Least Favorite MJ Song??

Oh man, I LOVE 2000 Watts. It's so unique and different. That is one I almost ALWAYS fast forward to on Invincible.

And Smoothe Criminal is in my Top 5 fav songs of all time PERIOD. So sad that someone doesn't like that song lol.

WLJWIOIUPOWJIHJGKJLSHK;LBJVHAODBHLJkwnpagjubvipoadnkln v'AHGpERIJpJWGLAKEJGIOj!!!
;\ Yea I expected that. I dunno what it is about it either! There is just something about it that I don't like. It's like, I want to like it...but no matter how much I listen to it I just can't make myself! :(

Interesting seeing the responses on this thread. Kinda funny too. Hmm...like I said before I enjoy all of his songs. But 2000 Watts and Little Susie are really the only two I just like rather than love.

My least favorite of all - She's out of my life
yuk yuk yuk!
Come together and Dont stop till you get enough

Man forget some of ya'll!!!! :bugeyed The Lost Children is on my top 5 favs!!!!!!

This one's for all the lost children, this ones for all the lost children...:angel:

^ i know ehh

i loveeeee The Lost Children... that song and speechless makes me cry when i frist listen to them. booboo i know mate!

the lost children, speechless, and threatened are my fav from Invincible.

let's pray for all the lost children :cry:

I have a couple:

Privacy
The Lost Children
The Girl Is Mine (demo is MUCH better)
Just Good Friends
It's The Falling In Love
Keep The Faith
Childhood
Ghosts

I like to hear him sing them, but the songs in general I can't stand.

Re: MJ's WORST song?

I never liked Butterflies. If it was up to me i would have taken that off Invincible and replaced it with Fall Again

Probably Billie Jean. It's so over-rated.

Joking.

There are quite a few that I skip over, mostly on History and Invincible, but if I had to pick one or more that I NEVER listen to it would be these:

Privacy
History
Heartbreaker
Invincible
2 Bad (The version on History. I do like the remix on BOTDF)
Money
Can't Let Her Get Away

Hmm...2 Bad, Break of Dawn & Heaven Can Wait.

I don't really mind them, but I like them the least.

Tough one.

all his songs are ACE, but these I don't hear very often: Lady in my life and Baby be mine. - those are great songs, but I don't hear them very much.

sometimes worse songgs are better when i visualise a video to it..i imagined privacy as mj in a room and all these journalists n paparazzi are tied up in chairs in a huge row ..helpless..mouth's tired...and mj is singing the song around them..dancng around them...taking pictures of them etc..being angry..i think that would have been greattt

There are just two songs I always skip over

2000Wats - I remember being a little girl, like 8 or 9, and dancing to this song with dance group; that's probably the only one reason why I do not say that I don't like this piece. I just listen to it veeery rarely.

Beatiful Girl - well, I know, everyone makes mistakes, but come on... this is just big piece of crap

I'd just like to add that although i think that Thriller is a good song, i don't think that it's one of Mike's best. I wouldn't even put that in my top 30 favorite songs.

In my opinion the only reason why Thriller (the song) is so popular today is because of the video

for me it;s the original dangerous song.,... but i love the later version that's on the box-set:cheeky:

You Are My Life

I hate this song as much as I love Michael. And I haven't listened to it for 2 years, I think.

Lol you guys are gonna think I'm insane but I never ever listen to Dirty Diana! I can't stand listening to it, although I recognise its musical greatness..its just my weird personal taste

i really loathe the girl is mine. I deleted it off my itunes and replaced it with the MJ vocal only (without mccartney) version. I just don't like McCartney at all he kinda ruins the song.

Lol you guys are gonna think I'm insane but I never ever listen to Dirty Diana! I can't stand listening to it, although I recognise its musical greatness..its just my weird personal taste

are you a female? what is your race? i ask because what i find is that most of my female friends aren't big on it. and my black family members don't feel it because it's a rock song.

are you a female? what is your race? i ask because what i find is that most of my female friends aren't big on it. and my black family members don't feel it because it's a rock song.

Wow, really? None of my friends are really MJ fans, but ALL of my girlfriends will admit they love that song and find it sexy.
Surprising!

My least favorite are:

The Lost Children (I really like the rimshot snare though)
If You Don't Love Me
Someone in the Dark
Scared of the Moon

and some others I can't think of at the moment

WHATT!!! OMG!!

I think that is one of the best songs EVER! wow this is a first, someone not liking the song dirty diana.

....It's your opinion though.

Back