ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ THANKS FOR PLAYING!! WINNER - PAGE 15/ POST 224!

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!!!

Don't stop till you get enough!

bump. why so little votes? (is that correct?)

Ah!
I am NOT happy with the way this game started!

ROUND 1 RESULTS:

The loser is Whatever Happens. :(

1. WHATEVER HAPPENS - 15
2. DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH - 14
3. BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR - 3

ROUND 2

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
2. Human Nature
3. Man In The Mirror
4. Will You Be There
5. Stranger In Moscow
6. Blood On The Dancefloor

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

7. Whatever Happens

My vote goes for Don't Stop Till You Get Enough. But songs from 2-5 are all unbelievably hard to choose from. Gonna be,that is.

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 2 - PAGE 3 / POST 36!

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough :timer:

I was about to say that Whatever Happens is really under appreciated - but then I realized that it actually won the Invincible Elimination Game so, yeah... :lol:

Re: ELIMINATION GAME - codename/.CLASH.of.the.TITANS./ GET ON IT!! ROUND 2 - PAGE 3 / POST 36!

Blood on the dance floor

i :heart: DSTYGE :w00t:

BOTDF :weeping:

Will You Be There

blood on the dancefloor

whew thank goodness - could not survive it it DSTYGE bid such a hasty exit.. :sigh:

my vote goes to Stranger In Moscow

Last edited:

Dstyge

bump. why so little votes? (is that correct?)

Haha!! I think no one wants to vote off the titan songs of each album. So maybe everyone is avoiding this thread.....

My vote goes for Blood on the Dancefloor

P.S. How the hell can you guys hate DSTYGE???!!!! That song always makes me feel so refreshed and HAPPY~! It's a good song to listen to in the morning... You wake up in a really good mood... :lol:

Blood On The Dance Floor

Blood on the Dancefloor!!!!!!

As I voted for DSTYGE last time, I will do again.
But This is unbelivably hard. I :heart: all of these songs!
And I really :heart: BOTDF.
xxx

HUman nature gets my vote.

Don't stop till you get enough. :)

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

Blood On The Dancefloor

Wow!!! This is a killer elimination game! We are being so cruel to his songs! hahah! Anyway, my vote goes to
Blood on the dance floor

Dont stop til you get enough :(

DSTYGE....again:fear:

Blood on the dancefloor :(

Noooo...whatever happens is gone???:(

My vote goes to Don't stop till you get enough again!!!

You voted off Whatever Happens?? I'm about to throw a serious tantrum here!

tantrum.jpg

:cheeky:
I vote for DSTYGE

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

Back