Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards Live Stream Added! Watch Now!

That was a blooming long tribute to ojays...all that prob same amount of time as pervious bits with mj reference in it..damn....they should have a wonderful ending for mike...but i guess this all been last minute too...he stopped midway thorught talking about mike and then said about about how it hard to get a hit record...grrr

and now they performing that money song ? if it is, is it called money coz as we know michael had song of same name..and that word is quite apt right now

They still got it, more than got it, they workin it!

People on the chat there are saying it as well...they just used MJ's name to get people
watching the show. It's simple as that.

these guys are great and all, real class. but if they don't have a great MJ tribute song at the end then I'm going to be pi ssed seeing as it's almost 6 am here.

Yeah, I didn't even hear the O'Jays mention MJ's name.

Eddie was talking about how the OJay's visited MJ when he was shooting the Black or White video and MJ has so much power he raised his hand when he saw then and everything around him stopped. He said they talked to MJ for an hour. He was trying to tell us the whole story but cussed in the middle of the speech.

what was his mj memory?

When MJ was filming the snowing scene from Black or White, the Ojays showed up on the set and when MJ saw them he stopped everything. He said wind, snow and ish was flying around and when MJ saw him he held his hand up for everything to stop. And then they went back to MJ's trailer and talked for about an hour about the old days at the Apollo theater. And one of the other members in the group had bought MJ ice cream one time...when Michael was younger, I think.

Is this awards show sponsored by Colt 45, Crown Royal, and Hennessy? Because all them old farts are slizzard

You are killing my sides! Quit it! :lol:

these guys are great and all, real class. but if they don't have a great MJ tribute song at the end then I'm going to be pi ssed seeing as it's almost 6 am here.

As am I! They better do our Michael justice tonite or I will be upset! Trust me, BET better bring up everyone in the audience on stage to sing "We Are The World" or something or trust me, they will be hearing from me.

Nice words from Johnny Gill. :( I think this is what they kinda meant as far as MJ tributes go...for ppl to say something about MJ and what he meant to the career and whatnot. I don't think it was to be an all-MJ kinda thing. The time was too short for them to really plan something like that.

there's about 10 minutes left in the show and they have to give an award to alicia keys.

I just saw a bunch more artists scroll past, but till I see Usher, who I know will do MJ I will not be happy, lol. Coming to 4am over here, I need some sleep!

How come they never gave MJ the lifetime achievement award? He's been performing for 41 years...

O Jays was slammin! That's talent right der.

And I loved what Eddie said about MJ.

Yall need to chill though, because they really didn't have time to tribute Michael like they would have had he passed away 6 months ago. They did their best.

I'm just tired of watching, i turned it off so just give the updates, thanks. I should just make my own tribute; more mj, more passion, more fun, less liquor.

Usher isn't there, he's in paris for whatever reason
Good point! I forgot about that. So was Luda. MH and Omarion were in Germany. Damn manI > heard Jay-Z had Chris Brown pulled from the show.

Back