HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!!! - leave your message here! [all threads merged]

Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Hopefully the future will be pain free and happy!!

Good luck man!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Michael -​

I wish you a day filled with joy, laughter & your children smiling.

Thanks to you so many good & positive things happened in my life. I wouldn't be where I am right now if it wasn't for you. (However cliche that sounds). I hope you'll enjoy your birthday as much as we will :lol:

Love you MOST.

M.

Happy 50th birthday Michael. May your life be filled with love, joy and happiness. Thank you for the music. :cheers:

Michael
I hope you will have a fantastic day!
I can not believe how fast time moves...but my years as a fan of You and your music has been probably the best years of my life so far. Thanks to You I have met many people from all around the world and experienced amazing once in a liftime events.
You have a big place in my heart, always, and it grew one size bigger today.

I wish you the perfect birthday and I hope you will spend it with your friends and family and have a great time!

Lots of love from Me, Stephanie =D

Light of our lives we wish you all the happiness in the world for you and your family all your desires are our wishes to you ! Greece loves you and awaits you.let's rock the world for another 50 years !

Happy Birthday Michael and thank you for all the great music you've made - from when you were in the J5 to today. All the best for the future!

Dear Michael

I hope you have a lovely birthday. I am seven and my name is Kira. And I would love to send all my happy wishes to you.

Michael,

Happy 50st Birthday!!!!!!:wild: with a lot of happy years to come!
Time is going so fast. The years as a fan have been the greatest of my life so far, thank you.
Have a great day with your beautiful children
god bless you
I love you

lots of love,
Carmen

Happy birthday Michael. May the future bring happiness and to you and your familiy...... and some new songs for us :)

50, I can not believe it!!! Happy birthday my idol, Michael Jackson!!

I hope you creativity will reach higher level than anyone has expected from you!! You will always be the one I look up to!!

Whizzle.

Happy Birthday Michael. Thanks your giving all of us fans amazing music, videos and singing and dancing.

Most of all thanks for just being yourself and an inspiration to millions of us through the strength of character you have shown. You always have and all ways will be the King of Pop, your a Genius and simply The Greatest !!!

Love
Ben (an MJ fan for 25yrs, since the age of 11)

From the MJJ Community Hyves (= Dutch site):

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
smiley_groot.gif
" - From Maaarten
"I wish everyone a fantastic fun day today! Michael, we
smiley_love_heart.gif
you! Happy Birthday! " - From Pamela
"Happy birthday, sweet Michael." - Evelien
"Love ya, Mike! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! " - Astrid
"Happy birthday Michael!!" - Sacha
"Happy Birthday, Love Els" - Els
"Hey Michael, have a nice day" - Bep

I'll be translating members' messages as they come in and post them here :)

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

I wish you to create some new great music, release a new album and perform a great world tour LIVE!!!
You have to be strong and have to know that army of your fans are always will support you!
You are the greatest Michael! Happy 50th Birthday !!!

Dear Michael,

happy birthday from Russia and from New Zealand. we love you. be happy , we think of you every day and pray for your wellbeing and hapiness.

I love you Michael :wub:

Dear Michael,

I wish you Happy Birthday and like to say thanks for being a part of my life.
A lot of memories comes up in my mind on this very special day...
From being a afraid of the Thriller video to becoming a die hard fan.
From being just a little kid of 6 years that was amazed of your talent, to being a man of 32 that still is behind you 100%.... I wish you all the best and for your children and i hope on this special day people will give you the respect you have earned by being in the spotlight for 45 years now...

You will always be the best - past, present and future.......

Thank you Michael :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Happy 50th Michael!, I hope you have a fantastic day :D greeatings from Scotland

Happy Birthday Michael, i hope you have a wonderful day with you're family.
God bless you!

Happy Birthday Mr Jackson ....my best wish? Much Joy and serenity to you and your children , my best wishes to you .

50 Old yeard of Magic ,passion and tears of joy for you my little "big" man

kisses from Sara italian fan Sweet_Hobbit

I love you Mr Jackson,you and your children

happy birthday Michael!we love you very much and just wait to see what you gonna do next!kisses:)

DEAR MICHAEL,

YOU ARE THE GREATEST STAR THAT EVER SHOWN IN HOLLYWOOD AND THE BEST ENTERTAINER THAT EVER LIVED!

NO ONE CAN COME CLOSE TO YOU OR TOUCH PEOPLE'S HEARTS LIKE YOU DID!

I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID AND FOR THE MAGIC YOU GIVE TO THE WORLD AND THE GUTS AND STRENGTH YOU HAVE! YOU ARE A TRUE ROLEMODEL!

FOR YOUR 50th AND THE FUTURE I WISH YOU HEALTH, LOTS OF LOVE & FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED YOU THEN, I LOVE YOU NOW & I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

YOURS TRULY,

Simone

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!!!
i wish u all the best for the future, i hope all ur dreams come true!!
i will always love and support you!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

it's here! it's here!!! You're Big Day has arrived! Sends you all the love, joy, happiness, and peace that your heart can contain. i Love You Michael :wub: May this be your Happiest Birthday Yet. :cheers:

Back