Least Favorite MJ Song??

omg how can anyoneeeeee not love She Drives Me WILD!??!!?! :blink: well, i love it but, thats obvious because of my user name. :)

my least fave song is little susie

MJ's WORST song?

i know we ALWAYS talk about how good MJ is...not doubt HE IS...but u know there ARE sum songs u HAVE to admit that were not his best?..IMO i NEVER liked Heal The World...till this day i STILL dont..i mean..i understand the whole concept..holding hands..world peace..and all that stuff..but it wasnt my cup of tea. I like Earth Song better...he gets his point across WELL! anyway what are ur opinions on MJ's worst tracks?

Girlfriend, Superfly Sister and 2000 Watts don't do anything for me...

2000 watts it´s the worst song mj ever did! I can´t believe he put it in a album!! And privacy i don´t like it! Not the lyrics the music and his voice is tweaked like 2000watts the worst songs in my opinion! There are others (not that much) that i find less good. But that doesn´t mean i don´t like it! I think Morphine is a very good song! You con say what you want about Manson but it´s a great artist and he admired a lot MJ

IMO i NEVER liked Heal The World...till this day i STILL dont..i mean..i understand the whole concept..holding hands..world peace..and all that stuff..but it wasnt my cup of tea. I like Earth Song better...he gets his point across WELL!

One version of 'Shock' does exist I will never forget though.

Mick Jagger & Tina's version from July 13, 1985 at JFK Stadium in Philadelphia...Do you remember watching this live on TV too?

[youtube]eTLgiROX5f8[/youtube]

The Girl Is Mine
Thriller
The Lady In My Life
Speed Demon
Just Good Friends
Heal The World
Little Susie
You Are Not Alone
Superfly Sister
Break Of Dawn
Cry
The Lost Children
One More Chance

One version of 'Shock' does exist I will never forget though.

Mick Jagger & Tina's version from July 13, 1985 at JFK Stadium in Philadelphia...Do you remember watching this live on TV too?

[youtube]eTLgiROX5f8[/youtube]

man u know Mick hit that..and i am not talkin about how Ike did it either..;)

I'm on the The Girl Is Mine wagon... cause Paul McCartney wrote it and he just writes lots of cheesy songs. But Michael's parts in it are great, and 'I'm a lover not a figter ;)' is one of my favorite quotes! But I just don't like the melody and the beat is too slow for this song. Imagine it faster, its better immediately.

LOL@ the ppl who are shocked at some of the named songs! :D Everybody has his/her own taste remember! ;) hahahaha really funny to read though!!

There really aren't many songs that I dislike from MJ. The only one I need to skip is The Girl is Mine-just cant stand it, its so cheesy. But I really like Say, Say, Say though. My on the fence songs probably are Cry and Baby Be Mine.

Re: MJ's WORST song?

released songs: "In The Back" and "Girlfriend"

unreleased songs: "If You Don't love Me"- to me sounds like a boyband reject song.

OH GOD, some of the answers in this thread....!
Liberian Girl = FILLER? :shock:
Lady In My Life??? SMOOTH CRIMINAL?!

I guess I get not liking 2000 Watts, but man I love it. Although it did need some time to grow on me.
And his voice is not altered in that song, by the way. Just saying.
He IS capable of singing that low.

Also, HEAL THE WORLD?! Honestly :cry:

Lady In My Life? SO smooth and sensual. Beautiful.

Liberian Girl is in my top five favorite MJ songs. I feel super alone there, I don't understand why so many don't like it. It honestly baffles me. It's so unique and gorgeous.

But Smooth Criminal?! I mean.....wow...

Of course everyone has their own taste, but I'm just so surprised by these ones! This thread is kind of fascinating, haha.

I can't help but feel weirdly defensive about some of these songs though. It's like someone said my child was boring.

Personally, the only one I skip almost every time is The Girl Is Mine. But I LOVE the solo demo version though. Just love it.

Back