Geraldo breaking News

wow...this is just wow...its like a horrible hollywood movie.

i hope we get to know the whole truth though :(

i hope somehow AEG and 'Dr' Tohme gets involved in this somehow....Michael needs some justice finally!!! He never got it when he was alive but i hope he gets it now!!!

Klein told Murray how to use Diprivan??

Doesn't Klein know that Murray isn't the type of doctor who should be using that anyway?? And besides, I'm sure that with something like that you are to be SPECIALLY trained, not call up some other doc on the phone....

And I bet klein would be saying he didn't even know Murray was using it on Michael......

i hope somehow AEG and 'Dr' Tohme gets involved in this somehow....Michael needs some justice finally!!! He never got it when he was alive but i hope he gets it now!!!

YES yes yes!! Bring EVERYONE who was involved!! Not just Murray and Kleine. Two people can't do all this, kill michael then cover it up so professionally all by themselves. Lots more were involved.

yeah whatever we speculated turns up true a few days later :sigh:

Dr Murray trying to strike a plea deal, states that they police raids have linked telephone conversations between Kline and Murray. Murray said Kline showed him how to use propafol...kline denies what Murray says.

the MJ's plastic surgeon says, Klein taught Murry how to inject Michael .Klein denies whatever the plastic surgeon says.

Is anyone else reporting a plea deal or is this just conjecture on Geraldo's part?

How could anyone do this to our Michael!?
Why are there so many people linked to his death but there's not one person standing up and admitting to assisting in it!?
Why does this story keep getting worse and worse!? Why are there new twists and details added nearly everyday!?
When will Michael finally be able to rest in peace?? :(

I have a question, the nurse, I can't remember her name, but the one that Michael called a week before he died. Who did she work for? They said on TMZ (and other news outlets) that the Coroner went to her office to get Michael's files. But why would a nurse have her own office? Depending on what kind of nurse she is, she might not even be able to prescribe any medicine's.

Hey Klien and Murray, I got your plea deal right here:
Syringe.jpg

:bugeyed Uh-oh... I'm at a loss for words. This is bleeping irritating!! :tickingtimebomb

I am watching the repeat now. THIS. IS. OFFICIALLY. INSANITY. It is. It's insanity. And I'm not just talking about this show in particular, just the medias hard on for MJ since his passing.

But okay this show.. they've got Hoefflin who claims he got approval from Mrs Jackson to speak to the media, THEN they read a statement form Mrs Jacksons atty that says he's NOT to be speaking to the media. Then they've got Joe Jackson and his hot mess behind saying anything that comes to mind. THEN they've got the Unmasked guy, the one who wrote that book, on there DEFENDING Joe! Talking about this is a man in mourning, and no one should be judging him and GET THIS: He's all well Joe J disciplined his kids like they did in schools back then. I don't know of no teachers hitting their students with socks full of wet sand. UGH!

Like enuff with all of this already. It's like a circus, a flippin CIRCUS. My brain hurts. It hurts. I'm going to bed.

I know, it is crazy............I don't know what to think :(

Um what's a plea deal? What does that mean?

Usually a plea deal is giving evidence against someone else or some other information so IF you are charged with something it would be a lesser charge or lesser or no jail time at all.

I have a question, the nurse, I can't remember her name, but the one that Michael called a week before he died. Who did she work for? They said on TMZ (and other news outlets) that the Coroner went to her office to get Michael's files. But why would a nurse have her own office? Depending on what kind of nurse she is, she might not even be able to prescribe any medicine's.
she's a nutritionist so she has her own office.

Dr Murray trying to strike a plea deal, states that they police raids have linked telephone conversations between Kline and Murray. Murray said Kline showed him how to use propafol...kline denies what Murray says.
Very interesting, if true. I had thought that if Murray had done any coverup, there would be several things he couldn't get rid of, including cell phone records, bank records, and the observations of other people. This suggests that at least the cell phone angle is paying off. The authorities may not be able to prove what they talked about, but they could prove that they talked, which would be significant if either had been denying it. It always seemed strange to me that Klein went from saying he would maintain an ethical silence about his former patient to making the rounds of the "news" shows dishing on every detail of treatment, as if he knew it wouldn't matter that it looked like he was violating doctor-patient confidentiality.

not just that, a cover up is another charge and then it changes it from being just an accidental death. u could potentially kill someone by accident but if u attempt to obstruct justice in the process, they can get u for second degree murder

Where is everyone watching this? Fox news is talking about health insurance right now.

Cherylynn Lee is a nutritionist. I believe she is based in Florida.

I knew it!

Kline(Debbie Rowe) is deeply involved I knew this man was apart of this. Eventially we all will learn what terrible things they did to Michael.

This is only the beginning folks.

"Hollywood Doctors are the perfect assassins"

100% agree.Only naive people can believe Dr. Kline and Debbie Rowe. I’ve been saying it 1000 times. Dr.Murray just the " last guy".

Omg, I've been overwhelmed these past weeks, and more and more just keeps coming! :bugeyed and pleadeal? and now Klein? Wow.

o.o I agree, this is like a tragic story, except that this is real. D;
I hope we will get to know the truth though as well :/ There's so many thing going on and it's easy to get lots in the many stories... I just hope things will be handled well.. but you never know what peoples intentions are nowadays sometimes. :\

Klein told Murray how to use Diprivan??

Doesn't Klein know that Murray isn't the type of doctor who should be using that anyway?? And besides, I'm sure that with something like that you are to be SPECIALLY trained, not call up some other doc on the phone....

And I bet klein would be saying he didn't even know Murray was using it on Michael......

YES yes yes!! Bring EVERYONE who was involved!! Not just Murray and Kleine. Two people can't do all this, kill michael then cover it up so professionally all by themselves. Lots more were involved.

Klein is not the type of doctor that should be using Diprivan either, he's a dermatologist. Debbie Rowe is going to figure into this too. When tmz asked her if she knew what Diprivan was she said yes. When they asked her if she gave Michael diprivan she would not answer.When Klein was on Larry King he said he never used it and did not know how to use it. I figured he was lying.

This is the only thing that I found about Murray in recent news (last hour)
Murray has now responded to the reports, admitting the singer was suffering breathing difficulties half an hour before he called in other medics - and blasting claims he had his own room at Jackson's mansion.
Murray's legal aide, Miranda Sevcik, says "Doctor Murray did not have a room at Michael Jackson's house. Michael Jackson stopped breathing 30 minutes before emergency personnel were called out to his house."

WTF?! HIS DERMATOLOGIST?!!? o_O

Does anyone have a link to back this up?

Klein is next I guess. It makes me wonder if it's because he's in deep ish there are claims recently that he's seeking access to MJ's kids... pathetic if true...

100% agree.Only naive people can believe Dr. Kline and Debbie Rowe. I’ve been saying it 1000 times.
u really think the family is that stupid? to allow the woman who may have had something to do w /this near the kids?

she hasn't worked for him in over a decade. we're not talking then, we're talking now.

as for then, he had reconstructive surg on his scalp, he had teeth removed, then in 97 he broke vertebrea then he broke his leg in early 2001 i believe. so prey tell, when did debbie rowe do something. :doh:

did lisa keep him drugged up during their marriage? is that what's coming?

DOCTOR KLIEN

assistant rowe.

This is the only thing that I found about Murray in recent news (last hour)
Murray has now responded to the reports, admitting the singer was suffering breathing difficulties half an hour before he called in other medics - and blasting claims he had his own room at Jackson's mansion.
Murray's legal aide, Miranda Sevcik, says "Doctor Murray did not have a room at Michael Jackson's house. Michael Jackson stopped breathing 30 minutes before emergency personnel were called out to his house."
he's gonna end up painting himself into a corner. how did he come into the room exactly whenmj stopped breathing?

Klein is not the type of doctor that should be using Diprivan either, he's a dermatologist. Debbie Rowe is going to figure into this too. When tmz asked her if she knew what Diprivan was she said yes. When they asked her if she gave Michael diprivan she would not answer.When Klein was on Larry King he said he never used it and did not know how to use it. I figured he was lying.
the dr who has a room at the bev hills paincenter ALLOWED klien to use a room to treat mj for a minor acne procedure. he then said that klien used propofol to sedate mj. that's not a sedation drug needed for that kind of treatment.

perhaps deb was there when that was done but not being a doc, how would she know it wasn't the norm? and of course she knows what diprivan is. everyone does NOW. if they asked her this a yr ago, would the answer remain the same?

klien is lying. they have proof he used it. the doc gave up his records. said mj failed to pay the bill and thenpaid half, i believe to avoid going to court.

klien is b eing caught in a big damn web. makes u wonder, y did mj see him twice to three times a week in the months before his death?

Back