European Football Championship

In my opinion Italy is worldchampion already, i would like another country to win...

If not Holland i would like Russia, Croatia or Portugal to win..

The game Portugal vs Germany is about to start very soon.:wild:

Good luck Germany.

May the best one win:flowers:

OMG! Schweinsteiger scored a goal for Germany..... :sad:

GOOO Portugal!!!!:punk::punk::punk:

sorry Kinga... it was just such an exciting game!!!!! wheeeew!
I don't think germany will make it to the championship but it's just nice if the team wins totally unexpected!

I don't think germany will make it to the championship but it's just nice if the team wins totally unexpected!

Funny how you think that Germany winning Portugal,could be a suprise.

From all i heard,i had doubts that we could win,and i was the only one here,saying that Maybe,just maybe,we could loose?:scratch:
Everybody here said that i was bringing bad luck.The fact is that when i left the room,Germany scored and i was asked to return to see if i could give good luck to portugal.

Anyways,congratulations Germany!besides being sad because the euro ended for us,I'm very happy that your team is one of the favourites,and from now on,my support goes for sure to Germany.:clapping:

They sure played good game. :yes: I mean the Nationalelf. I have to admit that they were better than the Portugal team. :sad: They blocked the good players in the middle field and they blocked of course Cristiano Ronaldo and the Portugal team couldn't do anything. Big defending mistakes by the 2 goals by Ricardo and the defenders. The 3rd goal from Ballack was not regular because he was pushing the portuguese player though...

Last edited:
^^^Now, that would be the biggest miracle! :lol: :rofl:Though I think you could make it sooner like we from Hungary.... with that poor team...:dont_mention_it:

:giggle: we'll wait for the world cup instead :wild: after we win gold at the Olympics :wild:
Don't wanna hurt you L.J. :scratch:I just really absolutely don't know... did Australia EVER win anything in soccer AT ALL??? Do you guys even play soccer there at all?
I know Australia is huge and really good in hockey and other sports... but soccer?! I was really wondering if you have a national league or something at all. Please again :agree: no offense ok! lol I really just don't know.

Whos's playing tonight?

Croatia-Turkey?

I think both have nice teams...i wonder who will be the opponent for Germany in the semi-finals!

Don't wanna hurt you L.J. :scratch:I just really absolutely don't know... did Australia EVER win anything in soccer AT ALL??? Do you guys even play soccer there at all?
I know Australia is huge and really good in hockey and other sports... but soccer?! I was really wondering if you have a national league or something at all. Please again :agree: no offense ok! lol I really just don't know.

ahahahaha no offence taken :D

We're not that good on an international level when it comes to Soccer but we're getting better :yes: Soccer is a very popular sport here especially at a grassroots level and in highschools. However it's yet to have become as big as our Aussie Rules Football or our rugby.

We have one a few qualifying matches that's about it I think :lol:

Yesterday Portugal vs. Germany was so exiting. I hate Soccer but this i must see it was like a Thriller:tease:

Couldn't agree more with you sunset.:)

I would say that the game shouldn't been seen by people that have heart problems.

We had more chances to win,Germany had a strange goal,But appart from all that,i think that portuguese players were not as well prepared as they thought.
Who cares anyway?Portugal is out of euro,and the team is probably already in Lisbon by now.

Good luck for the countries that still have a chance!

ahahahaha no offence taken :D

We're not that good on an international level when it comes to Soccer but we're getting better :yes: Soccer is a very popular sport here especially at a grassroots level and in highschools. However it's yet to have become as big as our Aussie Rules Football or our rugby.

We have one a few qualifying matches that's about it I think :lol:

:popout: thought so.

Germany were amzing, hats of to them dudes

Im a Chelsea fan so it was good to see Ballack do his thing this guy is incredible

Germany were amzing, hats of to them dudes

Im a Chelsea fan so it was good to see Ballack do his thing this guy is incredible

Now, you'll get one of the best trainers in the wolrd, Louis Felipe Scolari.:clapping:

yeah can't wait for next season word also has it we are gonna get,

David Villa
Ronaldinho
Botswiga
Deco

Woohoo

Back