Least Favorite MJ Song??

:shock: do I have to defriend you for that??? oh my sweetheart - I love that song!

Okay I am scared - don't hate me... but Childhood does absolutely nothing for me... I mean I know the significance, I get it - but it makes me want to crawl through my speakers and say: SNAP OUT OF IT... let's dance.
Same here ! :yes:

This thread makes me want to cry.
I mean, Lady In My Life, Chiildhood, Threatened, 2Bad and Liberian Girl!

OMG I love 2Bad, Love Why You Wanna Trip On Me, love Speed Demon, and Privacy. Those are awesome songs. Someone mentioned She Drives Me Wild?:blink: Dude that song is so awesome! Using different car sounds and..just wow! Michael is just ANGELIC!

I love all of MJ's songs... except there was one that I didn't really get on with. I thought it wasn't "Michael"..and I thought it wasn't as genius as his usual stuff. It sounded rushed and just like anyone could have written this song. It felt it didn't have the "MJ Stamp of Approval".. That song was "Superfly Sister"... I cringe when it comes on for some reason. My hubby likes that song..but then again he likes Michael Bolton shitty music...:smilerolleyes:...:puke:. :lol: Great I'll have a mob of angry Bolton fans wanted to stone me to death now.. if there are any that is.-_-

Michael Jackson is STILL the best!:cheeky:

^SUPERFLY SISTER? :shock: Lord have mercy... that song is so kick ass! It's by far my FAVE funky song of his! Daaaang.

Aww I sowy Amy.. :lol: forgive me. I mean it's ok...but I think maybe Michael could have done more with that song...music wise. The lyrics are ok..but musically I think he could have made it slammin'. :) Do I need to run now? :lol: Love ya Amy!

Childhood is not good at all, my option, sorry for the Childhood fans :/ ahahah :)

Thriller (really boring.. I don't like the video either believe it or not)

Black Or White (overplayed dribble)

Money (what the hell?)

Heartbreaker (what the hell? x2)

You Are Not Alone (possibly because I don't like the video. The song is so overrated though)

Don't Walk Away (it just drones onnnn and onnnn blahhhhh)

Baby Be Mine (crap compared to most of Thriller)

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (SO annoying! I dislike a lot of Off The Wall actually, but I want this list as short as possible)

P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) (the demo is much better)

Just Good Friends (I'm sure a lot of you would agree with me on this, but Stevie and Michael are put in a studio together and they come up with THIS? Get It is better)

This Is It (*pukes* - a shitty demo that should have never seen the light of day. When I listen to it, I keep thinking of what a crappy release it was)

She Drives Me Wild (crappy filler)

Remember The Time (really overrated!)

There are loads more but I can't think of them right now.

You Are Not Alone (possibly because I don't like the video. The song is so overrated though)

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (SO annoying! I dislike a lot of Off The Wall actually, but I want this list as short as possible)

Just Good Friends (I'm sure a lot of you would agree with me on this, but Stevie and Michael are put in a studio together and they come up with THIS? Get It is better)

:mello: :throwingstones

Money (what the hell?)

Don't Walk Away (it just drones onnnn and onnnn blahhhhh)

Baby Be Mine (crap compared to most of Thriller)

P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) (the demo is much better)

This Is It (*pukes* - a shitty demo that should have never seen the light of day. When I listen to it, I keep thinking of what a crappy release it was)

She Drives Me Wild (crappy filler)

Remember The Time (really overrated!)

Upside, you're such a noob.

I will tell you the song that is my least fav. MJ song. I actually love ALL the songs MJ recorded from 1978 + (ofc before, but not all).

The song is

it is

It's The Falling In Love. Gahhh, everytime the song starts, I skip.

Only MJ song I skip.

My least favourite isn't as hard to choose as I thought.

But "Little Susie" from the HIStory album is just a snooze-fest.

(Dip fingers in holy water and sign the cross on my body.)

My least favourite isn't as hard to choose as I thought.

But "Little Susie" from the HIStory album is just a snooze-fest.

(Dip fingers in holy water and sign the cross on my body.)

The intro is tedious, I'll give you that. I love the actual song though.

superfly sister...if you don't love me...little suzie 2 BAD and childhood are over produced.

Back