Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards Live Stream Added! Watch Now!

Re: Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards

I'm will moonwalk all over your ass Diddy, don't you sit down.

Ugh, not on CNN International. World Sport then regular news. Agh. Plus we don't get the BET Awards tonight on BET's UK channel. They'll broadcast it on Saturday.

Is this going to be all about Mike tonight..if that is the case BET is doing the damn thing...

This lets people see the difference between Michael and all the rest. No one could move like him.

I wish they had said this when he was alive. I think that is all he wanted to hear.

Half of you out here can't sell out a bathroom at Carl's Junior, Michael sold out a stadium, lmao.

Last edited:

not the curl and the activator......lol...

why just why....not the camel toe....hehheeheheeee ...he is a fool

go jamie, go jamie....he doing the moonwalk....then left the mic...on the other side of the stage....lol...

Half of you out here can't sell out a bathroom at Carl's Junior, Michael sold out a stadium, lmoa.
LOL. x] Jamie was kinna funny, he was just trying to lighten things up a bit. And the moonwalk he did! : O

Re: live streaming for BET Awards right here!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish i would've found this earlier!

I have no words...he seemed to be too fine for someone who just lost a son.
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but it's just weird.

It is obvious to me that Joe was trying very hard to put on a strong front. But that man was hurting. But he is the matriarch of the family...he has to be strong for his family.

And Debra Lee said the show would be extended to include tributes to Michael.

Jaime in his billie jean outfit....lol....a hot mess.....

Back