Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards Live Stream Added! Watch Now!

Aww so nice they talked about his humanitarian efforts! He never gets credit for that.

Need a last act!... *hopes for Usher still* lol

MJ's tribute could have been much better. He deserved better then that. It seemed as if they sprinkled memories throughout the show but that's not enough. They should've postponed the Ojay's and took the time to give MJ a proper tribute. Ahh well, I will wait for the next award show.

Theres no way you could put together a whole tribute show in 3 days, its impossible.

Me too, the intro got me very excited, but after Ne-yo, that was kind of it.

LMAO, everyone would've complained about a video. Is that it? lol

I understand they didn't have enough time to do a proper MJ tribute. They should have waited til they had time to do one instead of this half ass tribute at the BET awards.

I understand they didn't have enough time to do a proper MJ tribute. They should have waited til they had time to do one instead of this half ass tribute at the BET awards.

Agreed! This is not good at all. I can't believe I wasted my time watching this. Guess we'll have to wait for the Grammy's, American Music Awards, VMA's (maybe) to see a proper tribute.

Agreed! This is not good at all. I can't believe I wasted my time watching this. Guess we'll have to wait for the Grammy's, American Music Awards, VMA's (maybe) to see a proper tribute.
Yup, do feel like I wasted my time. If I knew what everyone was performing I would've watched. Knew I should've waited for it on TV. Oh well, they done what they could.

IVE heard justin timberlake and janet jackson to sing duet of black and white at the end

Oh yeah. You guys know when the end of the year comes and all the End-of-the-Year shows come on, MJ's going to be in the list of celebrities who died this year. :( They do them on the Grammys and AMA's too

Back