Geraldo breaking News

oh no he did not he brought Lisa Marie and Presilla in as examples as to why the Jacksons should have control over the estate. I agree I wish he would shut up

Michael has such problems that he could not do the AEG shows. But he could do the AGE shows? Yeah right

So Conrad Murray was hanging out in a strip club spending tons of money at the time Michael was rehearsing for his tour! (SIGH)

Oh shit Murray in strip club while Michael was rehearsing talking shit about Michael to the girls.....so Murray is drinking like a fu**ing sailor and then goes and gives Michael propafol adn then falls asleep.

seriously considering leaving the U.S. for about a year or so.... to a an island where there is no tv, radio, internet, tabloid, print news....... I am sick of hearing TRASH.
the media is hellbent on portraying MJ in a bad light... idiots are all over the TV calling themselves MJ's confidants, spiritual advisors, friends, and then bash MJ.
AEG - something is just not RIGHT.
Sony- I hate and blame Sony for what has happened to MJ in the last 10 years.
I hate disgusting HATERS all over the place.
I hate the extortioners who tarnished a wonderful man.
I hope KARMA will bite Murray, Klein, Bashir, Halprin, ... who am I forgetting.

Sorry for the RANT people. Really sorry Friends for using hate and ranting. But I do feel a little better getting that off my chest.

I am sure the doctor fell asleep just like Joe said, it makes sense.

It seems like Klein and Steven Hoefflin are still beefing and doing their best to throw eachother under the bus. I don't think Klein has anything to do with this case. This will all eventually fall on Murray if charges are filed, IMO. I wish everyone would STFU and stop feeding the media because no one is helping.

that's why this week..I am being sooooooooooooooooo selective on what I watch on TV.... I am overloaded and over-pissed.... enough...

if it ain't about the music and the artistry... I can just read it on the forum...

non of this brings MJ back and it just infuriates me

and from what I am reading about Rowe... if he knew Michael was such a drug addicted and AEG were such scums...why was he doing everything he could get a cut of the AEG money by working with Michael........ all of it is :BS....

everyone of these idiots just makes me sick including Joe.. I wish he would just step back and really think before he opens is mouth...

I can bet Joe is behind Katherine coming on Geraldo too eventhough being on the phone...

at this point besides Katherine, the one Jackson that when its time for them to speak... I will listen... is Janet...

Joe and Rowe go sit down

Oh shit Murray in strip club while Michael was rehearsing talking shit about Michael to the girls.....so Murray is drinking like a fu**ing sailor and then goes and gives Michael propafol adn then falls asleep.

lol, but i really think it really was planned, no accident

seriously considering leaving the U.S. for about a year or so.... to a an island where there is no tv, radio, internet, tabloid, print news....... I am sick of hearing TRASH.
the media is hellbent on portraying MJ in a bad light... idiots are all over the TV calling themselves MJ's confidants, spiritual advisors, friends, and then bash MJ.
AEG - something is just not RIGHT.
Sony- I hate and blame Sony for what has happened to MJ in the last 10 years.
I hate disgusting HATERS all over the place.
I hate the extortioners who tarnished a wonderful man.
I hope KARMA will bite Murray, Klein, Bashir, Halprin, ... who am I forgetting.

Sorry for the RANT people. Really sorry Friends for using hate and ranting. But I do feel a little better getting that off my chest.

You are not alone, i feel the same way!

It seems like Klein and Steven Hoefflin are still beefing and doing their best to throw eachother under the bus. I don't think Klein has anything to do with this case. This will all eventually fall on Murray if charges are filed, IMO. I wish everyone would STFU and stop feeding the media because no one is helping.

Murray had only been Michael's doctor for 2 months. Michael had been taking most of those drugs for years including Diprivan, the nurse said he asked for it back in March or April and he wanted her to find a doctor to administer it. Dr. Murray will have fault but he will not be the only one.

lol, but i really think it really was planned, no accident

Oh I agree!!! No question about this.....we just need ti get to the bottom of ALL the main players and then they will all start spilling on each other. We will probably never get the whole story...the truth.

Michael Baden reminded people that Andy Warhol died in a hospital when the hired nurse fell asleep when she was supposed to be monitoring him. He got too much medication and fluids and died because she wasn't monitoring him.

Murray had only been Michael's doctor for 2 months. Michael had been taking most of those drugs for years including Diprivan, the nurse said he asked for it back in March or April and he wanted her to find a doctor to administer it. Dr. Murray will have fault but he will not be the only one.

I am not saying Michael has no blame in all of this but heavily weigh what you hear....becuz that nurse...

just as she went on camera...suddenly Walaaa.. diprivan was found in Michael's house.. it is too orchestrated.. a is a large part of this puzzle missing everywhere..

she went straight to the tv cameras ...and not to the authorities or the Jackson family....no one had Michael's back in life.. and the same in death...

I just don't understand. If I had a family member who was on drugs and I wanted to do an intervention and they wouldn't let me into their home, the next thing I would do is get with their friends or other people who they listen to and respect and get them to go and do the intervention. Do you honestly think that people like Diana or Elizabeth or Lionel Ritchie or Quincy would not have been willing to help the Jackson family help Michael? I just don't see where anyone was working hard enough to get him help if in fact he was so strung out on drugs. Michael always listened to his mother. He never shut her out. So why didn't someone get Ms Katherine to talk to Michael about this issue? This is why I have a hard time believing this drug thing. There were too many people in Michael's live who had access to him who could have helped him.

And I agree with Kim Guilfoyle....AEG is lying when they claim they didn't know what was covered in their own insurance policy. How could they not know when they were the ones who obtained the policy? This doesn't make any sense either. They are obviously lying. They knew that policy covered accident and drug overdose BECAUSE THAT IS THE KIND OF POLICY THEY WANTED. Assholes.

And I have to agree with Rowe on one thing...they need to see how the beneficiaries of those three policies are because that will tell the whole story right there. It should be obvious to most people that AEG is the beneficiary since they are the ones who stood to loose money if Michael didn't come through with the tour.

I am not saying Michael has no blame in all of this but heavily weigh what you hear....becuz that nurse...

just as she went on camera...suddenly Walaaa.. diprivan was found in Michael's house.. it is too orchestrated.. a is a large part of this puzzle missing everywhere..

she went straight to the tv cameras ...and not to the authorities or the Jackson family....no one had Michael's back in life.. and the same in death...

Exactly right!!!! She should of spoken to authorities before the media. Makes me wonder why she did this. 1. maybe to bring the propafol to light. 2. maybe someone had something on her and she wanted to get it out there before her name was mentioned by someone else. I think she needs to be investigated further

What about Jermaine Jackson? Do you trust him?

yeah, I think Jermaine has genuine love for his brother ...but I think Michael would confide more to Janet than Jermaine for certain things... that is just my opinion...

I also think Jermaine had funnel vision ... it was J5 tour, J5 tour, J5 tour so with that always on his mind... would Michael be so free to talk to him
about other things??

I watched some of Geraldo - one of their sources was from a stripclub. I think that says everything I need to know.....

The lady(forgot her name) said that Conrad Murray may go down within 10-14 days.

Diprivan is not something you would look for in a home because it's not easy to obtain and you can't administer it to yourself. The nurse should have went to the authorities first but, that does not minimize the apparent truth of diprivan playing a role in Michael's death. When I spoke earlier about others having fault I was talking about other doctors. I believe Klein plays a bigger role in Michael's addiction than other doctors because he's been around the longest and you saw him on GMA and Larry King. Klein acts fishy.

Or what if he gave MJ the Diprivan and went back to the stripclub for some extracurricular activities! Wait til wendy2004 reads this. :mello:

Back