HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!!! - leave your message here! [all threads merged]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON!!!!
i'm so happy that MJ's birthday is mentioned almost everytime and everywhere here!!
on the radio, on tv, yay!!!!!!
VERY HAPPY!!!!

to MJJ...
i wish u all the best....
i'm glad to see that u've been very strong and made it this far....
regardless the tabloid junkie or whatsoever ****
u're still the best!!
the king of pop that can NEVER EVER be replaced!!!!
yea!!!!

:) :) :) :)

sweet Michael,
I wish you a beautiful and magic day!!!
Happy Birthday Honey...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Senzabd2.jpg

DAY-1.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!!

I wish you nothing but inmense happines on this wonderful and special day.
Enjoy your day with your beautiful babies. And remember your fans love you today more than ever.

Looking forward to the next 50, the best is yet to come and we're right here waiting!

KISSES! :cheeky:

Last edited:
Happy birthday Michael! I know you love us, fans and we love you too!

[url='http://www.coolmyspacecomments.com' t=_self]Glitter Graphics & Comments[/url]

[url='http://www.coolmyspacecomments.com' t=_self]Glitter Graphics & Comments[/url]

Happy Birthday!!!!

Michael, I don't think I need to write a lot... I just feel it, and that's enough.
May God bless you always, and don't stop being this wonderful, loving person. I love you!! :wub:

Even though we're far away, and you've never met me, I hope you can somehow feel all the love I'm sending you...

Many hugs and kisses!

A very Happy Birthday to you Michael Joseph Jackson and I wish you so much more that life has to offer!

Keep being yourself and the fans will always love and be there for you!:cheers:

Dearest MJ,

Wishing you the Happiest and most Blessed Birthday! May God watch over, your children and the entire Jackson family. May God bless you on this very special birthday and give the greatest success and happiess in all facets of your private and professional life. Here's a toast the MJ on his 50th Birthday! Wishing you another 50 wonderful years! We love you MJ, you're the heart and soul of the world! All hail the King of Pop!

HAPPY 50 MICHAEL!!!!

For 50 years of your life, today is very special and like all the fans around here I wanna say thank you for everything that you've done for us and we wanna wish a best year and give you extra love that you deserve from us.

Happy Birthday Michael! My birthday present to Michael is another sale for Dangerous ^_^

I didn't even know who MJ was until 2003, so I missed out on the excitement before then (born in 1993). But I'm glad I get to experience his music anyways, even though it isn't the same as older fans got too. That may be why I look forward to the next album so much. For the first time, I'll be part of an MJ era/album release.

You Rock My World Michael Jackson

Hi Michael,

Happy Birthday to the last living KING among us. Thank you for the first 50 years of pouring your heart & soul into everything you do. Whether it is now, in the future or beyond in the Afterlife, I know that the BEST is yet to come.

YOU ARE LARGER THAN LIFE itself. May God be with you on your Birthday and may he bring you all the peace, love and happiness you could imagine.

Thank you again for the first 50 years!

You are LOVE!

WATCH OUT, MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!
LOVE AND MORE LOVE
IS COMING YOUR WAY!!!!!!:wub:
url
:cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! HAVE A GREAT DAY ! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE.
ALL MY LOVE
KATIXXXXXXXXXXXX:wub::wub::wub::wub::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Happy birth day michael.......
I hope you enjoy your simple birthday with your children...
All of your fans in iran celebrated your 50th birthday and wished you health and happiness....
We love you all...

From your Iranian fans

Dear Michael,

50 years ago God put an angel into our world. An angel our world needed, an angel I needed. I cannot thank God enough for your existence. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I am a fan but also your friend. I respect you as the wonderful person you are. Stay that way and keep going. I hope the next 50 years will be only happy ones full of dreams coming true, joy and laughter. I look forward to the future and wish you all the best. God bless you, take care, love you more Barbara

Back