Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards Live Stream Added! Watch Now!

OMG yall haha, especially u mjstan... condoms. Wow... it's so strange man. The one thing that makes this wole thing so pitiful is the future of the music industry. My best wish was for Mikes' plans to fall in place, heck even with some new music, to put the industry back in place. I had a lot of high hopes for the future; all of them got squashed the f*ck out. I'm glad I'm in a good mood now, cause if not I'd be banging a wall or something. :tired:

Seriously. Just...damn damn and DAMN!

Tevin actually looks great here. There was a tabloid pic of him that surfaced some time ago and I was afraid for Tevin. Nice to know he can still sing.

The O'Jays tribute is better than the MJ one for the most part! Now this is class. This is what they should have done for Michael.

I don't think they had time to do this much for Michael.

I had to turn it off. I'll look for the video clips tomorrow of the good stuff. Most of it looked like garbage to me. Made me miss Michael all the more.

I look forward to solid and well produced tribute sometime. I look forward to the MTV awards show, American Music Awards, and most notably, the Grammies.

RIP Michael. I really miss, even more painfully tonight, your rare gift of magical entertaining. What we lost on Thursday has was completely a gift for Heaven's Sake.

Im jealous of the angels that get to hear your gifted voice and watch your incredible moves.

Last edited:
Back