Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards Live Stream Added! Watch Now!

Now they got down on that tribute, now I know by the end of the night they better do the same for MJ.. Oh it' will be some smoke in the city if they don't. Lord someone take that brown Crown from Don, he is straight bottle poppin in the back

i dont get it..the ojays get a serious tribute but michael was a ''funny one''. and the ojays basically get Mr. Cornelious.

Now they got down on that tribute, now I know by the end of the night they better do the same for MJ.. Oh it' will be some smoke in the city if they don't. Lord someone take that brown Crown from Don, he is straight bottle poppin in the back

LOL! So wrong.

They aint have no time, of course! But they did the best they could with what lil time they had!

And plz dont get started with the jesus juice... lol... oh Michael, we're just having a little fun. :)

for a minute I thought we were about to be told we had all punked about MJs passing and he was gonna come out on the stage. :(

When was this during the award show? I must have missed it...my stream did free a few times. But MJ could never do something like that...that's just so very wrong and just simply nothing for someone like him...faking your own death...for a stunt.

Cinnamon and Eternity, I am glad you all laughed.. you guys have been making me laugh, hell BET has been making me laugh.. I know once this goes off I will be back to cursing out that damn doctor..

I'm so glad I have the opportunity to laugh with you guys once again. Thanks Don, lol

This award show is a disgrace...blah...

The O'Jays have been the only good thing so far, music really is crap these days.

Back