European Football Championship

yeah, David Villa is awesome.

Torres looks like Finnish, isn't he?:wub: yeah, he's cute.

lol soooooooo someone who looks like torres looks finnish??? *giggle* that's funny!
Well there's certainly noone looking as good finnish as a certain ferrari driver! :cheeky:eek:uuuuuups *giggle* wrong thread!

lol soooooooo someone who looks like torres looks finnish??? *giggle* that's funny!
Well there's certainly noone looking as good finnish as a certain ferrari driver! :cheeky:eek:uuuuuups *giggle* wrong thread!

Maybe because Torres has his hair bleached and he has a bit lighter skin than the Spanish people in general and he has those cute freckles.:D

*giggle* I have something for Finnish men, definitely... I think, I must admit, sorry :blush:

yeah, that certain Ferrari driver is very very good-looking and cute IMO :blush:

Mechi said:
Kinga said:
Maybe because Torres has his hair bleached and he has a bit lighter skin than the Spanish people in general and he has those cute freckles.:D

*giggle* I have something for Finnish men, definitely... I think, I must admit, sorry :blush:

yeah, that certain Ferrari driver is very very good-looking and cute IMO :blush:

lol @ you 2 :lol:

Well maybe he looks little bit Finnish... I don't know but definitely not Spanish.. and doesn't win that certain Ferrari driver..

Anyway, back to the topic :D Why is today only 1 match :(

^^^:lol: :blush: You can tell because you have seen the most Finnish men in your life I believe. :lol:

There are two matches today, but in the same time.

Switzerland-Portugal
Turkey-Checz Republic

It will be the same with the other 3 groups as well.

Which match will they show in Finland?

Here it is good, because one station will show the SWI-POR and the other one will show TUR-CR, so we can choose. I'll watch the SWI-POR of course! GO Portugal!!!

Last edited:
^^^:lol: :blush: You can tell because you have seen the most Finnish men in your life I believe. :lol:

There are two matches today, but in the same time.

Switzerland-Portugal
Turkey-Checz Republic

It will be the same with the other 3 groups as well.

Which match will they show in Finland?

Here it is good, because one station will show the SWI-POR and the other one will show TUR-CR, so we can choose. I'll watch the SWI-POR of course! GO Portugal!!!

Ooh Ok. I'm not sure which they are showing.. But maybe Eurosport will show one and then other channel the other, I don't know.
But I guess I'm not watching because there's not my favourites playing :smilerolleyes:

edit: Stupid me :doh: I thought you meant Turkey vs. Croatia but it's Czech Republic! So I would like to watch it if they show it..

Last edited:
Taxi for Cech LMFAO

I may not be a fan of Turkey but to see Cech do that has made my day LOL

Last edited:
^^^They have a big chance! They play phenomenal! :)

Last edited:
^^^They have a big chance! They play phenomenal! :)

LOL I'm usually not so happy about the Dutch team but you're right they played well and we finally have a chance :) Who knows, we might bring home the cup!

Taxi for Cech LMFAO

I may not be a fan of Turkey but to see Cech do that has made my day LOL

:shock:

No way :cry: :cry: How did that happend :cry:
I didn't watch the game and I'm happy I didn't - it would have just ruined my sleeps :D

But come on.. Czech Republic.. Turkey won them :cry:
I won't see Milan Baros anymore :girl_tantrum:

Last edited:
:shock:

No way :cry: :cry: How did that happend :cry:
I didn't watch the game and I'm happy I didn't - it would have just ruined my sleeps :D

But come on.. Czech Republic.. Turkey won them :cry:
I won't see Milan Baros anymore :girl_tantrum:

Why would you want to see Baros anyway? awful player who is living off 1 good tournment years ago.

Anyway away from this tournment the proper football fixture list was announced today REAL football returns 16 August :)

My oh My...What we Portugueses feared,it's going to happen.

We will play with Germany.That is for sure a game i don't want to miss.

(Hope noone "kills"me for saying what i wiill say,but...i have a feeling we will go home sooner than we wanted?specialy if we play like we did last sunday with switzerland.).

May the best one win.

Gutes Glück für die 2 Länder!

(what a online translator can do.lol)

My oh My...What we Portugueses feared,it's going to happen.

We will play with Germany.That is for sure a game i don't want to miss.

(Hope noone "kills"me for saying what i wiill say,but...i have a feeling we will go home sooner than we wanted?specialy if we play like we did last sunday with switzerland.).

May the best one win.

Gutes Glück für die 2 Länder!

(what a online translator can do.lol)

I hope Portugal will win the match against Germany.

They sure won't play such a game like they did it against Switzerland. It wasn't their best team. They didn't have Deco, Gomes, C. Ronaldo.

Have some faith, they can do it! Germany isn't the best team of this championship in my opinion. They didn't play good game against Austria (and they had all the stars in their team such as Ballack, Klose, Podolski, Lahm, etc.), which is a weak team (weaker than the Swiss one IMO).

Goooo Portugal!!!!:punk::clapping:

I hope Portugal will win the match against Germany.

They sure won't play such a game like they did it against Switzerland. It wasn't their best team. They didn't have Deco, Gomes, C. Ronaldo.

Have some faith, they can do it! Germany isn't the best team of this championship in my opinion. They didn't play good game against Austria (and they had all the stars in their team such as Ballack, Klose, Podolski, Lahm, etc.), which is a weak team (weaker than the Swiss one IMO).

Goooo Portugal!!!!:punk::clapping:

Kinga,thank you for the support.:yes:

I know that the portuguese team was not playing with the good players...i saw the game and felt ashamed of what happened.
Anyways...if Portugal will win or not to Germany...thursday we will know.
Only one thing i think no team must have for granteed...That the other team is weaker cause they don't have the best players playing.(In this case,that Germany is weaker than Portugal).
A game is not only the team that counts.It's a lot more if you ask me.And luck is a part of it as well.
Again,as i said before,may the best one win.:flowers:

OMG Ribery is injured :eek:
I wish strenght to team France :angel:
Thierry was so sweet when he stayed with Ribery while he was laying in stretcher:wub:

Surprise, surprise - I have a problem! :D
I don't know which game to watch! I keep switching the channel all the time but it's annoying because I can't focuse in either of the matches..:penguinsmilie:

edit: WTF AbidaiL!! :ranting: :ranting: Now come on France!

Last edited:
Kinga,thank you for the support.:yes:

I know that the portuguese team was not playing with the good players...i saw the game and felt ashamed of what happened.
Anyways...if Portugal will win or not to Germany...thursday we will know.
Only one thing i think no team must have for granteed...That the other team is weaker cause they don't have the best players playing.(In this case,that Germany is weaker than Portugal).
A game is not only the team that counts.It's a lot more if you ask me.And luck is a part of it as well.
Again,as i said before,may the best one win.:flowers:

You are right, it's not enough that you have a great team, a lot of luck and a good referee are needed, too.

OMG Ribery is injured :eek:
I wish strenght to team France :angel:
Thierry was so sweet when he stayed with Ribery while he was laying in stretcher:wub:

Surprise, surprise - I have a problem! :D
I don't know which game to watch! I keep switching the channel all the time but it's annoying because I can't focuse in either of the matches..:penguinsmilie:

edit: WTF AbidaiL!! :ranting: :ranting: Now come on France!

Poor Ribery! :( Abidail has made a big silly mistake!!! :dont_mention_it:

Italy is in and is going to play against Spain!

That will be a hard match... It seems Italy is getting better. Poor Toni... he couldn't score a goal but he had so many big chances. Now, I have a problem. Which team to support? :unsure: I like Spain and I like Italy, too.

Yayyyy, Italy won! :wild::clapping:
I'm worried about the next match with Spain though. :thinking:

Oh the Italy Spain match should be very good :eek:

I'm going for Holland :D that's where my grandaddy came from :) plus they're playing very well :yes:

Last edited:
:girl_cry:
All my favourite teams are leaving one by one. First Czhech Republic, now France, and Romania too! ( which I really started to like )

I want Spain to win Italy.

:girl_cry:
All my favourite teams are leaving one by one. First Czhech Republic, now France, and Romania too! ( which I really started to like )

I want Spain to win Italy.

You really hate italians... :D

^^^:lol: But I like them! :yes: It's a shame that Pirlo and Gattuso both miss next match. :sad: They are great players! I hope finally Luca Toni will be successful by scoring goals!!! He deserves it!

Last edited:
Spain will beat italy and will win the tournement

They have a big chance, but don't forget the Oranje team is there as well. In my opinion they were the best and strongest team so far. (Though I support Portugal the best but they defence line is not the best IMO.)

Usually in the European Championship everyone can win, you'll never know also because luck plays an important role.
I remeber when Denmark won! :D

Last edited:
Back