European Football Championship

Oohh I thought it was WTF :lol: :lol:
They haven't even played yet have they? :lol:

you mean Portugal? Yes, they did. They won against Turkey.

Spain-Russia (4-1)
It was an awesome match! Spain plays very very good! David Villa scored 3 goals and Fabregas 1 goal. I must say they are really handsome boys :wub: and Iker Casillas also :wub:

you mean Portugal? Yes, they did. They won against Turkey.

Spain-Russia (4-1)
It was an awesome match! Spain plays very very good! David Villa scored 3 goals and Fabregas 1 goal. I must say they are really handsome boys :wub: and Iker Casillas also :wub:
Damn I have bad memory :doh:

Yeah, Spain played very well :yes:

England playin one upfront is a joke, McClaren was a joke.

Players like Defoe n Barry are gettin a chance to show what they are made of at international level to make an international rep. I think Walcott will come through for 2010 coz Wenger is class with young players. Also players like Ashley Young and Joe Hart are coming through the ranks along with Micah Richards and David Bentley.

Things are looking on the up for England under the reign of Fabio Capello.

Gotta support the Sepp Blatter thing where there should be 6 home grown players in the starting 16. That would be a huge step forward for the future.

If England qualify for the next world cup they will have the same problems, they are not good enough....no doubt we will have the annual

Also you might as well forget about the 6+5 rule as it is a joke (rather like Blatter and his Uefa counterpart Platini) there are more holes in that rule than there was in the Russian defence today. I must say though I am enjoying the tournment becuse of the lack of England as it means every English pub is not full of non football fans who feel they need to watch because it is england in the world cup/euros because they feel they have to.

Last edited:
3-0 for Holland, WOOHOO...

Next up is France...i am exited to see what will happen in that game.

I also like Sweden, if Holland doenst make it to the finals i'd like to see France or Sweden in it...

I'm going for Italy but Holland were outstanding...Spain look deadly too.

Portugal v Czech Republic today, gonna be a great game.

I'm going for Italy but Holland were outstanding...Spain look deadly too.

Portugal v Czech Republic today, gonna be a great game.
Ooh yeas it will, I hope Czech Republic wins :yes: ( but not only because they have Milan Baros..:wub::smilerolleyes: )

Last edited:
Ooh yeas it will, I hope Czech Republic wins :yes: ( but not only because they have Milan Baros..:wub::smilerolleyes: )

I hope Portugal wins (but not only because they have Cristiano Ronaldo :wub:)

Last edited:
I want Czech Republic to win. Portugal are lacking in finishing, they have to rely on Ronaldo too much to create goal scoring opportunitie's. Should be a deadly match, can't wait!

You are right. I support Portugal but I'm not blind.

Last edited:
I want Czech Republic to win. Portugal are lacking in finishing, they have to rely on Ronaldo too much to create goal scoring opportunitie's. Should be a deadly match, can't wait!

I don't agree with you. On Saturday Ronaldo wasn't at his best and still Portugal was able to create a lot of good attacks. Hopefully portugal wins!

Yay, what a great first period! :wild:
Both teams were playing well and Cech was so close preventing Portugal's goal..

Damn.
CR played good game anyway. They're one of my favourite teams too :D
I can't help it but everytime I saw Ronaldo made me go "eww". Sure he can play but why does everybody have to talk about him all the time! There's other great players in the field, too.

p.s. I love Jan Koller.

I was not right!

Portugal played an excellent game! Yay!!! I enjoyed every minute of it! The whole team was great!

Hanna: I think nowadays Cristiano Ronaldo is like Beckham was some years ago, everybody talks about him, he can't help it, they can't help it. He's a great player, he has his own unique attitude and style. He has that persona when there's no middle way, you love him or you hate him. But you can't say that he can't play football. That's my opinion. :)

Last edited:
I was not right!

Portugal played an excellent game! Yay!!! I enjoyed every minute of it! The whole team was great!

Hanna: I think nowadays Cristiano Ronaldo is like Beckham was some years ago, everybody talks about him, he can't help it, they can't help it. He's a great player, he has his own unique attitude and style. He has that persona when there's no middle way, you love him or you hate him. But you can't say that he can't play football. That's my opinion. :)
I didn't say he can't play :) I just definitely don't belong his fans and it's getting frustrating that he's the only one everybody talks about, I'm sure it's frustrating to other Portugal's players too sometimes :smilerolleyes:

I didn't say he can't play :) I just definitely don't belong his fans and it's getting frustrating that he's the only one everybody talks about, I'm sure it's frustrating to other Portugal's players too sometimes :smilerolleyes:

Yeah, it must be frustrating because in the Portugal team there are at least 6-8 very very good players. But he was very polite yesterday with that pass, he could have scored that goal and instead of it he gave the opportunity to his team-mate.:clapping:

No, Germany, no :no:
They are one of my favourites too ( I know, I have quite many favourites :D )

I have no idea what's the situation in their section but I think there's nothing to worry about.. I hope.

Ooh but Robben wil be playing against France, yay!

Last edited:
I'm glad Croatia (they are Hungary's neighbours :)) won against Germany. It was an awesome match! Exciting and great!

Btw, yesterday Switzerland vs. Turkey was also great! Poor guys in that heavy rain... :sad:

Last edited:
Btw, yesterday Switzerland vs. Turkey was also great! Poor guys in that heavy rain... :sad:
I was surprised that they allowed the game to continue . The field was an absolute mess :doh:
And imo, switzerland was the better party :cheeky:

Anyway, France is on the menu today. I hope Holland pulls the same stunt they did with Italy :punk:

^^^I hope that too, that the "Oranje" team will be the winner! :punk:

Omg I'm watching Italy vs. Romania game and what just happened was the two romanians hitted each other. It was horrible to watch I can almost feel the pain :swoon:

Romania has played very well and they have had several great situations to do a goal though Italy has dominated happenings a little bit.
But they have only played like.. 27 minutes so I'm a bit early again :D
I'll come back after the game :D

edit: oh no it's starting to rain there! :doh:
edit2: no, it's sunny again :D Ok I'll go watch the game..

Last edited:
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal, Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal, Romania FTW.

Last edited:
665304_w2.jpg

Adrian Mutu :punk:

edit: 1-1 :blink:

Last edited:
Back