Least Favorite MJ Song??

Childhood, both the song and video are so horrible you can cringe. What the hell was he thinking? Especially with the beautiful I'll be there melody he made around the same time. He should have used that on the album instead and just made it into a full song and video.

It's probably Privacy for me. (I like the Invincible album - but have a bad time warming up to this song)

it has potential to be something good but for me it falls short.

So, I noticed that a lot of people don't like 2000 Watts..... :shock: :wtf1: This is one of my favourite songs!!!!!!! Anyway.... I rarely listen to off the wall album, I'm not saying I don't like it, it's just that I prefer the other albums...... Also, there are some ballads that I always skip like cry, don't walk away, butterflies, childhood, little Susie, smile, heal the world, gone too soon, lady in my life and, in my opinion, the most overrated song man in the mirror.........

I can't say I have a least favorite

but I remember after I saw the video for "You Are Not Alone" I was sooooo jealous of Lisa Marie:no::no::bugeyed:bugeyedbeing all over him that I never wanted to listen to the song.

Beatiful Girl - well, I know, everyone makes mistakes, but come on... this is just big piece of crap

Whaaaa? So so so pretty and incredibly, ridiculously sweet. "It's almost like dancing when romancing in her arms"? Such a charmer. :wub: And all the key changes?! *sighs* Magic + love.

I find this thread fascinating, LoL.

So, I noticed that a lot of people don't like 2000 Watts..... :shock: :wtf1: This is one of my favourite songs!!!!!!! Anyway.... I rarely listen to off the wall album, I'm not saying I don't like it, it's just that I prefer the other albums...... Also, there are some ballads that I always skip like cry, don't walk away, butterflies, childhood, little Susie, smile, heal the world, gone too soon, lady in my life and, in my opinion, the most overrated song man in the mirror.........

I know! 2000 Watts is leading heh. It's not one of my favorites but I really like it too!! It's so hard to pick which MJ song I like the least, cuz I like em all but I would have to say In The Closet and that includes the video. I know ladies, WTF right? :bugeyed Haha but yea.

Re: MJ's WORST song?

Heal the World
Keep the Faith
You Are Not Alone
Childhood
You Are My Life
The Lost Children
Girlfriend
It's the Falling in Love
The Girl is Mine

I love all those songs!! :D But I'm a chick, so I dig his sappy/sensitive stuff.
Hmm I cannot think of any songs I don't care for at the moment. I may not like the melody to certain songs (like 2000 Watts) but his voice ALWAYS makes up for anything else lacking in the song.

The only song I dislike is Give In To Me. I've tried a million times to get into it, but it's just too slow for me.

I used to dislike Gone Too Soon as well, but I've grown an appreciation for it in recent months.. =(

The only song I dislike is Give In To Me. I've tried a million times to get into it, but it's just too slow for me.

I used to dislike Gone Too Soon as well, but I've grown an appreciation for it in recent months.. =(

WHAT????????? This is probably my favorite Mj song ever and easily my favorite on Dangerous... too slow???? What about You Are Not Alone...

Re: MJ's WORST song?

I love all those songs!! :D But I'm a chick, so I dig his sappy/sensitive stuff.
Hmm I cannot think of any songs I don't care for at the moment. I may not like the melody to certain songs (like 2000 Watts) but his voice ALWAYS makes up for anything else lacking in the song.

I agree with that also. While I may not like a song, it's the fact that he's singing it which makes up for it.

Though...the only exception is You Are Not Alone. I will never forget how many times they played that song on the radio, tv, or ANYWHERE. I could not get away from that song back in the mid-90s. Everytime it starts to come on I turn to the next one or I run out of whatever store I'm in. If I do listen to it, it is, purely, for the ad-libs at the end of it.

I don't have a least favorite song of Michael Jackson's because it's Michael Jackson. Every song he sings, to me, is magic.

Money is one of them! I like his older stuff! Off The Wall and Thriller are the best! Bad is a great album too! His music had some much soul in the younger days! Its still hard to pick a song that I don't like that much!

You know it took me a while to get into "Smooth Criminal". *takes cover*

But anyways, I really dislike Money of of the HIStory album..one of his worst records ever..and I dislike Speed Demon..I think it was a filler track..I dislike Morphine (Because of the lyrics..especially when he's saying Demorol, oh God he's taking Demerol")..2000 Watts..Privacy..and that's about it..everything else is great

Last edited:
Although I like pretty much every song MJ ever did, my least favorite would have to be You Are Not Alone.

You know it took me a while to get into "Smooth Criminal". *takes cover*
LOL. Aww.

My least favourites are probably Little Susie, Privacy and The Lost Children. They're the ones I listen to the least.

Back