European Football Championship

I am hoping for Spain, i think the way they play is more attrachtive to look at and they seem to be very strong at this moment.

Germany has won championships in the recent years, Spain hasnt...it would be nice to see them win!
I'm glad the final will be Germany vs. Spain BUT now I don't know which team I want to win :no:
Germany was my favourite all the time but I agree on what janena said.. I would like both teams to win!

People tell me, how come they are reading statements about racism before they play, what happened? Who was being racist?

I dont think there were racist-incidents during this championship...

Its is just a (sad) known fact that it has happened in the past and they probably want to prevent it from happening now by making people aware.

What Did I Tell You!!! What Did I Tell You!!!!

Last edited:
vamos! it's definitely Spain's year with Rapha on the verge of winning Wimbeldon alongside the French.

The best team has won, Spain deserves the title, I'm happy for them, congrats!

There will be partying going on all night here in Vienna. I've seen so many German and Spanish fans today. I feel Germany was really bad today, they looked tired, still I feel sorry for the German fans. But Spain had to wait for more than 40 years for this title, it's deserved.

Evviva Espana!!!!

^^I agree with everything you have said!

They deserved it more, they were better than the German team - today definitely, though I feel sorry for the Germans.

Podemossss!!!!! My team is the Champion!!!! Viva Españaaaa!

The truth is, Spain was the best team in this tournament, they won their every game! And they really deserved to win after 44 years so congrats to them :)
Still, though I'm happy for Spain I was sad because Germany had to lose then :( They have been my favourites all time and before and it was silly imo that they had to stay in the field while Spanish people were partying.. But I'm happy that Spain was the team that won if not any of my favourites :D

The actual game was pretty good imo, though I didn't always understand the referees and Germany should have got a penalty kick in one point and few warnings weren't gave but it's over anyway so it doesn't matter anymore.

^^^It's not that bad at all! :lol: Hungary is the 52nd... hahahaha

Fifa ranking doesnt say anything, its the most pointless list ever.

Fifa ranking doesnt say anything, its the most pointless list ever.
Well it lists countries on how they've succeed in last tournaments so.. imo it could be much more pointless.
It changes often.

Well at least it's not being used for anything. They even count friendly matches.

Back