Join in if you want direct communication with the MJ estate

Victory Tour has EVERY right to be released in HD if possible. Don't discredit probably the biggest Jackson tour. That is something that will be submitted in the next thread.

Ready to share my ideas and projects, ive wrote in depth for the nearest anniversaries and possible releases. main project titles i have marked in bold so if the estate want to do a quick scan, that helps them, and there, i am ready :)

Seriously. I mean like really. Really?! Time to request a full HD concert (if it's possible) and you say Victory Tour. Okay dude. Maybe a Blu-Ray with different performances on it from BWT to HWT as a full concert may not be available. Maybe even a 2 disc set depending on what they have, but just a collection of performances would still be amazing, not the tour he was forced into doing by his lazy ass brothers and Mother.

I don't care. The show was awesome.

Still is.

their is many reasons why the victory Tour should be released on Blu-Ray, it was the first tour in which the spotlight was focused on Michael's solo performing career, mostly everyone came to see the shows for Michael, i think it was well crafted with his brother's on background vocals as the harmonizing is still as beautiful as it was when they first joined steeltown in 196(7)? and as Michael himself got Patrick Kelley to film a full show for a planned movie, i don't think it was forced at all. very lenient actually.

He said himself he did it to shut his mother up. He wanted rid of those morons. Why did it take nearly 20 years for them to perform again? He knew they were lazy. Michael filmed it, but he filmed everything he did. People still came to see the Jacksons and not just Michael Jackson so essentially when it comes down to it, it isn't a Michael Jackson release. That's why a performances blu would make more sense, it would be an MJ release solely.

I don't care. The show was awesome.

Still is.

Because Michael's in it. Look at the crap they do now, it's nowhere near what it was when MJ was there. MJ made them who they were. Great spectacle of a show, but there is just way better stuff out there.

Because Michael's in it. Look at the crap they do now, it's nowhere near what it was when MJ was there. MJ made them who they were. Great spectacle of a show, but there is just way better stuff out there.
The fans want the Victory tour because Michael was in it obviously. Thats not the question here. Either way it would be a major success IF released because people from USA & CANADA had a chance to see Michael and his brothers in action. It WAS the biggest tour at that time. Again, please don't discredit something Michael and his brothers were part of. So the bottom line here is that VICTORY TOUR IS WORTH A RELEASE ! That is all.

anyone who says the Victory tour doesn't deserve a release is off there rocker..

and about the direct contact to the estate thing.. i like the idea, i have tons of ideas... but it would be to much.. then everybody would be throwing ideas up into the air, and it would be a mess.. I wish there was a way to submit serious, well though out, creative ideas.. but i just don't see how it would work.

anyone who says the Victory tour doesn't deserve a release is off there rocker..

and about the direct contact to the estate thing.. i like the idea, i have tons of ideas... but it would be to much.. then everybody would be throwing ideas up into the air, and it would be a mess.. I wish there was a way to submit serious, well though out, creative ideas.. but i just don't see how it would work.

their is enough time to release the victory tour in cinemas, july next year, which wouldve been 30 years after it kicked off. they have the film negatives in the archive, and the fact they digitised everything, i hope we'll start seeing michael in the highest possible quality.

how about this, i give my idea for the bad world tour blu-ray/cinema release, everyone says they want a blu ray of this tour also, and everyone thanks each other and they see their is a big demand for this tour?

OMG! :eek: :woohoo:
kermit.gif

To prevent it from being a mess, this path will be very well organized. There will be two threads.

Have faith.

I think Victory Tour should be released but the release I want most is Bad Tour concert on Blu-Ray. That is Michael at his best and it should be seen in the best quality possible. Of course they should release both. :)

Last edited:
I think Victory Tour should be released but the release I want most is Bad Tour concert on Blu-Ray. That is Michael at his best and it should be seen in the best quality possible. Of course they should release both. :)

Totally agree. They would gain a lot of interest from people who went to these shows. It would sell very well.

Both tours were taken place in the USA. So it would sell very well there.

Can the Estate actually release a Victory concert? I think it's more to do with brothers.

Can the Estate actually release a Victory concert? I think it's more to do with brothers.

The songs they performed were from Epic (Sony) and the copyrights are owned by The Jacksons. Both parties are needed to okay this.

I don't see any reason why The Jacksons are not okay with this, since its a perfect strategy to promote themselves nowadays.

Katherine Jackson should give the estate the masters ASAP! :lol:

Can I just say that just because we had an anniversary release for Thriller and Bad, doesn't mean we HAVE to release something if it's an anniversary ? Like I have nothing against anniversary releases but we shouldn't have to wait for an anniversary to do something :)

Any release involving the 1976-78 Tours, Destiny Tour, Triumph Tour and Victory Tour has the have the OK from the brothers because they co own the footage and rights with Michael's estate

Off topic: About Michael's involvement for the Victory Tour, A Jackson reunion tour had been in the works for some time (there's papers drawn up for the concept for a Jackson Family Reunion Tour from either '81 or '82 that involved the brothers and sisters) and you hear them mention the tour in the 1983 Fan Club record. It was the crap that was going with the ticket system, the involvement of outside individuals, the organization of the tour and Michael's vote being one of many left a bad taste in his mouth. It sounds like as the tour was getting closer and behind the scenes crap started, he changed his mind. Still it's a great show and Michael's energy was awesome as usual

I would rather have a Destiny or Triumph Tour release but Victory was at the height of Michaelmania so that's a HUGE selling point

Can I just say that just because we had an anniversary release for Thriller and Bad, doesn't mean we HAVE to release something if it's an anniversary ? Like I have nothing against anniversary releases but we shouldn't have to wait for an anniversary to do something :)
I agree because I'd love for a deluxe edition of Off The Wall or Dangerous RIGHT NOW lol

I agree because I'd love for a deluxe edition of Off The Wall or Dangerous RIGHT NOW lol

I was talking stuff more like Ghosts or a concert tour release :)

When it comes to the main albums though, at least up until Dangerous, I'd prefer they just stick to the '25th anniversary' as they have so far, for consistency sake :) That's the only exception I personally have to that anniversary thing though haha. Sadly, they can't do an Off the Wall deluxe version because there's little extra material from that era (if i recall correctly, Michael had been in discussion with Sony since October? 2008 up until his passing about an Off the Wall 30 release but it never went far due to the lack of material from that era).

Re: Bad Tour to get cinema screen in London!

we need BWT Blu-Ray, film reels scanned at 4k, shown in cinema's with the lossless visual quality, and maybe it could be a compilation show? like, each song is from a different show, its an idea but of course i'd prefer if a full show was shot on 35mm, i think minneapolis is :)

next release New Album end of the year which is said to be planned, july next year Victory Tour sourced from the film negatives and released in Cinemas & on Blu-Ray, i've also wrote a this is it live album including dangerous and dirty diana, for the 5th anniversary.. everyone throw hate but i think it would be a great release included with the Blu-Ray! plus, the estate owns everything so aeg cant do ANY-thing if they released TII :D

Sorry but The Estate can't manage anything....

After Michael's death, nothing released...

Vision DVD : released videos before (BluRay !?! )

Michael Album : nobody loved it... (just 1-2 songs)

Bad 25 : poor quality VHS transfer - really bad remaster - just the unreleased songs

Bad 25 Documentary : only sales from MJ store... Most of us can't buy..

Bad tour- dangerous tour - history tour... there is nothing..

So, you really think you manage Michael's legacy.. You really think you make happy Michael's fan.

We need something unreleased, something unseen, something better quality...

I'm listening, watching Michael for 25 years, I can say these...

Re: Bad Tour to get cinema screen in London!

we need BWT Blu-Ray, film reels scanned at 4k, shown in cinema's with the lossless visual quality, and maybe it could be a compilation show? like, each song is from a different show, its an idea but of course i'd prefer if a full show was shot on 35mm, i think minneapolis is :)

You should just make this your signature.

ready to start up this thread to John, John & Howard, I truly believe we can make something happen :) I have a cover idea for invincible 20th :) orange, green, red and blue, each having a corner but with Michael's face still on there and the title, Silver on the back with the original cover as a sticker in the booklet :D

Disc THREE: HIStory concert (Munich please with the BUG incident :blush: )

NOT HIStory Tour Munich! That was the weakest performance on the HIStory Tour and when an official MJ concert is released i wanna see him at his best and Munich 1997 was not him at his best.

Bucharest, Brueni and Kuala Lumpur are the best concerts on the HIStory Tour. MJ must have drank a lot of cafeen before those shows. He was really energetic

Last edited:
NOT HIStory Tour Munich! That was the weakest performance on the HIStory Tour and when an official MJ concert is released i wanna see him at his best and Munich 1997 was not him at his best.

Bucharest, Brueni and Kuala Lumpur are the best concerts on the HIStory Tour. MJ must have drank a lot of cafeen before those shows. He was really energetic

Munich was the only show that was recorded on early HD cameras, it wasn't captured on film. If they would ever release a HIStory tour, Munich would be the one. It's bluray worthy.

Munich was the only show that was recorded on early HD cameras, it wasn't captured on film. If they would ever release a HIStory tour, Munich would be the one. It's bluray worthy.

Sad but true. Munich has the technical power, but the performance itself lacks energy.

So we know that Munich was the only one shot digitally in HD, but surely there were other shows that were shot on film ?

Back