Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

How many people exactly registered for the presale code?
And what precent are getting them...
any hunches?

Got the code i jumped danced like a retard but i know the change is still small...

Re: Pre sale Pin Codes for MJ Concerts

I got mine as well like a half hour ago :)
I thought only people living in the U.K. would receive pre-sale codes. But you live in Holland like me so I guess I have not been selected to receive a pre-sale code. :(

Oh My God! I just got the PRE SALE CODE for 5 minutes ago

Hehehehehehehehehe! Aooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

If I get more , I'll give it away. First to come , First to serve.

:cheers::wild::clapping::D:clap::jump:

Last edited:
anyone else just having a loading message on the michael jackson part? I dont want to come up against this problem tomorrow, Im really worried.

So basically, everyone and their dog got a pre-sale code, right? This will probably go down in concert history as the most pointless pre-sale lottery ever :clapping:

@big DB: it only starts tomorrow, you won't get the loading bar then

So has everyone just got one then? Me and my boyfriend both got texted one and I've just checked my email and got one there. I thought the coden would make it easier to get tickets! Everyone will get one, even if you haven't yet, just sit tight!

^ To the post above. LMAO! That's what I thought...just a load of unnecessary stress in these stressful times lol!

I got my code too!!!

Omg, finally i'm going to a concert of mj!

Thank you god!!!

Back