ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ THANKS FOR PLAYING!! WINNER - PAGE 15/ POST 224!

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 2 - PAGE 3 / POST 36!

I can't bealie I miss the fisrt part of the game :cry:
Vote BOTD

I see some ppl voting of Will you be there... why??????????

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 2 - PAGE 3 / POST 36!

Stranger in Moscow :unsure:

WH?.. voted off... now it's personal.. DSTYGE gets my vote -_-

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

Blood On The Dancefloor

Dont stop till you get enough..

Blood on the dancefloor

Whatever happens is pure Michael magic!! I deserved to stay longer ...

dang miss the 1st round hummm this is hard but dont stop has to go

Blood on the dance floor

OUCH.

Will You Be There

Come on guys, vote more... It is after all just a game :)

ROUND 2 RESULTS:

1. DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH - 16
2. BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR - 14
3. WILL YOU BE THERE - 2
3. STRANGER IN MOSCOW - 2
4. HUMAN NATURE - 1

So the second one to go in this game is Don't Stop Till You Get Enough.

ROUND 3

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

2. Human Nature
3. Man In The Mirror
4. Will You Be There
5. Stranger In Moscow
6. Blood On The Dancefloor

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

7. Whatever Happens
1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

I vote for BOTD.

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 2 - PAGE 5 / POST 71!

Blood On The Dance Floor, again!

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 2 - PAGE 5 / POST 71!

Human Nature

:ph34r:

Aw, it's really hard to choose...

I'll vote for Blood on the dance floor!

As much as it pains me to do this...Blood On The Dance Floor

BOTDF... damn this is hard..

Man in the mirror :(

Blood On The Dance Floor

.Blood On The Dance Floor.

Stranger In Moscow :unsure:

blood on the dancefloor

botdf

You guys suck!!! I cant believe you voted off DSTYGE!

I'm voting for Blood on the dance floor AGAIN!

yeah, i can't believe it too :(

my vote goes to Blood on the dance floor again

Seconded. >=(

Blood on the dance floor >=(

lol well you guys voted off Whatever Happens in the first round so you got what you deserved :p

BOTDF will be out for sure this time.. that's when the going will get rough though..

How can you all vote for BOTDF, it'l be gone but ill shove another vote in for Will You Be There anyway

BOTDF :coffee:

Back