite quotes! But I just don't like the melody and the beat is too slow for this song. Imagine it faster, its better immediately.

Actually, Michael wrote that one. He wanted it to "sound" like a Paul song.

Speed Demon, and a few of the fast songs from Invincible--2000 Watts might be my least. :smilerolleyes:

Is it weird that I don't like YANA that much?? i love his voice in it...but I just don't really like it that much....

Back