HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!!! - leave your message here! [all threads merged]

To the most magnificant man in this world- Michael Jackson!
I wish you a happy, happy birthday and many more to come,
joy, health, laughter, satisfaction and love, may they be your constant friends in the next half of the century!

Happy birthday Mike!

I wish you a very very very very very happy birthday with love, health and peace !!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Happy 50th Birthday to the greatest entertainer that has ever lived. :holiday:

birthdaymessagewithglitter2.5.gif

Happy Birthday Mike from ya ghetto fabulous diva!!!!! the greatest thing that's happened to me was becoming one of your fans. Nothin but Love for ya babe!! Enjoy ya day and eat an extra piece of cake for me!! lolol

:holiday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL! MANY, MANY,MANY MORE TO COME! i remember how turning 50 feels. I did it one year, one month and one day ago! Love ya! Release that new album project soon cause it's runnin; my pressure up waiting on it. The anticipation is killing me.:tease::cheeky:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

''And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good…''
God gives the world so many wonders and treasures to remind us of His love -- Happy Birthday to one of them!
clap.gif

bdayparty.gif
Michael
h045.gif

Love, Peace, Health, Wealth, Joy to you!!! :D
image0022rv9.gif

1008-001-188-1084.gif

awww fujon that got me. i sooooo agree with you!!!!

No One has ever graced such a presence on stage like Micheal....To the Greatest Entertainer of all time.. that change the world of music!!!.... Have a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!... We Love you and We Miss you!!!...Your music and passion has revolutionize a generation that will live in our hearts forever!! I wish you happiness, love, good health and wisdom...You have the given the world so much and sometimes the world can be so cruel in return..AND yet you never give up!!...Comeback soon!!! We need good music! Most of today's artists are cheap imitations of you!... PARTY HARD!!! :) and HAVE A TEQUILA SHOT FOR ME!!! :)

Happy Birthday Dear Michael.May all your dreams come true .Have a healthy ,happy and wonderful 50 along with your family .lots of love ,kisses and hug to you.:wub::angel::clapping::dancin:

Happy 50th Birthday to a true living legend who have broken records and barriers through his message of love in his music. Wishing you Michael the best on your day. God bless, relax and enjoy.

I still can't believe Prince and Madonna are 50 so Michael even more!ah time goes by so fast!

Happy Birthday, Boo! Hope you had a wonderful day, wishing you a wonderful night!!

*singing Stevie Wonder's version*

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthdayyyyyy...

:flowers:

Happy birthday to the KING, Michael Jackson. I cannot believe that he is 50 years old. It was like yesterday when when burst into the scene as a member of the legendary group The Jackson 5. It was like yesterday when he did OTW, Thriller, Motown 25, We Are the World, Bad, Dangerous, History, Invincible. It was like yesterday when it was known that he is was going to be a father for the first, second and third time. It was like yesterday when he wowed the world with his awesome tours and performances. It was like yesterday when he was free from the evil doers that wanted to get rid of him. I think of these things when I think about the fact that a man whose music was/is the soundtrack to my childhood, teenage years and now my adult life is now 50 years old. When I think about his accomplishments he has made and the music that he gave the world, I am so blessed that I made one of the best decisions of my life and became a die hard fan. Happy Birthday, Michael. :) Stay blessed, hug your three angels, and smile because this is your day.

Dearest Michael!!

I wish you a very HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY!!! May this special day bring you all the best: joy, happiness, a huge success, luck, a good ,verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry loooooooooong , beautiful and peaceful life! Amen! I hope you've enjoyed this day with your children.
God bless you... I looooooooooove you so much Michael and i love your children too!!! I know you'll gonna bring us more happiness than you already have! I can't wait... Michael, you're the best, you're the King of music forever!!! I looooooooove you! See you very soon...

Love,

VL.

Michael, if anyone deserves the greatest day they can ever imagine, it's you. I hope you've enjoyed a nice, quiet day with your family. I'm sure with 50 years under your belt, you know enough to not need any advice lol, but keep doing what you're doing. Always keep your head up and move forward.

I've got nothing but love and respect for you. Happy Birthday!

Michael...May all your hopes and dreams come true now and forever. Happy 50th Birthday!!!...Much love and respect. Hope you had some fun with the ones you love on your special day!

untitled.jpg

Dear Michael,

I wish you the best of birthdays!!! I hope the special day with your family was full of joy!! and i hope that all the many years to come are too! i wish you the bestest luck with everything! im hoping to see you soon! I love you dearly and God bless you! :)

Love, Hilary

Mike - even if you may not consider your birthday a big deal, it is considered a milestone by many.You have one heck of a career to fondly look back on, as do us fans (not to mention a bright future! :) ). I wish you all the very best and send all my love to you and yours. If we could toast the bubbly, I would say 'Here's to that past, and here's to this a new chapter! Many thanks and kudos - and well done Mr. Jackson. Well done!'

Oh, and I'd sing 'For he's a jolly good fellow!' too :D.

TO: Michael Jackson from your Youtube FANS Happy 50th Birthday

Happy 50th Birthday_ I LOVE YOU !! _ Michael Jackson

Happy Birthday Michael
I love you for all the joy and exitment you have brought me over the years
with your childlike imagination and the inspiration you have given me to
make the world a better place with your childlike heart. You have touched
my heart and soul with your art and your love and compassion for the children
and for all all people of the world.

You THRILL me :wub:

God Bless and keep you , :angel:
Paris, Prince and Blanket

I love you Eternally
your friend, Mickie

I hope he had a wonderful day with his children.

Hope he releases something soon too. :)

Back