ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ THANKS FOR PLAYING!! WINNER - PAGE 15/ POST 224!

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! FINAL ROUND - PAGE 13/ POST 188!

noooooooooooo - i demand a recount..
:cry:

WYBT gets my vote
but really they are both winners...

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! FINAL ROUND - PAGE 13/ POST 188!

I adore both of these songs. Both are so intense and heartfelt! I'm going to have to vote out Will You Be There? though because Man In The Mirror means a lot to me at the moment.

Man In the Mirror....they are bot musical sermons, but I never tire of certain parts of Will U Be There...

But They Told Me
A Man Should Be Faithful
And Walk When Not Able
And Fight Till The End
But I'm Only Human

and then the ad libs are awesome......."Lift me up , lift me up sometime"....."I get lonely....yeah, yeah"

I love that song

:bugeyed This is so tough.

Man In The Mirror

Love both songs but I'm gonna vote out Will You Be There

Oh no, this is soooooooooo hard!
Ok....can't quite belive i'm doing this but.....
Man in the Mirror.............:heart:.........:cry:

But I L.O.V.E. them both xxx

Man In The Mirror

'Will You Be There' is so raw on another level.

:(Man in the mirror:(

Will you be there

Will You Be There

Oh God! This is like Sophie's Choice all over again :cry:

I mean

nl3ckk.jpg

but then

2w70bwg.jpg

ok...vote.... WYBT

2iv1x74.jpg

I cant bealive I just did that :cry:

Man In The Mirror

FINAL ROUND RESULTS!!!

3. HUMAN NATURE

MAN IN THE MIRROR

1. WILL YOU BE THERE

I am so happy this song won. It's truly beautiful. I just love listening to it when I am at the sea... It's so soothing, it makes me feel peaceful and believe that Michael is all around me, singing with the angels. It is also a perfect song to listen when you are on a trip,at night. To fall asleep to it. Perfection.

What do you guys think of the song, do you have any fond memories, associations etc?

BTW, MITM had 20 as opposed to WYBT which had 15 votes.

Aww, I would've been happy no matter what song won. I couldn't even vote for the last rounds because it was too hard.

I've always thought that in some parts WYBT sounds very Lion King-ish :D Especially those parts where the choir is humming.

Even though I didn't vote this way, I am of course happy WYBT won. This song will always have special associations with me. As kids, my sister and I used to always sing this together and dance around pretending to be Michael.

Beautiful composition, arrangement and production - a MJ classic.

HELL YEAH!!!

although i would rather have had SIM at 2 but whatever.

Aww, I would've been happy no matter what song won. I couldn't even vote for the last rounds because it was too hard.

I've always thought that in some parts WYBT sounds very Lion King-ish :D Especially those parts where the choir is humming.

Oh you are so right!!!!! :D

It DOES sound like Lion King... ah beautiful cartoon, I bet Michael loved it.

I wasn't leaning this way either... but it really could had been any one of the 3 - so I can't really be disappointed at the outcome

Thanks Milan for hosting such a fun game...

WYBT - is one of the songs I have not really been able to listen to since June.. I love the song and find it one of the most powerful songs he has ever written... love the way the emotion builds thru to the end.

So... are we gonna do a "clash of the runners-up of each album" too? :jump: :lol: I'd play.. hehe

yay i'd play more. hell if you'd put "clash of the random songs" i would play :)

Haha yeah Free Willy came from TV few days ago and I just sat to the couch when it ended to listen WYBT :D

Back