Least Favorite MJ Song??

omg so many people mention 2000 watts. It's not exactly my favourite but I certainly love it :) I had no idea it was a song that divided opinion among fans.

LOL. Aww.

I know there are certain songs you're SUPPOSED to like as a fan, but SC is one that took me a while to like.

To be honest, I really don't care too much for Billie Jean either.

I know there are certain songs you're SUPPOSED to like as a fan, but SC is one that took me a while to like.

To be honest, I really don't care too much for Billie Jean either.

oh dear oh dear lol, each to his own. To Get the full effect of billie jean though you need to hear it LOUD AS HELL though huge super bass speakers! For me its the greatest song of all time

Most of the Off The Wall album
Baby Be Mine
Thriller
P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) - I LOVE the demo version though
Just Good Friends
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Liberian Girl - I'm not quite sure if I dislike it or not actually. I feel neutral about it right now
She Drives Me Wild
Remember The Time
Can't Let Her Get Away
Black Or White
Money
You Are Not Alone
Hearbreaker
You Rock My World
Butterflies - The acapella is nice though
YOU ARE MY LIFE ARGHHHHHH
DON'T WALK AWAY ARGGGGGUGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

I know yal are gonna kill me for this, but my least favs are Man In the Mirror and Will You B there. Those are the 2 that come to mind first, im sure there are others that I don't like lol

oh dear oh dear lol, each to his own. To Get the full effect of billie jean though you need to hear it LOUD AS HELL though huge super bass speakers! For me its the greatest song of all time

:hysterical:

I think it's just a personal thing. I don't really care for my favorite artists' biggest hits: Billie Jean, I Just Called To Say I Love You, Together Again, Beautiful, etc lol.

And I can't really blast music cuz I live in a dorm lol. :(

Invincible had way too much filler. MJ should've never released BOTDF and instead replaced the weak tracks on Invincible with some of the tracks from BOTDF.

Invincible had way too much filler. MJ should've never released BOTDF and instead replaced the weak tracks on Invincible with some of the tracks from BOTDF.

that would make the BOTDF album boring. i like BOTDF a lot. i ranked it 2nd for my fav album

true! some songs like billie jean requires a super bass speaker. i used to, shall i say, least like the song because i tend to dislike popular songs but after i turn the music out loud i instantly fell in love with it.

hmmm, it take me into thinking of why some of the songs listed here are least like...

some songs don't depend on the music itself...sometimes it rest on the vocal. if you listen on michael's vocal...on how he deliver the songs, you'd be amazed! just try it!

But anyways, I really dislike Money of of the HIStory album..one of his worst records ever..and I dislike Speed Demon..I think it was a filler track..I dislike Morphine (Because of the lyrics..especially when he's saying Demorol, oh God he's taking Demerol")..2000 Watts..Privacy..and that's about it..everything else is great

Oh man you dislike about everything I like. Money I've always liked and I really love Morphine, I feel as if Michael is really sharing his addiction experience with me. Speed Demon took me some time to like and I like it a lot more than before, I really, really hated it before. Privacy is like the only one I can really agree on.

Though, I will say that at one point I really, really hated Dirty Diana. I used to just watch the music video, because it was a Michael Jackson music video, but I couldn't stand the song. Now that I'm older I can appreciate way more than I could before.

Baby Be Mine
Thriller
Just Good Friends
Liberian Girl - I'm not quite sure if I dislike it or not actually. I feel neutral about it right now
She Drives Me Wild
Remember The Time
Can't Let Her Get Away
Black Or White
Money
You Are Not Alone
Hearbreaker
You Rock My World

WOAW!!!!!! im afraid to ask wat ur fav is!! haha! NO JUDGING!! we're all different ;)

There are quite a few that I skip over, mostly on History and Invincible, but if I had to pick one or more that I NEVER listen to it would be these:

Privacy
History
Heartbreaker
Invincible
2 Bad (The version on History. I do like the remix on BOTDF)
Money
Can't Let Her Get Away

I forgot to add 2000 Watts to that list.

Another three I rarely listen to:

Wanna Be Startin' Something
Jam
Black or White

Also, I don't necessarily dislike these two songs, but I am SO tired of them, they're all I EVER hear on the radio!

Billie Jean
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

So it's fair to say that I could go a long time without hearing those again.

Baby Be Mine
Thriller
Just Good Friends
She Drives Me Wild
Remember The Time
Can't Let Her Get Away
Black Or White
Money
You Are Not Alone
Hearbreaker
You Rock My World

:shock:
Whaaaat omg, I am shocked by this post, haha!

Just out of curiosity, what are the songs you like the most?

Wow, it's amazing to see what people don't like!

The ones I skip are:
D.S.
Little Susie
Heartbreaker
Morphine
Privacy

Out of his most well known songs, I'd say "Bad" is my least favorite. With that said, I still like that song =) I just like his other songs better!

Back