ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ THANKS FOR PLAYING!! WINNER - PAGE 15/ POST 224!

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 5 - PAGE 10/ POST 148!

Will you be there

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 5 - PAGE 10/ POST 148!

I can't do this.....

Human nature, I guess..... :(

Meh... Will You Be There or Man in the Mirror... Will You Be There...

Man In The Mirror

I would do a happy dance.... but I respect my fellow fans - sorry guys - it was time for it to go.

my vote is now going to: WYBT

Human Nature

OH MY GOD.
what_the_hell_is_this_crap.jpg

Stranger in Moscow?! STRANGER IN MOSCOW?! You managed to vote off my FAVORITE MJ song?! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm voting Will You Be There... it's easily the worst out of the 3 remaining...

Will You Be There

Okay, this is seriously too hard now.
After thinking about it forever, I'm going to have to go with "Will You Be There".
Aaaghh, so painful! WYBT was the first MJ song I ever heard and I have loved it dearly since I was a little girl...

But the other two...man.

Oh God... this is painfull....... Blood on the dance floor

Last edited:

Will You Be There

Human Nature!

Human Nature

O-M-G SIM IS GONE?!?!?!?! Screw you guys, I'm going home! :angry:

..k, one more.
Man In The Mirror >=(

Human Nature

I can't vote off will you be there. Michael words are so touching.....

"Will you be there? Will you still care, Can I trust? "

And it's the theme song of Free Willy! I love Free Willy! I love whales so much!

Stranger in moscow?... YOU GUYS ARE COLD!!!

HUMAN NATURE DAMMIT!!!

Will You Be There

damn this is so hard ummm human nature

human nature

awwww, it's too hard...

With heavy heart I vote for Man in the Mirror!

Will you be there

Ok, been thinking about this, and I'm gonna have to vote or I will miss another round....
.....OMG, this is so hard......just gonna say it quickly...... Human Nature..... :heart:.... :cry:

human nature..

Man in the mirror

shieeet im picking man in the mirror=(

man in the mirror... wow this was difficult!!! almost feel guilty :(

Back