Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards Live Stream Added! Watch Now!

Oh MyGod. I really wish my ppl would do better. This is why I never would watch the BET awards. This show is GHETTO. GEt some class bet.

This wasn't a tribute show and I muted more the 3/4ths of the show. The best tribute to mike was the clothes and tshirts with his face on it. Ugh! NEXT

Last edited:
Guns is Michael Jackson, Guns is the BET awards.

I think I got what he meant now. Took a while to marinate. lol It was still crazy tho.

Gotta say I love this show for the few MJ mentionings but becuz it's crazy and you all are cracking on it. I think we all needed a bit of laughter to ease our sorrow.

Ok, I'm all moody now. :( He said 'fly away Michael Jackson'. glad u picked that siggy huh^^

Big Finale coming... Apparently, better not be just Drake.

Yeah, but right now I gotta get offa here, so tired. Before I leave, did u guys here that story about We Are The World... that Mj for ya, dang perfectionist.

Ciara was horrible...this whole show was pretty bad. And Joe Jackson doesn't look like he cares at all...I hate him.

What do you people want? Joe Jackson is not going to be running around crying all over the place. Black men of that generation do not show weakness FOR ANYTHING. He's of that generation that believes its not okay for men to cry or not have on a strong face. I'm not defending him, but its the truth.

Back