Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards Live Stream Added! Watch Now!

Neyo.....singing Lady in my life....I broke down on that song....

I am gonna cry. They are doing so much for Mj. This is what he deserves!!!!!

Did you see Joe in the audience when Ne-yo finished singing Lady in my Life?

He is definatly fighting back the tears :(

JOE JACKSON is one strong man...looking at him in the audience breaks my heart...I'm really Glad that someone from the family is there, but would totally understand if noone was......Damn MJ was/IS truly loved.

Keri made a horrible attempt to recreate the call and answer that Michael did at the end of the BAD video

Ne-yo really did justice to "Lady In My Life" - he was a good choice of artist to sing that song.

I'm telling yall, Joe is fighting back grieve. The man is trying to be strong.

Give these people a break cause all of them had to change their show plan at the last minute to pay tribute to Michael.

This is so great but so sad at the same time. I hope Michael is watching from heaven and smiling that big kryptonite smile of his on it all...feeling all the love.

I LOVE Jamie Foxx's shirt right now. It's a "BAD" shirt.

Keri made a horrible attempt to recreate the call and answer that Michael did at the end of the BAD video

Thats what she was trying to do?:scratch:I didn't know what the h*** she was trying to do...she had me completely lost

Uh, "Blame it on the Alcohol" and those gynormous pictures of Jamie? This ain't no tribute to Michael. Wearing an MJ shirt isn't good enough.

I am sorry, but i was rather...'wtf' when Joe talked about that record label thing or whatever.....if you ask me, he's not showing any emotion. so either he can coope with it...or....nah nevermind.

I don't quite understand how so many peolpe can 'feel' for this man....have forgotten
what he did to poor Michael? I really not...when i think of it...it makes me incredibly angry too....sorry.

Back