Join in if you want direct communication with the MJ estate

sometimes, i think fans give better ideas for releases than the official MJ team. and, btw, I'm wondering why the estate wouldnt let fans handle MJ facebook page? I think the pictures they chose aren't always the best ones..but they have improved a lot since MJ's passing.

nope. same way I haven't bought the doc.
Well, thats your loss since the BAD25 doc is awesome. I'm not going to derail this thread while trying to understand your strange objections to Jacksons Family. Keep in mind if it wasn't for his father/brothers their would be NO MICHAEL JACKSON THE KING OF POP. Why so much hate on the family? They ALL Loved and cared for Michael, especially Katherine. lol I don't think we will ever agree, but don't say that the whole family was against Michael. In a recent 2013 interview with the Jacksons they were severely emotional when they mentioned Michaels death. Love is stronger than hate.

Now on topic : If a History Tour MUST be released so be it but I will not be buying if it is the same as broadcasted. Unless new edits/LIVE audio is mixed, maybe I might buy. But the next release that needs to happen is Victory Tour (ANY SHOW) lol Thats all thats on my mind right now, RELEASE,RELEASE,RELEASE ! If Hell freezes over and they find the "long lost" Bad tour film stock then that needs to be public.
Victory Tour DVD/Bluray *wishlist content*
Disc 1 : Victory Tour Live in _______ (some want Chicago, others want L.A) I want TO if on film !
Disc 2 : Rehearsals - this can't be too hard to put is it? I mean they never do this with MJ Concerts but they could start.
LIVE CD : Similar to the Previous Jacksons Live CD
A collectors edition including a TOUR BOOKLET
Just a few thoughts...

If nothing else, I just want the show they put out to have these 2 particular moves in it. With our (my) luck, the camera would be on a close up of his face or something.

29nuxqd.gif

xdz7ts.jpg

In particular, the Shake Your Body move should be from that full stage view angle!

I really want single vinyl collection like in old days... Especially from BAD and Dangerous.

Last edited:
again, Go Flying revealed that all footage shot during the 1987-1989 BAD World Tour has remained in Michael's archive since the tour ended, he stated everything was identified and catalogued as of last year. 2014: VICTORY Chicago (or any other show recorded on film, scanned at 4k) 1984 Blu-Ray, with 20 minute intro of stage set up, laying the chairs, fans interviews and arriving etc. (Same Disc Bonus': 50 minutes of the rehearsal held in Birmingham U.S.A July 1st 1984. Press conference, on the road with the Jackson's) Disc 2&3: Live CD with Audio from various shows during the Tour. Photo Booklet, Tour Dates, Credits, Reproduction Ticket/Programme. that'd be perfect to me.

Well, thats your loss since the BAD25 doc is awesome. I'm not going to derail this thread while trying to understand your strange objections to Jacksons Family. Keep in mind if it wasn't for his father/brothers their would be NO MICHAEL JACKSON THE KING OF POP. Why so much hate on the family? They ALL Loved and cared for Michael, especially Katherine. lol I don't think we will ever agree, but don't say that the whole family was against Michael. In a recent 2013 interview with the Jacksons they were severely emotional when they mentioned Michaels death. Love is stronger than hate.

A) I have already got the doc from when it was on TV. I know it was awesome.
B) You CLEARLY have not seen Michael's true opinion on this family, so my "strange objection" was also Michael's. They loved and cared for him when they could make money out of him. Elizabeth Taylor cared for Michael more than they did, and that was clearly obvious by the events of 1993. But yeah, "strange objection".

B) You CLEARLY have not seen Michael's true opinion on this family, so my "strange objection" was also Michael's. They loved and cared for him when they could make money out of him. Elizabeth Taylor cared for Michael more than they did, and that was clearly obvious by the events of 1993. But yeah, "strange objection".

I don't know what does that have to do with releases though. You'd rather not see a Victory tour release than have them not earn a couple of bucks for releasing it (it's like a drop of water in the ocean for them anyway) ? Why do you care? I don't honestly care who gets what as long as I get to see the concert. They are wealthy folk anyway.

I think we are starting to drift a bit off-topic. Whoever gets money and what have they done or not done to Michael in past is not exactly the point of this thread. Let's focus solely on releases and stay on topic.

Last edited:
I don't know what does that have to do with releases though. You'd rather not see a Victory tour release than have them not earn a couple of bucks for releasing it (it's like a drop of water in the ocean for them anyway) ? Why do you care? I don't honestly care who gets what as long as I get to see the concert. They are wealthy folk anyway.

I think we are starting to drift a bit off-topic. Whoever gets money and what have they done or not done to Michael in past is not exactly the point of this thread. Let's focus solely on releases and stay on topic.

And what they did to Michael means I don't want it released. 100% Michael would be more favored to me, Dangerous tour preferably.

I agree with this.

It makes no sense to me, asking for more HWT and BWT stuff right now. We've got like 7 HWT concerts and enough to see what the Bad Tour evolved into. But Dangerous Tour? We've got one show, and snippets of others. It would make more sense to me to ask for this, because we haven't seen all that much of it really.

If we do get another Dangerous Tour show then it needs to be one of the shows that include Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel in the setlist.

If we do get another Dangerous Tour show then it needs to be one of the shows that include Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel in the setlist.

If they pick Wembley (YES PLEASE!) then they could add Bad, TWYMMF and hopefully Dangerous as a special feature. Maybe then, we could get; Michael Jackson - Live at Wembley Stadium - 3 Legendary Performances in one collection!
Disc 1: Wembley 1988
Disc 2: Wembley 1992
Disc 3: Wembley 1997
Along with a little book and maybe, just maybe another disc of the hype surrounding Michael performing at Wembley, or something like that.

What's with fans obsession with Wembley? A far as i'm concerned Any Michael Jackson concert is worthy of a release (Except Munich 1997).

What's with fans obsession with Wembley? A far as i'm concerned Any Michael Jackson concert is worthy of a release (Except Munich 1997).

I'm not obsessed with Wembley. I just think it's the most monumental release going, and judging by Jam we have from Wembley 1992, the dude was on FIRE. So much energy! That's why I think it would make sense for another Wembley release and we could cheekily get another concert out of it as he did the HIStory Tour there too. It would just sound good as a release. Michael Jackson, 3 nights at Wembley Stadium! sounds a lot better than; Michael Jackson, 3 nights at the Civic Centre! or whatever it'd be. Just from a marketing point of view really I suppose

He had much energy at Wembley and BOW was partly live in one of the dates.

I'd choose anything from the early first concerts except Munich. Wembley and Tokyo would be nice too. No 1993 please.

I'd choose anything from the early first concerts except Munich. Wembley and Tokyo would be nice too. No 1993 please.

Why not?? From the snippets I've seen from the Buenos Aires show, it looked GOOD.

Why not?? From the snippets I've seen from the Buenos Aires show, it looked GOOD.
He wasn't on top of his game. Only 93 show that looks ok is Taipei. But check this; it doesn't even compare, the 1992 shows were just so much better.

Wembley is much better. Also camera angles are better. I don't like that black jacket, shows MJ fat... It doesnt look comfortable and he can't dance very well. (may it be problems with belts)

I think that black jacket with gold belts is much better. One of his best costumes. Munich 1992 concert would be great to see:

But if any concert is on film then that on Blu-Ray. :)

I agree, he just didn't look right in 1993. Something about him just didn't look right.

Michael Jackson's Dangerous World Tour 1992 Stand Alone Blu-Ray/Digital Release as part of DANGEROUS 25th Anniversary Projects. Full show on film from 1992, any show would be outstanding to see. Bonus Features, I would say 'Heal The World' 1993 Press Conference, SuperBowl Half Time Show, DANGEROUS Live in Bangkok 1993. If the 1992 show that's on film doesn't include Bad & The Way You Make Me Feel in the Setlist. I would say, choose the highest quality performances of those Song's from a varying show. Vintage Dangerous Tour T-Shirt, Ticket & Programme, Tour Dates/Photo Booklet etc. that would be my ideal package.

Munich 1992 was great! It has one of the best Billie Jean performances of all time and Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel is in the setlist. Munich 1997 is the show that should never be released

I think 7-8 shows in Michael had found his feet and was at his absolute best as a performer. Munich has a few teething problems so to speak but these are still cool to see.

It lacks songs like Beat It, WDAN, MITM (one of my favourite songs. and best encore of all time). Plus there are already handful of songs leaked. While I agree he looked quite good in that gig, he was more energetic during the early '92.

Munich 1992 was great! It has one of the best Billie Jean performances of all time and Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel is in the setlist. Munich 1997 is the show that should never be released

Thing is that this show had many flaws, obviously because it's the first show. And MJ and band probably weren't into it yet. Plus there is footage from it already available like BJ, BOW and more snippets. I'd rather see a brand new more polished show, 1 or 2 shows after Munich which possibly has just as good BJ or maybe better (we cannot know really, but it can't be much worse anyway).
And Bad and TWYMMF are on setlist till Oslo. That is 8 awesome energetic shows to choose from that are just as good or maybe better than Munich.

Back