ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ THANKS FOR PLAYING!! WINNER - PAGE 15/ POST 224!

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 5 - PAGE 10/ POST 148!

Human nature

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 5 - PAGE 10/ POST 148!

Human Nature
Ouch, that wasn't easy..

Btw., where's BruceWayne? Come out, come out, where ever you are!:vampire:

^^^
was wondering the same thing...
usually "Shakira" is right up there with the vote

This is hard like choosig between one son or another...but Human Nature gets my vote.

^^^
was wondering the same thing...
usually "Shakira" is right up there with the vote

Haha, you're right. I miss Shakira almost as much as BruceW. :cheeky:

Ahh Wanted stranger in moscow to win :(
My vote this time goes to Man in The Mirror

ROUND 5 RESULTS:

1. HUMAN NATURE - 15
2. MAN IN THE MIRROR - 10
3. WILL YOU BE THERE - 12

And the loser is Human Nature :( :( :(

FINAL ROUND - ROUND 6

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

3. Man In The Mirror
4. Will You Be There

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

7. Whatever Happens
1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
6. Blood On The Dancefloor
5. Stranger In Moscow
2. Human Nature

Already?

All ready? Vote for your least favorite between Man In The Mirror and Will You Be There.

I vote for Man In The Mirror.

Will You Be There

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! FINAL ROUND - PAGE 13/ POST 188!

Man in the Mirror.

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! FINAL ROUND - PAGE 13/ POST 188!

Will You Be There

Man In The Mirror=(

Man In The Mirror

Will You Be There

man in the mirror .. damn that was hard.

man in the mirror

will you be there

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Oh, God....

Uh
-.-
Ok.............

I vote for WYBT

Man in the mirror gets my vote...its extremely hard,but for me Will you be there is the most beautiful song..

Hm... last round I voted for Will You Be There, but I really only did that because I thought Man in the Mirror was easily going to win and Human NAture is my favorite song in the game. Even though I love both songs, I'm voting for Man in the Mirror.

man in the mirror

nooooo i can't believe Human Nature is gone! my favorite song of the list :weeping:

my vote goes to Will you be there again

Will You Be There... MITM is a masterpiece.

Man in the mirror

[/B]And the loser is Human Nature :( :( :(

9jls47.jpg

:cry:

Ugh, this is the hardest ever.

I guess MITM. And ONLY because he wrote WYBT.
:(x1,000,000,000

:bugeyed

DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

WYBT :cry:

Back