Least Favorite MJ Song??

"Elizabeth I love you" well cause I am Jealous of her...... he gets to sing about her and not me!!!!! Lucky for some.!!!

That is the reason why it is my least favourite song, it is not a bad song.

Ok don't laugh, but I can't stand Dirty Diana!! I'm serious! I understand that it's musically and vocally terrific, but as a personal choice I NEVER listen to it if I can help it..

Having said that, I would love to hear a live version rehearsed!

I dont actually have a least favourite songs. I just seldom listen to it..
I'm that type of person that loves to listen to slow ballads. Any slow ballads of Michael would all be in my usual playlist. Thriller,Billie Jean and Beat It..these are really fast tracks. I listen to them and I love them but I dont always listen to them as often as One Day in Your Life for example. I love soul and ballads :) Songs that made me think so hard and reflect on something and relate to my life.

Last edited:
WOAW!!!!!! im afraid to ask wat ur fav is!! haha! NO JUDGING!! we're all different ;)

Believe it or not, I've come to like You Are My Life and Butterflies in the last few weeks. They're actually among my favourites now believe it or not.

I don't have a number 1 favourite right now, because as you can see, my mind changes a lot! :lol:

I LOVE Earth Song though.

"Elizabeth I love you" well cause I am Jealous of her...... he gets to sing about her and not me!!!!! Lucky for some.!!!

That is the reason why it is my least favourite song, it is not a bad song.

That song is just...strange to me. Great tribute but I just don't like it.

I think I posted in this thread long ago. I fall in and our of songs often, meaning I can say I hate it today, and then love it tomorrow if I really pay attention. I used to hate 2000 Watts but now I can at least tolerate it. I never really liked Heartbreaker but I enjoy it now and noticed that Michael used those robot sounds far before it was cool to do so haha.

I'm shocked that there are people that dislike "Dirty Diana"..that song SLAYS!! It's one of my favorites from him..

Is it a shame not to like "Black or white"? I don't like it. *blush* (I kind of understand what Slash meant with that comment on the guitar in it the other day.)

And I dislike "You are not alone" too.

I don't know where did Americans put their ears when that was the only Nr 1 song on Billboard from History. I think there are 10 000 better songs on History than that.

Yeah, and I don't like "This is it" either.

Ok don't laugh, but I can't stand Dirty Diana!! I'm serious! I understand that it's musically and vocally terrific, but as a personal choice I NEVER listen to it if I can help it..

Having said that, I would love to hear a live version rehearsed!

llol...i'd reallly like it if u would explain this post to me...lol :lol:

i know i wasn't supposed to laugh but i don't know what ur sayin here..lol

lol..as far as u r not alone...and the comment about americans...i personally think it's the best decision americans ever made, taking that to number 1. lol

lol..as far as u r not alone...and the comment about americans...i personally think it's the best decision americans ever made, taking that to number 1. lol

Swap it with Earth Song or TDCAU and I will agree ;)

Don't know, "YANA" just makes me cringe. Boring melody, lame lyrics IMO. Luckily it wasn't written by Michael.

YANA's ok. But the ending part keeps on repeating until you get a bit tired and switches to another song.

I like Dirty Diana from last week after my visit to a shopping mall. I admit, it's my first time listening Dirty Diana. My first thought was could that be Michael's BAD album song. Then I looked around and saw a tv playing Dirty Diana video XD

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough.
I just don't like the vocals on it, so this is my least favorite.

Morphine.
Michael sounds really good here, but this song just creeps me out too much at the Demerol and Morphine references. Way too ironic.

mmm....

Whatever happens, I think it's slow and way too long, too many cuts during the song. But I don't hate it, I just don't listen to it that often.

Privacy gains so much power if you speed it up 1 or 2 times.

And...I like BEAT IT, but I never play it myself, I like it when it's on the radio, or on the tv.

This thread is really enlightening. Some of the songs people dislike I was kinda shocked (i.e. Dirty Diana and Man in the Mirror). I admit the HIstory Album was a downer for me. I LOVE Stranger in Moscow and Earth Song. But I can't do Little Susie, it depresses me to no end. Smile is depressing and so is Childhood.

keep the faith-dunno why its ok buts it probably the only song out of all my albums that i dont listen to.
but yet again every song of michaels that i didnt like before i love now like dont walk away didnt like it now i love it so its only a matter of time lol

I revoke my previous claim months ago about Liberian Girl being my least fave. I've come to really enjoy that song. :heart: I think it was the fact that I first heard it while watching the video that made me not like it...'cause the video was just kind of annoying. lol. I still hate the video, actually. (although Michael is GORGEOUS in it)

My least fave song now, and probably the ONLY song of Michael's I don't really like is Little Susie. Too eerie...I can't listen to it.

Lol, quite a few songs in this thread are my favourites! :D

I know it's really highly rated everywhere, but the only song I always skip is You Rock My World - I just don't feel it at all... already the little spoken bit at the beginning "Whoa, look at that girl" makes me reach for the skip button :ph34r:

I revoke my previous claim months ago about Liberian Girl being my least fave. I've come to really enjoy that song. :heart: I think it was the fact that I first heard it while watching the video that made me not like it...'cause the video was just kind of annoying. lol. I still hate the video, actually. (although Michael is GORGEOUS in it)

My least fave song now, and probably the ONLY song of Michael's I don't really like is Little Susie. Too eerie...I can't listen to it.

Little Susie???? Wooooah!! Run, Amy, RUN!! :ph34r: I LOVE that song...

Back