ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ THANKS FOR PLAYING!! WINNER - PAGE 15/ POST 224!

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 2 - PAGE 5 / POST 71!

2. Human Nature

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 2 - PAGE 5 / POST 71!

WHAT WRONG WITH YOU !!!! Don't stop till you get enough GONE! !!!!! :angry:

love the song but, Blood on the Dancefloor, is my vote:)

Now it gets truly tricky!

Will You Be There :fear: :fear: :fear:

I just can't vote BOTDF yet; it's one of my all time faves!

Also, I don't think the title got changed to Round 3 yet, Milan... :)

Botdf

botdf

Blood On The Dance Floor, but barely... This is too hard.

Blood on the Dance Floor.

Will You Be There

This is getting exciting! It's going to be very difficult for the top 3 songs!

Blood on the dance floor

botdf

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 3 - PAGE 5 / POST 71!

when will round 4 start?

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 3 - PAGE 5 / POST 71!

Botd.

Blood On The Dancefloor

You guys suck!!! I cant believe you voted off DSTYGE!

I'm voting for Blood on the dance floor AGAIN!

+ 1
DSTYGE??? really???:no:

vote people gosh

ROUND 3 RESULTS:

1. BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR - 24
2. WILL YOU BE THERE - 3
3. HUMAN NATURE - 3
3. STRANGER IN MOSCOW - 2
4. MAN IN THE MIRROR - 1

Say goodbye to the titan that is Blood On The Dancefloor.

Off to...

ROUND 4

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

2. Human Nature
3. Man In The Mirror
4. Will You Be There
5. Stranger In Moscow

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

7. Whatever Happens
1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
6. Blood On The Dancefloor

OK this is reaaaaaaally hard now. And though I love the song so damn much, I am gonna vote for Stranger In Moscow. (Can't believe what I just typed.)

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 4 - PAGE 8/ POST 112!

Human Nature....
2h2l5i8.jpg

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 4 - PAGE 8/ POST 112!

Man in the mirror :(

Arrrrggg this is too difficult...... my mind changes like every 10 seconds so I'll just do it quickly. Human nature :(

I keep bumping into this guy... but he won't go away!
Stranger in Moscow
:bye:

Human Nature, sadly

Human Nature

Back