Join in if you want direct communication with the MJ estate

hey a lot of good ideas in here - I wish you guys would post in the submission thread

I'd rather see a brand new more polished show, 1 or 2 shows after Munich which possibly has just as good BJ or maybe better (we cannot know really, but it can't be much worse anyway).
And Bad and TWYMMF are on setlist till Oslo. That is 8 awesome energetic shows to choose from that are just as good or maybe better than Munich.

From the Amateur version, Monza concert looks amazing.
Also Rome snippets WBSS & Jam are great and very energetic.
Add to that the fantastic BJ performance in Koln...

From the Amateur version, Monza concert looks amazing.
Also Rome snippets WBSS & Jam are great and very energetic.
Add to that the fantastic BJ performance in Koln...

Exactly. Take a look at this. Most of that is from the early concerts.

hey a lot of good ideas in here - I wish you guys would post in the submission thread

I will when I am home :) I've got many ideas that would be successful, part general public, part collectors label ideas! can't wait to post them :heart:

Is there some sort of time table when this should all be posted. I mean, at some point will the online team stop looking through the messages? Or...?

Honestly, i dont really think we need a HIStory tour release.. There is already TONS of footage widely available in stunning high def quality.. to me it would be a waste of a release.. i wish the next few years went a little something like this:

* Destiny, Triumph, Victory Tour release.

* Triple Album (box set) of music Michael was working on during his final years (2006-2009)

(disc 1)
I Was the Loser
Boy No
Adore You
Days In Gloucestershire
I Am A Loser
Jungle
Rocker
Light The Way
11pm
King Tutankhamun
People The World

(disc 2)
Butter Funk
Green Hornet Groove
Photographs 2 (instrumental)
Pray For Peace (instrumental)
That (instrumental)
Michael's Affirmation (instrumental)
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #1
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #3
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #2
Brad Loop 3.3.7 MJ

(disc 3)
Bang Your Head
Broken Chair
D.I.E.
Don't Make Me Stay
H20
Lady of Summer
Red Eye
Silent Spring
Water

* Dangerous 25
24weih4.jpg
[/IMG]

(disc 1)
Original Album Remastered

(disc 2)
Outtakes/Demos:
Men In Black
Bottle of Smoke
Michael McKellar

(disc 3)
Remixes and Extended Versions.
remixes like this:
(Dangerous Extended Mix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpNrCQm_SmI
(In The Closet Extended Mix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JG1yqepn8s
(Who Is It Extended Mix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ypnrMOhEJo
(Remember The Time Extended Mix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3nI29pn8FI
Etc...

Dangerous Tour Dress Rehearsals (Not the surfacing rehearsals held at Neverland)

Making of Dangerous (Footage of Michael in the studio recording, and also commentary from people who worked on the album)

Dangerous Tour DVD ( Not Bucharest)

and then memorabilia like concert tickets, posters,etc...

* Classical Music Album
Michael was working on an album of Classical music at the time of his passing, and recorded demos (probably demonstrating different instrumentations by singing the parts)
During the spring of 2009, Michael had a meeting with composer David Michael Frank.
"Jackson had his oldest son, Prince, retrieve a demo he had recorded, and together, he and Frank listened to it. "It's very pretty music," Frank recalls. "One piece had an Irish Quality about it. I suggested we use a Celtic Harp. The pieces sounded like pretty film score music, with very traditional harmony, and definitely strong melodies. One of them was a little John Barry-ish, like in Out of Africa- that kind of John Barry score. I could hear )in my head) sweeping strings and French horns in Unison"
Release both the finished, complete compositions.. As well as Michael's demos for the pieces.

* More This Is It Footage
I'd love to see all of the footage released in a big box set type release.. However that is not going to happen..
I would however like to see at least 5 hours of footage, including creative meetings, brainstorming sessions, and rehearsals held at Center Staging, The Forum, and The Staples Center.. This doesn't need to be a release for theaters... This needs to be "For The Fans"

You want to preserve Michael Jackson's Legacy? Well how about you stop treating him like he's a current "pop star" and start treating him like who he was, which is the most influential artist of all time, the greatest performer of all time, and one of the most artist geniuses the world has ever known.. THAT is how his legacy should be treated.

I would also like to see more TII rehearsals, but I agree it isn't going to happen, especially with all the info coming from the trial about him not performing well. I like the idea of seeing the creative meetings as well. Although I think they could release some of the earlier TII rehearsal footage, because that seems to be when he was performing better than he was before he died. There's already audio from an earlier rehearsal on youtube.

MJonline Team messaged myself and Dm Zakk on twitter and said they were reading and passing the info on.. i would submit what you have even if its duplicate. It will show that more fans have an interest in certain projects. Also go the the "Team Connection Thread" and click "thank you" on the posts you like to show there is interest.

I think we need an official "History Tour" release (not just for us) but for the world and his legacy. It not just about us. Michael belongs to the world and they should all see his art (It needs to be published) so his legacy lasts for ever and ever :)

I think we need an official "History Tour" release (not just for us) but for the world and his legacy. It not just about us. Michael belongs to the world and they should all see his art (It needs to be published) so his legacy lasts for ever and ever :)

Problem with the HIStory Tour is that 90% of it is lip synced and it could do more harm than good to MJ's legacy as a live performer

Problem with the HIStory Tour is that 90% of it is lip synced and it could do more harm than good to MJ's legacy as a live performer

Not true. We fans see a lot of flaws.

For the mainstream public this tour is awesome. Everyone in holland was talking about how good it was after airing here in Holland.

MJ launching through the stage on a spaceship is epic. Things like that will make people love it, they won't really recognize all the things we die-hards do

Brunei!!!!!!

MJ launching through the stage on a spaceship is epic. Things like that will make people love it, they won't really recognize all the things we die-hards do

The lip syncing is beyond obvious though

The lip syncing is beyond obvious though

I don't think regular people would actually notice or care. It would be critics that do that and perhaps media. When I saw History tour for first time, obviously I was clueless, I had no idea it's not live. I was like "Oh cool, here he sings Billie Jean way better than he did on Dangerous tour" xD

As a fan though, I wouldn't like to see this tour released because of this. Or maybe release something we haven't seen not the frickin Munich. But yeah since we can't affect that I'll just better shut up.

I think that if you saw the HIStory Tour in person you wouldn't notice or care about all the lip syncing because of the excitement of actually being there, but when you watch it on youtube then the lip syncing does become more obvious.

I'm not against a HIStory Tour release but when it comes to showing MJ as a live performer to the general public he needs to be shown at his best and as much as i like it the HIStory Tour was not him at his best. Another problem is that the only concert that seems to releasable in HD is Munich 1997 and that is MJ's worst performance on the HIStory Tour. I'd rather see a HQ DVD of Brunei, Bucharest or Kuala Lumpur instead of an HD blu ray of Munich.

Kuala Lumpur is easily one of the best concerts out there.

Back