Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards Live Stream Added! Watch Now!

Oh my - Guy singing (if you could call it that) my favorite song by them - I Like. Aaron sounds...well...not good. Is he sick, out of breath or what?

I never thought I would see the day that Ricky Bell from BBD would sound better on stage than Aaron Hall.

^ They are old, can't sing like they used to. Ralph was singing like he had a frog in his throat, Bobby couldn't move. But I liked it, I miss old skool music.

Oh my - Guy singing (if you could call it that) my favorite song by them - I Like. Aaron sounds...well...not good. Is he sick, out of breath or what?

I never thought I would see the day that Ricky Bell from BBD would sound better on stage than Aaron Hall.

haha. Time are a changin', aren't they?

Damn Animal planet could've put on a better show than this. Kudos to Neyo and New Edition, and to Jamie for wearing MJ outfits, but these other non talented folks could've stayed home

I like this song Keisha is singing now...I just hope she don't get extra with it....

Keisha "baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay." I hate it when she does that. Baaaabaaaaaaaaaaay.

Damn Animal planet could've put on a better show than this. Kudos to Neyo and New Edition, and to Jamie for wearing MJ outfits, but these other non talented folks could've stayed home

#1MJStan, you just have me my first, true, certified LOL moment over the past few days. Animal Planet!

You never lied about that! My mother turned from this mess about 45 minutes ago. I just turned to watch Bridezillas.

This is a disgrace. I don't watch this show as it is - I ONLY watched it tonight, because of Michael.

I'll have to watch the reruns if something of note comes on later in the show. I can't stomach anymore of this tonight.

K-Cole can get pitchy, but I still like her. Her first cd is still on replay sometimes.

#1MJStan, you just have me my first, true, certified LOL moment over the past few days. Animal Planet!

You never lied about that! My mother turned from this mess about 45 minutes ago. I just turned to watch Bridezillas.

This is a disgrace. I don't watch this show as it is - I ONLY watched it tonight, because of Michael.

I'll have to watch the reruns if something of note comes on later in the show. I can't stomach anymore of this tonight.

Well I am glad you laughed..

I have to agree with some here, the show really is horrible. I think they could of done a better job even with the shock of Michael passing.

Where are the legends of black music.

Back