Least Favorite MJ Song??

Hmmm. i couln't think of any off the top of my head so i just looked at my itunes play count, seems the ones i skip the most are "baby be mine", "the lady in my life" and privacy. i don't hate them just seem skip them.

These are some of my favorites. My heart aches when I hear these songs. I love them.

Yes, you should run! Who can you not like some songs on Off The Wall? It's a perfect album, and remember, this was Michael during his prime!!!

Many songs on Invincible is forgettable for me.
When ever I hear speed demon I think of moonwalker, this part of the movie is one of my fav parts. The end of it that is.

woooo.
i am quite surprised that so many of you dislike The Girl is Mine
i love that song!

I love this song, I only listen to Michael part and I love is vocals in it. I do love him endlessly.

it gave me the creeps to listen to Morphine right after he died, the lyrics really got on my nerves, too shocking. Not that I don't like the song 'Morphine' but it's not the same anymore.

Yep...

Anyway, I think "The Girl is Mine" is brilliant! It's beautifully simplistic. And the use of the word "doggone"?! Only MJ and Paul could ever pull that off and more - seriously. "This Is It" reminds me a lot of it. They both have the same smooth, sweet, jazzy, but still very pop feel.

I think my least favorite is 2000 watts too. I don't dislike it! But...it just doesn't do much for me. And maybe it's not supposed to, maybe it's just new and fun. I can appreciate that. It's just a little too mainstream for my taste.

While there are a few songs the I choose to skip, there are two songs that I just can't listen to. I think it is the lack of vocal quality from Mike and I am just not used to that after hearing songs dating all the way back to when he was 9 years old. The two songs, "You Are My Life" and "Just Walk Away" really don't do anything for me. I can tollerate "Just Walk Away" better than I can the other one though. They both should have just been left off the album as far as I am concerned.

a lot of off the wall is forgettable to me. i just don't feel that album (aside from the classics of course.) i also don't like:

The girl is mine, baby be mine, speed demon, just good friends, i can't let her get away, why you wanna trip on me (brilliant beat, poor vocals imo), this time around, come together, you are my life, privacy, don't walk away, and cry.
Should i run now? :s

and you call yourself a fan!!! That is just unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!

How someone can dislike HIStory is out of my conception of understanding. The song gives me so much chills , he NAILED the song. It's EPIC! And so underrated!

My least fave song is Privacy. It seems to me that he spent 2 days making it.

You are my life....very average song in my opinion especially from the greatest artist ever to walk the planet.

Threatened, 2000 watts, Privacy and The lost children

I've never liked Butterflies. If it was up to me i would have taken that off Invicible and replaced it with Fall Again

While there are a few songs the I choose to skip, there are two songs that I just can't listen to. I think it is the lack of vocal quality from Mike and I am just not used to that after hearing songs dating all the way back to when he was 9 years old. The two songs, "You Are My Life" and "Just Walk Away" really don't do anything for me. I can tollerate "Just Walk Away" better than I can the other one though. They both should have just been left off the album as far as I am concerned.

You mean Don't Walk Away???? If you do mean that one! I have to disagree one of my favorites off Invincible. His voice in it is so fragile and sensitive. Goes very well with the lyrics!!

I cannot stand Liberian Girl. Other than that... I skip Privacy too. I don't like the camera sounds. She's Out Of My Life, I don't like that one either. I think it sounds good, but the "It cuts like a knife" is just too cheesy for me. There are a few others but I can't really seem to remember them.... maybe it's for the best.

im amazed how many people dont like 2000 watts, i think thats an incredible song, but to get it, you have to dance to it, and i mean, full out dance and break into sweat, its not much of a song to just sit there and listen to, i made a vid to it on yt, and i filled it with mad strobe lights and things, just to reinforce the point about the kind of mood you have to be in to get this song

How someone can dislike HIStory is out of my conception of understanding. The song gives me so much chills , he NAILED the song. It's EPIC! And so underrated!

My least fave song is Privacy. It seems to me that he spent 2 days making it.
I don't like "Privacy", but I don't know what that has to do with anything. People used to make a whole album in one day with a 4 track machine, which meant everything was live and no overdubs.

Say Say Say & The Girl is mine i hate they 2 songs not just because Paul McCartneys in them but there just dont apply to michaels style.

Say Say Say & The Girl is mine i hate they 2 songs not just because Paul McCartneys in them but there just dont apply to michaels style.

I love those! And The Man, as well. What's people's problem with Paul, anyway? Nothing wrong with him. Wait, I'm a Beatles fan...

Morphine...I need to see the lyrics to see why it's creepy. I get some of it, but not all of it.

im sry guys but i must add keep the faith :( i dont know y i cant listen to the whole thing. the words are beautiful no doubt. but the way its sung is not MJs style at all. plus when that guy on American Idol sang it im pretty sure he ruined it for me!

i havta say thriller .. i know its a classic its juz too overrated. the video is great and all love the dancing but i just dont like the song very much ... but the thriller album is great!!!

Dont walk away, she drives me wild, lady in my life...those are some of my favorites!!!!!!! lol Jam was the only one I would skip and only cause it can get too lengthly. And sometimes 2000 watts...but other than that, no. lol

hmm.. i have to say i always skip 'the girl is mine', and 'just good friends' but tht's all! 'n i LOOOVE speed demon btw! 'n 2000 watts is gr8!!!

Back