Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards Live Stream Added! Watch Now!

THIS IS A POOR SHOW! NOT WORTH THE ANTICIPATION

Ps britney spears account was hacked dnt worry

It's just rather a shame that when they anounce the whole schedule has been changed to a MJ tribute...and it's not that at all. And they should never have said all artists would perform Mike songs.

I really would have wanted to a hear a MJ song sung by Beyonce...cause she sounds rather nice live.

the tribute is the whole show with everyone paying respects in different ways..there are def surprises to come...everyone i think on this is still grieving and like us cant quite translate to a living without this man in it..it takes a while to process..even for those people in the crowd...that is why there is a odd athmosphere in there..they are celebrating and sad obviously..but stil can't get their heads round it

i predict a huge tribute to him at the end..that is when they honour someone...again , going back to my man james brown..he performed right at the end

To me Beyonce takes a lot from many others who have done the original thing. She just repackages and people act like she created something.

Exactly, then some folks have the nerve to say that she's the next Mike. They gotta be smokin that shit or got their heads to far up her ass. I'm just keeping it real.

Usher is meant to perform, I'm sure he will do something.

I was just going to say, black music is in a really bad way.

either say something about mj or dont and keep the thoughts private.ne yo saying he forgot to mention mike just sounds like a pr person says ''you should have acknowledged michael, go back on stage and say you forgot''...just sounds fake doing that..this is a tribute after all and neyo is as much michael jackson in a nother mans body as any one the others

I don't care if this is negative

This show is awful. Talk about throw something together in 5 mins. Keith Sweat are you kidding me? Shit, MC Hammer may as well come out now.

What is becoming ridiculously obviously is Michael had no peers. Even in 2009. What a joke....and for our religous friends out there....why was he taken again? What bloody lessons are we supposed to take? A man with with so much more to give and 3 young kids. God...please. No such thing.

Back