ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ THANKS FOR PLAYING!! WINNER - PAGE 15/ POST 224!

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 4 - PAGE 8/ POST 112!

Will You Be There

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 4 - PAGE 8/ POST 112!

Stranger In Moscow :unsure:

It may not be a popular choice, but I'm going with Will You Be There this round.

Interesting that the remaining four are all ballads/emotional songs. I'm sure we all have special attachments to each. :)

stranger in moscowwwwwwwwww

stranger in moscow gets my vote..:)

OMG - I missed a round :(

Bye Bye BOTDF.....:heart:......... :boohoo:
blood.gif

Really can't make my mind up at all......so....... eeny meeny miny mo.........

Stranger In Moscow...........:(

Hm... Will You Be There...

Stranger in Moscow :(

Will You Be There

Stranger In Moscow . :cry:

will you be there

human nature :(

sad but it's my least favorite out of those.

stranger in moscow

Will you be there

Stranger In Moscow

Stranger in Moscow....

:( That cuts like a knife.... :lol:

Man in the Mirror

Wow this is tough.............better do it like I'm taking off a plaster and just go with it..Human Nature

MySerenity5, Paris looks SO much like Michael in the bottom pics of your sig! So cute!

Wow this is tough.............better do it like I'm taking off a plaster and just go with it..Human Nature

MySerenity5, Paris looks SO much like Michael in the bottom pics of your sig! So cute!

I know right.... How adorable was he? Such a beautiful beautiful child! Katherine was so lucky! If you look at the last picture closely, you can see a gap in between his teeth... It's so cute... :wub: :love:

Will You Be There

I know right.... How adorable was he? Such a beautiful beautiful child! Katherine was so lucky! If you look at the last picture closely, you can see a gap in between his teeth... It's so cute... :wub: :love:

Awwwwwww. :)

Stranger In Moscow

Man in the mirror

Will you be there

ROUND 4 RESULTS:

1. STRANGER IN MOSCOW - 14
2. HUMAN NATURE - 10
3. WILL YOU BE THERE - 8
4. MAN IN THE MIRROR - 4

Ah, hard to say this, but ... the loser is Stranger In Moscow.

If you want to see my video for the song, go to MilanDante channel on YouTube and find the clip - it was the first one I ever made! :) :) :)

ROUND 5

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

2. Human Nature
3. Man In The Mirror
4. Will You Be There

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

7. Whatever Happens
1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
6. Blood On The Dancefloor
5. Stranger In Moscow

Ah I don't know... Man In The Mirror.

Nooooooooo!!! Stranger in Moscow is my FAVORITE MJ song!! :( It's okay, though; I understand they are all good. :yes:

I vote Will You Be There again

Back