Join in if you want direct communication with the MJ estate

In regards to the Minneapolis MTV clip thing, the shot of MJ dancing with kids from BAD (from a European show, obviously) appears to be film. It has a different look to it (and it looks like handheld camera on stage left).

I think thats what Zakk was referring to.

their is a close up shot from Minneapolis filmed by Patrick Kelley! at 1 minute 11 - 1 minute 15, it looks like 16mm film, but it could be 35mm, as the footage was edited on tape for the documentary, i guess we'll only ever know if their is a collectors label for the fans! :) and, at around 1 minute 19 seconds, that angle looks extremely similar to the moonwalker footage!

Last edited:
The first three discs, of course, contain their respective tours. Disc 4 has multiple extras, such as rehearsals and maybe a documentary about the three tours (How each one came about, their impact etc etc). They did something like that for the Indiana Jones and Star Wars boxsets actually. Have the films on a disc each with no extra features on the disc, allowing them to have the best transfer possible then having Disc 4 jam-packed with features. Now I accept there would be more footage for an actual movie (behind the scenes, bloopers, deleted/alternative scenes etc etc), they could still put some extras on this Disc 4. Maybe along with the aforementioned documentary and rehearsals (not full rehearsals (as that would obviously take up way too much space) but perhaps highlights), we could have a photo gallery on there full of posters advertising the tour, photos of the tickets, multiple BADASS photos from the tour. While the amount of extra footage they have could vary, we all know there's no shortage of badass photos from these tours ;) (And yes, they could of course have a booklet too).

This is a :kickass: idea.
The exact reason why I buy Box sets of my fave TV shows in the first place cause it has besides the TV show, behind the scenes, deleted scenes, bloopers, commentary of the author.

So, yeash :punk:

A 4 BOX set with
Disc ONE: BAD (different than the ones we already have of course ;) )
Disc TWO: Dangerous (not Bucharest please! )
Disc THREE: HIStory concert (Munich please with the BUG incident :blush: )

Disc FOUR; rehearsals, bloopers, documentaries,
interviews with crew (if they exist prior to 2009! NO POST 2009 interviews of HOW they 'remember' Michael :blush: )
I don't want another 'tribute' DVD :sigh:

Including a booklet with a photo gallery and credits too :cheeky:

Would be a wonderful Christmas prezzie :clap:

Yes, l like the idea or being able to contact the MJ Estate.:ciao:

Last edited:
This is a :kickass: idea.
The exact reason why I buy Box sets of my fave TV shows in the first place cause it has besides the TV show, behind the scenes, deleted scenes, bloopers, commentary of the author.

So, yeash :punk:

A 4 BOX set with
Disc ONE: BAD (different than the ones we already have of course ;) )
Disc TWO: Dangerous (not Bucharest please! )
Disc THREE: HIStory concert (Munich please with the BUG incident :blush: )

Disc FOUR; rehearsals, bloopers, documentaries,
interviews with crew (if they exist prior to 2009! NO POST 2009 interviews of HOW they 'remember' Michael :blush: )
I don't want another 'tribute' DVD :sigh:

Including a booklet with a photo gallery and credits too :cheeky:

Would be a wonderful Christmas prezzie :clap:

Blu-Ray Package is 100% possible as they have at least 5 shows on film from the BAD Tour, 2 shows from the Dangerous Tour (& Munich 1997 of course) great idea Daz :) and I'd like the Munich show in which Michael was more energetic, I think it was July 4th (and it's recorded on MULTITRACK, so they can give us more live vocals :D

Blu-Ray Package is 100% possible as they have at least 5 shows on film from the BAD Tour, 2 shows from the Dangerous Tour (& Munich 1997 of course) great idea Daz :) and I'd like the Munich show in which Michael was more energetic, I think it was July 4th (and it's recorded on MULTITRACK, so they can give us more live vocals :D

Indeed, Blu-Ray would even be BETTER cause the quality is WOW.

I like the Munich concert cause he 'talks' a lot there. :blush: I know it's a LIVE show of songs but Michael doesn't really NEED to perform, I love to hear him just talk. :cry:

Thinking about that now. I would love 'The Private Home Videos' on DVD though. :D
I know, it's NOT commercial but I love it and it's sad I only have it on a taped video cassette that can wear out :mello:

Thinking about that now. I would love 'The Private Home Videos' on DVD though. :D
I know, it's NOT commercial but I love it and it's sad I only have it on a taped video cassette that can wear out :mello:

It's available on the forum (unless links are dead) and it's DVD quality broadcast. So download that and burn on DVD.

Jotted up a few ideas for Dangerous 25 (inc. Dangerous Tour 1992 Blu-Ray): 2016. BAD World Tour 30th anniversary Blu-Ray/DVD 5-Disc package: 2017. Moonwalker 30th anniversary Limited Edition 2-Disc Blu-Ray: 2018, Off the wall 40th anniversary including Destiny Tour show (on film): 2019, Blood on the Dancefloor/Ghosts 20th or 25th Anniversary Deluxe package similar to that of the original limited edition package, this time including a Blu-Ray instead of a VHS, and a full CD of unreleased recording's (not just on the line) 2017/2022, The genius behind the beat (in studio movie). Michael Jackson: The Movie, featuring home movies, never before seen footage including film shot of michael between 1964-2009. 2-Disc Acapella album, 12'' LP Album Collection, 7'' LP Singles Collection. New short films Blu-Ray Package, Victory Tour 30th/35th/40th anniversary Blu-Ray release, clothing line designed by christian audigier in 2009, HIStory 25th Anniversary in 2020 (including an unseen 1996/1997 show on Blu-Ray/DVD), The Making of Thriller 2-Disc Blu-Ray: Including bonus features, for example extra making of's, behind the scenes and outtakes not originally included in the original release etc. etc. :)

For me, in regards to the Victory Tour, it'd be a DVD release since next year is the 30th Anniversary & BOY! that would be SWEET!!!! ;)

It doesn't have to be anniversary. They can release concerts in any year. :)

i did originally write a Blu-Ray of the BAD Tour 88 in my ideas wishlist for 2015 :) hope they scan the (existing) film reels soon and make it available for release, less than dvd quality for michael's greatest tour, isnt satisfactory imo.

Ghosts and making of Ghosts.
They can release a history tour concert too and a cd with unreleased music.

Ghosts and making of Ghosts.
They can release a history tour concert too and a cd with unreleased music.

i agree with you on the ghosts deluxe package, but it should be packaged like the 1997 limited edition box set of ghosts/blood on the dancefloor, with a blu-ray, programme booklet and a few extras. new CD i would love also, but i would hope it's made up of song's recorded from 2004-2009! and with regards to a history show? i'd go for Dangerous Tour & BAD Tour Blu-Ray most of all, playback takes away the rawness that is exuberated (to express great joy) throughout Michael's earlier tours, where he had a lot more energy. Only HIStory Tour show i'd go for would be Prague! first show of the tour.

Last edited:
i agree with you on the ghosts deluxe package, but it should be packaged like the 1997 limited edition box set of ghosts/blood on the dancefloor, with a blu-ray, programme booklet and a few extras. new CD i would love also, but i would hope it's made up of song's recorded from 2004-2009! and with regards to a history show? i'd go for Dangerous Tour & BAD Tour Blu-Ray most of all, playback takes away the rawness that is exuberated (to express great joy) throughout Michael's earlier tours, where he had a lot more energy. Only HIStory Tour show i'd go for would be Prague! first show of the tour.

I think of a package with HIStory and Ghosts and the cd should be from that time.
Perhaps until 1999.

I always want the classic album too.

Coming this week a new thread for submissions.
The "MJJC members Submit your messages to the MJ Estate/MJ Online Team" thread
OK we are done tweaking this project. We have Gaz permission and permission from MJ Online Team. :clap:So we will release the submission thread this week. (possibly tomorrow) I will post the link in here. There will be a nice intro and there will be rules of engagement to keep it on topic. The 2nd thread , the connection thread to the MJ Online Team, (that will receive your messages) will be posted as soon as we get a few messages in the 1st thread to move over.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions ?

Coming this week a new thread for submissions.
The "MJJC members Submit your messages to the MJ Estate/MJ Online Team" thread
OK we are done tweaking this project. We have Gaz permission and permission from MJ Online Team. :clap:So we will release the submission thread this week. (possibly tomorrow) I will post the link in here. There will be a nice intro and there will be rules of engagement to keep it on topic. The 2nd thread , the connection thread to the MJ Online Team, (that will receive your messages) will be posted as soon as we get a few messages in the 1st thread to move over.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions ?

I AM IN DIVINE ADMIRATION OF ALL OF YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, ITS GOING TO BE TRULY UNIQUE, AHHHHHHH :woohoo: ''celebrate good times, come on!'' :D

less than dvd quality for michael's greatest tour, isnt satisfactory imo.

what are you talking about? ;)
220px-Mj-lib-tdt.jpg

I AM IN DIVINE ADMIRATION OF ALL OF YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, ITS GOING TO BE TRULY UNIQUE, AHHHHHHH :woohoo: ''celebrate good times, come on!'' :D

LOL Im glad you are happy :)
Please note the detailed discussion and opinions you are posting in here and around the board will be off topic in the submission thread. You are welcome to work out all your details and opinions in here or elsewhere so it doesn't derail that thread. Just letting you know up front so you won't be disappointed when it is posted. I'm know you will have some great requests and ideas to post though :)

LOL Im glad you are happy :)
Please note the detailed discussion and opinions you are posting in here and around the board will be off topic in the submission thread. You are welcome to work out all your details and opinions in here or elsewhere so it doesn't derail that thread. Just letting you know up front so you won't be disappointed when it is posted. I'm know you will have some great requests and ideas to post though :)

I have so many, not as much unreleased stuff as you'd quite expect from me ;)

Man.. Can't believe this! Thank you Gaz, Qbee and the MJ online team!

This will be awesome!! Finally we can express ourselves, while knowing that those expressions, desires and requests will be heard, or taking in consideration.

People, this is a new mark in MJ history.

Thank you so much!!

i'm ready for this, bring on the discussion, requests and ideas, aowwww :D

Yep, me too. :clap:I'll keep the other ideas for the OFFICIAL thread then :cheeky:

i have so many, just thinking about what they could do, its so exciting :) i think my favourite idea in my list is the acapella album, i love the rawness of michael's voice, especially for song's such as 2BAD & HIStory :) Edit: Currently writing my finalised project list. being very hard on myself, as i'm not easily satisfied with what i normally write.

Last edited:
i have so many, just thinking about what they could do, its so exciting :) i think my favourite idea in my list is the acapella album, i love the rawness of michael's voice, especially for song's such as 2BAD & HIStory :)

This is the time to request a full HD MJ concert with true uncompressed surround sound! Imagine the VICTORY tour in this quality!

Release! Release, release!!!!

This is the time to request a full HD MJ concert with true uncompressed surround sound! Imagine the VICTORY tour in this quality!

Release! Release, release!!!!

Seriously. I mean like really. Really?! Time to request a full HD concert (if it's possible) and you say Victory Tour. Okay dude. Maybe a Blu-Ray with different performances on it from BWT to HWT as a full concert may not be available. Maybe even a 2 disc set depending on what they have, but just a collection of performances would still be amazing, not the tour he was forced into doing by his lazy ass brothers and Mother.

Seriously. I mean like really. Really?! Time to request a full HD concert (if it's possible) and you say Victory Tour. Okay dude. Maybe a Blu-Ray with different performances on it from BWT to HWT as a full concert may not be available. Maybe even a 2 disc set depending on what they have, but just a collection of performances would still be amazing, not the tour he was forced into doing by his lazy ass brothers and Mother.

their is many reasons why the victory Tour should be released on Blu-Ray, it was the first tour in which the spotlight was focused on Michael's solo performing career, mostly everyone came to see the shows for Michael, i think it was well crafted with his brother's on background vocals as the harmonizing is still as beautiful as it was when they first joined steeltown in 196(7)? and as Michael himself got Patrick Kelley to film a full show for a planned movie, i don't think it was forced at all. very lenient actually.

Back