Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards Live Stream Added! Watch Now!

I really do not like Beyonce, this woman just irritates me.

is that bee's latest song....whats the name of it?.....someone help me out...and tell me what i'm looking at...lol

na she is singing ava maria..i know james brown liked that song, maybe michael jackson did too?

ok so what the fudge is she wearing?..look like she got a swan under that thing !

The shitty Joe Jackson
Interviewer: I know it's been tough the last couple of days for you guys.
Joe: And? oh yeah, yeah, it has, it has been really tough, remember we just lost the biggest star in the world, superstar in the world, it's been tough.

Joe should have said it's sad because he lost his son!!!!!!!
I just felt he doesn't give a shit about his son's death. that bastard
he doesn't show any emotions
You all must be blind if you don't see that
How could you say that about joe jackson, michael is his son, yes he hurts, the man have to try and be strong, Im sure joe has his monents he is trying to carry on. and he has faith in god that helps a lot. knowing his son still exist in spirit.

quick thought..do you think she is in the wedding dress because she did say she wished she married michael when she was younger..this is all in tribute to him

quick thought..do you think she is in the wedding dress because she did say she wished she married michael when she was younger..this is all in tribute to him

i think she wore a wedding dress on tour before he died though..
isnt this a take off of madonna and wedding dresses on stage anywho

What the hell was Beyaki doing with the Rock With You lights behind her.. I'm so done with her

Maybe that was her way of paying tribute to MJ...especially singing Ave Maria at the same time? don't know.

Look yall mike just died three days ago, dont mean to bring it up but yeah, they only had little time to put a tribute together. And dont rag on Joe Jackson like that, seriously, that's kinda disrespectful.

okay, that movie trailer gave me my first from-the-gutt laugh since Thursday. :lol:

To me Beyonce takes a lot from many others who have done the original thing. She just repackages and people act like she created something.

I loved Beyonce's statement for MJ...but why wasn't she singing a MJ song?
I was under the impression every artist was perform a MJ song...i know for sure.
I read that every single black artist on the show was gonna tribute Michael...do a MJ song....well.....that really is NOT true.

Shit man.

If your gonna come in and cuss every act that comes on then just go to bed or watch something else, jeez.

Back